III ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A weird feeling muffled my body from head to toe. Why would Hanbin message me? I astonished goggled at my phone's screen for a few seconds until I found enough courage to text him back. 

You sent a message to 0525-40- XXXX:''Coffee House. Why?''

I placed my phone on the table and started to talk with Sumin again, telling her about random stuff as I hoped she would forget about the 'Kim Hanbin topic'.  It didn't pass long and that damn annoying sound showed up again. 

0525-40- XXXX sent you a message:''Come home. Now.'' He clearly demanded.

He was unbearable. His presence seemed to buzz around me like a fly I couldn't swat. Each message infuriated me to the point that I mentally killed him mi. Besides, I didn't even give him my number. It was Bobby's fault. Hanbin had no manners as Tarzan would have been nicer. He was commending me around like I was his slave or some kind of personal maid.

I decided to stop texting him. I had my own pride and I was not one of his fangirls who were willing to die just because he asking so.

Sumin initiated a gossip ritual and no one from our college had been spared. I couldn't focus on her stories but even so, she didn't seem to notice or care about it. She was too busy on telling me the 'Hot news'. To be honest, my mind was flying to Hanbin as mixed feeling swaddled me. Abruptly, I stood up. The chair scratched the floor and made a terrible noise in the Caffee House. 

"Sumin, I have to go. I will call you later'' I informed her before I picked up my jacket and quickly headed out of the door. She remained there, shocked by my sudden action and frustrated because I left without giving her any reason.

 

• • •
 

Once I got home, I started to look after that jerk. Finding him after a few minutes in the living room. He was laying down on the floor, covering his face with one of his arms while the other one was holding the phone on his tummy.

"Yah! Hanbin. How dare you to-'' My words sank in like Titanic as soon as he stood up and leaned closer. His eyes had a crimson tint meanwhile, his pale skin reminded me of one of those vampires from unrated movies. There were deep wounds of sadness graved into his face.

"Are you ok?'' My voice tone changed drastically as I started to worry about his health. He was not looking better than a zombie in that moment.

"I  asked you to come home one hour ago!"He raged at me for not coming home when he demanded.

He wasn't my father nor my boss to tell me what to do and when to do. Even when I was trying to change my tone and be a little nicer, he chose to act that way and piss me off. He confirmed once again that he had all the qualities to be the worst guy on this planet: arrogant, mean, jerk, stupid, cocky.

"I'm so sick of your behaviour! Who do you think you are ?'' My voice became a high-pitched scream. His long fingers wrapped around my arms and pulled me closer to him.His eyes caught my glance and locked it. As I analysed his face expression I realised that he despaired. 

"Let's fight later about this, we have to hurry. ' His voice was different this time, it felt like he was begging me to rush and stop asking unnecessary questions.

I quietly followed him to the car. In fact, that was what mighty Hanbin requested. In that moment, I didn't care if he had a driving license or not. Even though the last thing I wanted to happen was to die near him. In books and movies, people find it extremely romantic... You know, dying with the person you love. Tears, hearts and cheesy stuff. Well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter