II ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first night was the worst night ever. After the dinner, Bobby and Hanbin decided to play some kind of ridiculous video games, letting me die of boredom near them without having any little remorse about it. Besides that, of course, they had to be over competitive and end up fighting over silly things like ''You used a forbidden move''- ''You used it too a few minutes ago''.

I was wondering  if those guys will ever grow up. Watching them was even worse than attending my biology classes and trust me, nothing can be worse than my classes. 

 

I stretched my arm and reached my phone: 7:30. 

"Oh !" I instantly jumped on my feet and rushed to the bathroom. "Ahh... I'm going to be late again'' I whined as my feet hit the floor in annoyance. 

My alarm never rang when I had to wake up for classes. My teachers warned me up and punished me a lot of times for it, yet it was happening over and over again.

 

I dashed into the bathroom without checking if someone was in as I completely forgot about the other two 'house mates'. That was the biggest mistake I could have ever make... Hanbin was brushing his teeth in the mirror, having just a towel wrapped around his waist. My cheeks started to burn, allowing the red colour to take control over everything. I quickly covered my eyes, even if it was too late already.

"Hanbin...Why are you like this?!'' Even if I didn't want to admit, his body wasn't looking bad at all. He was owning a six pack and his sharp muscular curves were forming a distinct V... But the thought of being the jerk Kim Hanbin made me feel disgusted. He rinsed his mouth with water before he lowered the distance between us. 

"Why are you covering your eyes? It's not like you wouldn't want to see this.'' That annoying self-confidence was just a reminder of why I disliked him so much.

I tried to ignore his words and find a way out of the bathroom but once I took a step backward, I accidentally hit the knob with my back and closed it.

 

''Why am I always so unlucky?''

 

I turned around and faced the door as I tried to open it but something was blocking it. Hanbin was the barrier between me and my own freedom, his arm was resting on it , being the only reason why that god damn door wouldn't open. 

"I have to go to school, stop wasting my time. '' I groaned coldly. 

Suddenly, he grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, pinning me against the rough door. I didn't have time to react. I just found myself lost into his eyes. The spa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter