XI ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

My jaw dropped as my face couldn't hide the shock and in the same time the animosity towards Bobby's idea. I should beware when it comes to my brother behind that innocent cute smile that every fangirl falls for, hides a little demon who is always ready to sting me with his horns.

His face was filled with satisfaction, he was definitely enjoying to make me go deeper into that . At that moment, all I wanted to do was to take back all the good words I have ever said about my brother. I defended him in front of everyone else  since we were kids and this is what I get...Ugh! Betrayed by my own brother... I'm aware that I reached rank one unluckiest person on this planet. 

 

Habin probably observed my reaction since he stopped eating and glowered at me. His stare was intentionally cold, his face somehow lacked the mobility others had. His eyes rested on me longer than it should. I peered him hoping that he will disagree and kindly reject my brother's idea. 

''Ok.'' He shortly replied as he turned his attention back to Bobby. 

O-K?! This was not OK. How could he agree with this... I thought he was mad at me... I thought he will avoid me at least for a while...but instead of that, he just agreed. 

''Hana, call Sumin! We will leave in about an hour.'' I glared at Bobby before I took my phone and dialed Sumin's number. He was merciless. 

''Hey Hana, I was just about to text you! Isn't this such a big coincidence?''  Her enthusiastic voice made feel like the last person on this planet, I felt guilty and trashy but besides that confused about my feelings. 

Even tho I didn't want to admit, the fact that she liked Hanbin made me feel uncomfortable even since I found out about it... but it wasn't just because I felt guilty for hiding her our little game... It was something else that kept kneading me inside.

''Hey Sumin, I was wondering if you wanna come with us on a trip today. The boys will have a free day and we are going to...'' I got interrupted by her shouted of joy... RIP my ear. I eyed Hanbin and Bobby just to make sure that they didn't hear that. Luckily they were talking about something so I assumed Sumin's reputation was still safe.

''Sure! Wait, wait...You mean Hanbin is coming too?'' That question scratched my heart, I felt a bitter taste in my mouth when I heard it. I coughed as I tried to escape from that disgusting taste. I honestly couldn't recognise my own best friend anymore.

''Yeah. I will text you the hour once we fix it.'' After we said our goodbye I hanged up. This was not going to end well...

 

• • • 

 

Not long time passed and we stepped out of the house ready for the ''most awaited trip'' of this century... Sumin was waiting outside, she was resting her back on the car as her smile shined like the stars in the sky, with no bright city lights to dim them. 

She hailed us as her hand moving in the air. My eyes checked Hanbin's reaction... The way his lips lifted upward and the way his one dimple crinkled made me realise how attractive was actually his smile that day. Even tho there were clouds it was like the sun opened its eager light to shine above him, only brightening his per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter