XII ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

''Hello?! Lovebirds !" Those words scratched my ear, that unmistakable voice and annoying tone guided my eyes towards the house. Bobby was standing in front of the door... Waving at us as he was resting his hand on Sumin's shoulder. 

Her face expression was like a lion's who was waiting to tear up her prey anytime as her eyes were burning, I could easily resemble her with one of that cartoon's characters whose eyes suddenly become flames because of madness.

As a feedback, I released myself from Hanbin's arms, even if I knew that it was too late and nothing could erase the image of me and Hanbin hugging from Sumin's mind. Noticing Hanbin's face, I could state that he didn't like my reaction at all.

''Are you going to help us cooking or you are too busy there?! " Bobby continued his teasing.

That Kimbap troll, he was doing it on purpose. Why did I even agreed coming here with them? 

 

The situation was definitely out of control. Besides the fact that my best friend was going to murder me for betraying her and for letting myself hugged by the one that I was supposed to hate, Hanbin's behaviour was also making me going crazy. He was swinging from cold to warm... He was mad at me because I ditched him twice in a day for Mino but yet he agreed on coming on a trip with me and ended up warming my body with his own. Tell me what can be more confusing than this? I'll help you, nothing.

Sumin got back inside the house quickly while Bobby just raised his shoulders in a sign of innocence... Disgusting, like he didn't know that Sumin likes Hanbin. 

I grabbed Hanbin's arm pulling him closer just like I was afraid that someone could hear what I was going to say. 

''Can you do me a favour ?" I mouthed as my fingers squeezed his jacket. 

''What favour?" His forehead wrinkled while his damn absorbing eyes looked into mine. I took a deep breath as I tried to retrieve my own words. 

''Sumin is my best friend and she likes you. She already told me about this and I couldn't be honest with her about the game. I just don't want to make her suffer... Let's stop the game." I don't know how I was capable of saying all these sentences in one single breath. This should have stopped, it didn't feel right to hurt and lie my best friend... 

Hanbin should stay as the guy who I dislike, the guy that I would never want to stay close to, the guy that causes me a repulsion every time I see him.

 

 

He glanced over, his face casted as dead-pan as much as he could manage, yet he failed. There at the corner of his would-be sombre lips was a crease of amusement. 

''There is only a way you can end the game.'' His eyes were still peering me.  He got even closer while the distance between us became almost inexistent. His fingers lifted up my chin. ''Just admit that you lost and the game ends.'' I could feel his breath putting pressure on my lips, he was way too close than he should be ... A part of me was craving to feel his lips on mine. I was stunned for few seconds, my heart was racing once again. But in the end, I finally managed to find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter