XIX ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The coolness of the early morning was deceptive the sun had barely risen. My destination was deep into my blanket, well away from the cold winds. The daylight appeared just like a snowdrop after a long winter. I covered my face with a pillow, hoping that it will be my shield against the spooky sunlight. 

My brain was still struggling to recover from the previous night's abuse and judging by the pounding head and dehydrated feelings, I've been drinking heavily last night... My throat felt like a sandpaper. It was just like the flu... A self-inflicted one. 

''Bang Bang Bang'' That's how I woke up. Like someone just fired a gun next to my eardrum. My phone started to ring, making a terrible noise as I was afraid it could wake up the whole Seoul. The sun was still resolutely below the horizon and the street was as dark as some old-school black and white movie. Like a little kid, I turned begrudgingly to the light, switched and flicked it. Immediately the room is bathed in that unnatural electric glow.

 

I goggled at the phone screen few minutes before I could actually read the content.

Jiwon sent you a message: ''Wake Hanbin up! We are late''
Jiwon sent you a message: '' HANA! Wake up!'' 
Jiwon sent you a message: '' What are you two doing ?! He is not answering either!'' 
Jiwon sent you a message: " Lovebirds, this is an emergency!''
 

The messages wouldn't stop coming. Could my brother be more annoying than that? He was never patient, he would spam you with tons of messages if you wouldn't reply in less than 10 seconds. That hyperactivity surely affected his brain. 
It's not like I was going to move any finger... Besides the fact that my body was a source of pain, the last thing I wanted to do was to get up from my warm bed for Hanbin.

That morning the distance between our rooms  seemed  like the distance between South Korea and the USA. Also, the day's plan was to bury me under the soft blanket and sleep as much as I could. 

I put my phone back on the nightstand and tried to slithered slowly to the other side of the bed but something was blocking my way. 

''What the... ?! Yaaah! '' I jumped out of the bed just like a person who saw a ghost. Once I was on my feet, the room swayed causing me to lose the balance and reach out for the wall. The room swirled once more before it became stationary again.  My eyes furrowed in annoyance at the intruder who was violating my personal space.

'' Can you stop being so noisy? I'm trying to sleep.'' Hanbin grunted as he turned his back to me and hugged my pillow.

''Yah!What are you doing here?!'' I stuttered as I tried to calm down, I could feel my veins pumping blood to my head. I've never shared my bed with anyone else before, not even with Bobby.

''I am trying to sleep. Be quiet.'' The irritated voice tone didn't impress me but his pajamas surely did. My eyes glistened with amusement.
 

"Seriously Hanbin? A 'Hello Kitty' pajama? Is that all  the charismatic leader of iKon can do?"
 

''Sorry, Kittybin'' I as unconsciously a giggle escaped from my mouth. I couldn't hold it back even if I knew that it will cause a war.

Hanbin turned his eyes towards me, it seemed like my words were like a cold shower for him. His glare was intense. I gulped as I took a step back. 

He was so intimidating sometimes...

He got up and lowered the distance between us. That was it, I was going to die, his face showed no mercy. 

''Don't you remember what happened last night? You owe me a lot of things.'' His lips curved into a devious smirk. 

 

"What happened last night?"

 

Every time I was trying to remember, it felt like someone was hitting my head with a bat. I ignored the pain and kept pressuring my brain, trying to remember at least a little part of it. 

''Oh my...'' I covered my  mouth overwhelmed by flashes of previously night memories. My eyes rounded as my cheeks changed its color to red because of embarrassment. 

My brain proceeds everything faster than Google.

 

"I kissed Hanbin!"

 

''I don't remember anything.'' I spat the words faster than Bobby during his rap. I turned quickly towards the window as I rested my hand on the frame. I could hear the drum of the rain on window's pane and see how the rain fell on the streets. There was no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter