XXIII ♕ Special

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

KimHanbin's POV 

 

 

"Are you willing to risk everything for your feelings? If not then make it game over" There were many things that were tough about Mr Yang. His voice was like a car moving slowly over gravel.

"Can love disappear that easy, sir?" Even if his firm look gave me goosebumps, the words didn't hesitate to get out of my mouth. 

"Do you even know what love is, kid?" He scoffed me as the corners of his mouth curved upwards revealing the amusement behind his question. 
 

"Isn't love when that person is continuously stuck in your mind like a bad habit you can't get rid of? Isn't love when you miss someone so badly that your heart starts to ache? I'll ask again, sir. Can be love erased that easily?" All these words came up like a fast rap. Mr Yang narrowed his eyebrows as he nodded slowly like he was listening to the beat of my words.

"You can trane love, ignore it, muddle it. The easiest way to grow apart is to make her stay away from you." He started to search something between the mountain of papers  placed on his desk, but he couldn't find it. 

"How can I make her stay away from me? I think she feels the same for me." Me and Hana were too focused on the game and pride to realise that we both fell for each other probably in the same time. The feelings that grew up in a short period of time couldn't be stopped.  

"Then it will be a little more complicated if the feelings are mutual. The only way you can make her stay away from you is to hurt her to the point she won't want to see you again." His hand slammed the table before he stood up and turned his attention towards the world behind the windows of his empire... YG empire.

 

 

He sighed as he waved his hand at me, in order to come closer. Our pupils landed on the precious Seoul. The city was a vast, intricate, labyrinth of noisy, streets and alleys. You could hear the incessant honking of the vehicles even before the sun rose. Impatient businessmen who had to get to the office, mothers who had to leave their children at their schools, facing the puzzling challenge of navigating through the crowd of parents and children; even some of the teachers who had stopped at the local bakery to get a bagel or two before their morning classes. 

In front of our building, a group of girls were sitting down on a curb. They were holding Konbats and banners that had inscriptions with our group. 

''Do you want to break all this people's hearts for your happiness Hanbin? These girls put an effort in supporting iKon. They are the reason why you succeed. They are your fangirls who dream that you will be their future husband. Do you want to crash all of this for your own happine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter