XXXVII ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The rambunctious blaring of the small alarm clock jarred me out of my peaceful sleep as I jolted up, smashing the snooze button in annoyance. 7:00 am and a ruthless day of college was waiting for me impatiently. 

Since Hanbin left, I became a worm book because that was the only way I could keep my mind busy and don't think of him 24/7. Calls became a miracle as his schedule didn't give him any break longer than thirty minutes and that was, of course, the time when they were supposed to eat...But  I was grateful that he would eventually text me whenever he found a loophole in it.

''Hana! Hurry up, you will be late!'' Mom's voice resounded in the house being the second alarm that morning. 

She came back to Korea few days after my brother and Hanbin left to Japan, filling the empty space left by them in a wrong way. 

''Coming!'' I groaned quietly as I started to prepare myself for the hours of torture that were about to come.

Picking between a dress and jeans was the very first hard decision I had to deal with as nothing looked pleasing enough for me that morning. In the end, I chose the jeans and as I continued to ruffle through the closet for an elegant shirt, my hands bumped into Hanbin's hoodie.

 

My nostrils engulfed with the delicate scent of his cologne meanwhile my brain flooded with pictures of him. His flawless face and perfect smile. His y body covered by the white t-shirt he wore before he left and his tousled morning hair were the first images that crashed through my mind.

I rested my hands on the table, staring at my own reflection in the mirror. I looked normal but inside, the ache for him was gnawed my heart that was still beating only for him. I pulled my lips into a smile and let out a frightened sob when I realized that anyone could easily mistake it as real happiness. My acting skills improved a lot for sure as not even my own mother could notice how crumbled I actually was.

I missed his touch, his arms, his lips and even his teasing... I missed everything about him and more than that, I missed the way I used to be around him. It's been weeks since I could barely recognize myself.  

''Another day without you.'' I whispered before I grabbed my jacket and hurried downstairs. 

''Mom? I am not hungry, I will just skip breakf...'' I swallowed my words once my eyes landed on the intruder who was sitting beside mom in the kitchen. 

''Oh, Hana. Look who is here!'' My mother was clearly more excited to see that person than I was. 

 

Her hair was midnight black and flowed over her shoulders. She had a sculpted figure which was twine-thin just like a model meanwhile the skinny jeans and tight shirt just highlighted that perfect body even more. .Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion. Her pink lips moved once she greeted me as her arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes.

''Long time no see.'' I shortly said. Sumin was definitely prettier each time we were meeting but now, after a few weeks of not seeing each other I had to admit that she looked stunning. 

''Yeah... It's been a while.'' The awkwardness was making the air unbreathable. My mother was smiling, unaware of what happened between me and my ex-best friend during the time she was gone to States.

''We will go to college. I don't want to be late.'' I announced before making a subtle sign to Sumin to follow me. She bowed respectfully to my mother and submit my request to leave the house. 

 

 

 

The Seoul was awakened and it was filled with little kids who were carrying their school ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter