XXV ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author'sNote: Birthday Update! Since it's my birthday and I can't give you a slice of cake, I decided to give you a new chapter! 

My heart skipped a beat before racing like a Ferrari. I didn't know how to react to that tempting offer. It was definitely something that I could never expect from Mino. His face relaxed as he raised an eyebrow and encouraging me to answer. His warm smile lighted up his face once again, provoking a weird reaction to my stomach. I knew that any answer would be ok for him but... Would it be OK for me too? Saying no to him would be my biggest mistake while saying yes would make it be his biggest mistake. My feelings for Hanbin weren't something that I could erase so easily. Maybe in time but surely not now.

Just when I was about to answer, Bobby slammed the door and entered like he was chased by wolves. He was panting as he placed his hands on the knees and tried to catch his breath.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned just when another person made her appearance in the room. Sumin had an identical face expression with Bobby. She stared at Mino for few seconds before targeting me with a cold glare. 

"We have to find Hanbin." She tried to speak between heavy breaths. My eyes opened wide as my eyebrows narrowed and my lips curved in disgust. I was having my '-please' face.

"Did he already ran away from you?" I could feel the heat hitting my body. Maybe I was rude but she deserved way worse than this for the way she acted in the past weeks.

 

 

Everytime I was seeing her, my mind was bringing me in painful places called memories. The good memories were more painful than the bad ones... I could remember the stupid things we used to talk about, the laughs, the plans, the gossips, the pajamas parties... All of these were gone, she pulled a wool over my eyes for months and I never noticed it.

"I wish it was a date." She sighed as grabbed my hand. "We don't have time, I'll explain to you when we get there." She vowed as she pulled me all the way out of the house. Mino reacted but Bobby stopped him from following us. I struggled but it was in vain, seems like everyone was stronger than me.

A cab was waiting outside to drive us to a destination set by Sumin. 

 

 

• • •

 

 

"So? Explain me." I needed some information before moving forward. We were sitting in the middle of the street looking at each other. 

 

 

 

"Why were just the two of us? Why wasn't she with Hanbin? Why would she need me to find him? "

 

"I am not supposed to tell you this Hana but I know that you won't help if you don't know the truth." She inhaled in annoyance. "Me and Hanbin made a deal this morning. He asked me to pretend that we are dating in front of you." 

"What?" I gaped as my eyes opened wide.

 

"Why would Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter