XXXII ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun has gone to rest as the wind was blowing the strands of hair over my shoulder. The faint lingering lilac sky fading into the shadow as it was a daily routine. The shimmering sparkles of stars were brilliantly silhouetted into the darkness. A trembling gush of the wind inaudibly drifted across the skyline. The meeting with Mr. Yang ended a long time ago, but I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to spend some time by myself. All the worries silently burnt into smoke as they wandered through the endless night. 

I hesitantly pressed the knob and entered the house as I threw my shoes away carelessly. I was exhausted...

I checked the living room but there was no one. The rehearsal surely took longer than I expected and somehow, I wished Hanbin was there. Every second, every minute spent with him became so important... I didn't know what plan had the fate for us but I knew that I should cherish every moment like it would be the last one.

 

''Are you looking for someone?''I turned around and saw Hanbin resting his back against the wall right behind me. Besides the fact that he scared the out of me with his ghost entrance, he had that perfect mug that could always hammer my heart. 

His body inched closer to mine, closing the gap between us as I struggled to catch my breath at his nearness. His lips quirked up at the corners when our eyes met. His twinkling eyes shone as he gazed into my brown ones. The chemistry between us was electric and mind-blowing but our bond was stronger than that. Hanbin was the only one with whom I felt such a strong connection, the one who ignited a fire inside of me. 

''Did you miss me?'' He whispered as his hands circled my waist. I could smell the scent of his skin mixed with cologne while his breath brushed my face.

''No, I didn-'' My attempt of teasing him was cut off by the feel of his lips pressed against mine. The heat rushed to my cheeks as his tongue slid against mine. Stubble scratched my skin as I tugged at his shirt, allowing him to deepen the kiss. I could lose myself into those lips every time ... 

''Tssk. Who allowed you to kiss me?'' I mumbled as I broke the kiss and pinched his tummy.  

''I didn't want to kiss you. I had to.'' He admitted before he pulled me into a tight hug.

I couldn't help but giggle at the warm feeling of his embrace as his strong arms felt like home...

"Hanbin, president Yang said..."He leaned over and clutched my face in his hands as he interrupted me once again. 

"I know. Don't worry about it." He brushed his nose against mine before placing a soft kiss on it. Everything seemed to be perfect but there was something that was still weighing heavily on my soul...

"I have to talk with Mino." When I pronounced his name loud, the guiltiness penetrated my skin like a dagger.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter