VIII ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The restaurant was empty, we took a sit at the corner table. Once he pulled off his mask I could see that handsome face. Mino wasn't the ''cute'' type of idol, he was more like the manly/attractive one. 
If I could rate him as a guy, I would say 9 out of 10. His rap skills, his warm smile, his y voice, his well-built body, his perfect skin, his fierce eyes when he performs, his nice attitude towards everyone makes him closer to my ideal type than anyone else. 
 

He handed me a menu as his eyes were piercing my whole body. I mimed a smile and looked at the list. I wasn't hungry at all so I just decided to a cup of hot chocolate, Mino seemed to feel the same way since his order was identical with mine. 

A moment of silence began as soon as the waiter took our orders. 

"You dropped your notebook near our practice room.'' Mino broke the silence as he took out the notebook and handed it to me. My cheeks started to burn... What if he read everything I wrote there... What if ...

"I didn't read it. Just the first and last page.'' He probably noticed my uncomfortable feeling. My eyes climbed up from the notebook to his eyes. A warm air surrounded me. When I was looking into Hanbin's eyes I always felt like a volcano, ready to erupt at any moment... with Mino was totally different... He was calming me down.

"Thank you...'' I stuttered as I claimed my notebook and promptly shoved it into my bag like I was afraid that he might take it back. 

The waiter brought us the drinks. I began to sip from the cup as I got deep into my thoughts... My eyes got fascinated by the dark chocolate colour while my nostrils absorbed its smell. All of the sudden Mino started to giggle, making me startle and goggle at him.

"Doll face,  what are you thinking of?!'' His voice was intense to the senses. Wait! Did he just called me ''Doll Face?'' ... Do I look fake for him or something? 

"Don't diss me. I'm not fake.'' I just glared. I didn't expect such a rude remark from him. 

"I didn't mean it like that...'' His lips curved into a smile as his hand messed up my hair.

I fixed my hair quickly while my forehead stretched back to its original form. He was sustaining his elbow on the table as the chin was resting in his palm. His eyes penetrated me once again, making me blink faster than I normally do.

"I have a little sister, when we were kids she used to tell me this: Oppa one day I hope I will be like a doll. Her words sounded sincere but I couldn't understand why would she want to be fake so I asked her that... Once I got her reply I was surprised: Aish oppa, barbie dolls are not fake, people call them fake because no one could reach their perfection.When you will find that special girl, she will become your doll, I don't mean doll like a toy. I mean doll-like perfection.'' 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter