IX ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

His skin could easily resemble a vampire's one, just as pale and frigid as Twilight's main character's. I tried to gaze into his eyes but he closed them as soon as he felt my palm's heat. 

He didn't say anything to me... He didn't yell, he didn't even complain... That was actually the most disquieting thing

Questions were stabbing my mind like little knives as I started to worry about Hanbin's health... I assumed something was wrong with him since he was standing in front of me without saying anything after I've been late for more than two hours. 

I released his cheeks as I took my scarf off. His hand gripped around wrists tightly and painfully, a sob came out of my mouth once I felt his hand pressure. When I looked at his face, my eyes got locked into his. They were wide opened now... Targeting mine like a lion targets his prey.
I wrapped the scarf around his mouth and nose, ignoring his intense gaze... He was looking at me intently analyzing all my moves. My hands were shaking... actually, my whole body was... I didn't intend to let him see how nervous I actually was but I am also not sure if I could hide it well.

 

''What do you think you are doing?!'' He yelled as he removed the scarf from his mouth. A shudder enveloped my body from head to toes. His eyes wouldn't give me any break. I took a step back as my lids got glued. 

I was preparing myself for iKon's leader wrath, best known for his anger issues and bad temper. 

My body was in a disability to move, I felt like in front of me was a serial killer who was waiting to murder me with cold blood. My knees became weaker, my hands got along with each other as my heart started to beat fast again. 

That was it... I was going to be chirped...

''You are going to get sick if you take this off.'' He put the scarf on its initial position, around my neck. I peered his irresistible lips, that mellifluous lips... I couldn't lie, something inside of me was craving to feel them. 

After he fixed the scarf, he wanted to pull back his hands but something stopped him... his bracelet remained stuck in my hair at the back of my head.
Damn ... How could I be so unlucky?

''Stay still.'' He requested. 

His body pinned against mine, his cold forehead rested on mine as our noses touched gently. I could feel his fingers moving my hair strands, trying to release that bracelet.When I closed my eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter