XXXIV ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

My back arched in his protective arms tightened up around me. God gave me the chance to feel the pressure of his silk lips against my skin for the last time. The kiss ended just as fast as it started and perhaps it was just a farewell gift but, even so, it had a special meaning for both of us. That kiss marked the end of 'our' chapter and the beginning of a new one.

We hugged each other with tears in our eyes because we were in love but... not with each other. Humans usually find their fate on the road they always try to avoid, just like falling for Kim Hanbin was beyond my control.

When Mino released me from his warm embrace, I knew that it will be the last time when I will see him outside the little screen of my TV.

Our eyes locked into each other and I could feel a bitter taste in my mouth. I guess that's how regrets taste like.

There was a story behind his dark eyes... A story that I wish I never knew. 

His mouth slowly opened and the words came out like a sad violin song.

''I think we should stay away from each other for a while... I feel miserable and numb for saying this but nothing feels right at the moment. I wish we could be just friends but we crossed that line when we kissed few days ago so, it wouldn't be fair for Hanbin.'' I nodded in approval as the pain was strangling me to the point that it was impossible to hold my tears back. 

''Promise me that you will be happy and also promise me that you will never let the tears conquer your cheeks ever again.'' He softly continued as he wiped my tears with his thumbs.

Each word was like a dagger aimed to my heart. They said that every story has an end but why ours had to be a tragic one?

''What should I do? You already broke the promises.'' He brightly said before he forced a sweet smile and caressed my hair. He had to act strong, he had to stay lucid or both of us would end up crying by the thought of not seeing each other again.

 

"Thank you Song Minho... Thank you for giving me the opportunity to meet such an amazing person. I promise you that this is not our goodbye but a 'see you soon'..."

 

• • •

 

I was waiting in the station, lost in my own thoughts, when the bus' wheels scratched the wet asphalt. The smell hit me once I stepped into the old vehicle as I mentally sla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter