XIII ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Yah! What are you doing here?'' He grabbed my arm as he tried to pull me up...I was wondering if he will ever stop behaving like Tarzan. I calmly pointed at my ankle and released myself from his grip. I felt like even talking was taking too much from the energy I lacked of. 

''Damn...'' He bended over me as he checked my temperature, according to his reaction he wasn't going to give me any good news...

He cupped my cheeks and glanced into my eyes, he was probably making sure that I am still breathing. I was blinking slowly as my eyelids were heavier than usually... 

''Hanbin... '' I mumbled as I tried to look back into his eyes without falling asleep.

He quickly took off his jacket and wrapped it tight around my body, he was surely bigger than I expected since his jacket seemed more like a blanket for me and my little body. It instantly started to warm me up at least a little bit.

''Let's go.'' He turned his back to me, suggesting me that he was going to carry me all the way home. In other circumstances, I would probably laugh and enjoy this moment.

I had a retention to lock my arms around his neck but in the end, it's not like I had any other option... excluding the one of starving with the cold. Hanbin sustained my body with his hands once he stood up and started to walk slowly.

''Why are you here?" I murmured. My chin leaned on his shoulder so close to his face that our cheeks actually touched. The heat from his skin crept into my consciousness as I wanted to pull my face away but that warm feeling was too addictive... Even so it was an invasion, an unwanted intimacy in that moment... After all happened I didn't want to feel bad or confused because of him anymore again.

An awkward silence found the place among us till we arrived in front of the door.

''Why did you leave?'' He adopted a serious tone as his feet stopped its movement. 

''I wanted to get some firewoods.'' My lie could easily receive the award for the''Worst lie ever''. Actually, if I think better it could compete with 

Yang Hyun-suk's lies about YG artists' comebacks and debuts.

Shame on me. Who would ever go alone in the woods for that when the weather was worse than at the north pole?

 

 

Hanbin sighed as he opened the door and carried me to the living room. Bobby and Sumin stood up once they saw us. Bobby's face expression was like an open book, his lower lip was almost bleeding...That just confirmed me that he was beyond worried, it was one of his habits to bite his lips when he was nervous or worried.

Hanbin gently helped me sit on the couch as I tried to avoid Sumin's and Bobby's gaze. I was sure that one of them will end up strangling me.

Bobby was about to say something probably mocking me for what I did when Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter