VI ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This morning wasn’t gray, the colors merged into neon pink and peach.The lines of glares that shot for my eyelids awaken me. I felt like I was waking up from a beautiful dream even tho I couldn't remember what was it about. Last night ended up with Hanbin hugging me, even now I could still feel his arms around me. That thought gave me goosebumps, I rubbed my arms as I tried to escape from that feeling. Kim ing Hanbin, why did I even agree to play that kind of game with him.

After I cleaned up, I went downstairs grabbing something to eat as I   the tv. While I was changing the channels, k-pop news program got my attention. Surprisingly, the boy group involved in the scandal was no other that iKon. Netizens complained about B.I's rude attitude towards Chanwoo, proving it with a video where Hanbin hits Chanwoo. 

 

I was shocked, I expected Hanbin to be rude but not like this. This was way too far even for him. I felt sorry for Chanwoo, probably that's why he was so quiet last night...It seems like he can't find his own place in the group.

"Don't watch that kind of things. Change the channel.'' Hanbin took a sit near me, his face was serious as his voice reached another level of coldness. His dark hair was perfectly settled, his flawless skin was covered by white clothes today but his face was shadowed by signs of displeasure.

I ignored his words as I refused to change the channel. He roughly took away the rc from me and did it by himself. 

"What the hell are you doing?!'' I groaned. His behaviour was pissing me off. 

"I told you to don't watch what media plays.'' He his lips, turned to the side and faced me. His night sky dark eyes absorbed mine. I couldn't help but stare at wet lips...His lips were bigger than mine as his cupid’s bow was perfectly defined. 
His mouth moved... It was like I was hypnotized, I could see it moving but couldn't hear anything...

"Are you even listening to me?'' An exasperating sigh was released from his mouth.  

It was so embarrassing, I was so focused on his lips shape that I couldn't even hear what he was saying. 

"Why would I even bother to listen to you. Media play... Sure Hanbin. You are always the good guy but everyone around you misunderstands this.'' He frowned as he kept targeting me with his eyes for few seconds. He suddenly stood up without saying anything and stormy left the house, bumping the door like it was his own. Was I too mean? He made me feel guilty... I would rather want him to yell at me than leave like that.

 

I picked up my bag and left to school. 

When I arrived there I took my seat near the window, in the back of the classroom. I could hear my classmates talking ...

"Did you hear about iKon's new scandal? Hanbin is so mean! I heard Bobby was on Hanbin's side. Of course, they are all the same.''

I slammed the desk and stood up, looking fiercely at the girl who just mentioned my brother's name along with Hanbin's. 

"Don't you have anything else to do than talk about iKon and their scandal? Do you even know Hanbin to say that he is mean? In USA, it's something normal for guys to punch each other's shoulders. '' Snap! I found myse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter