XXVI ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The shadow got the dimensions of an overweight teenage girl. Hanbin's arms hugged me tighter as the person steps could be heard louder and louder. Even tho his forehead held some drops of sweat, the addictive scent of cologne was still there, implanted in my nostrils. The vibe of his  heartbeats was intense like a perfect melody that I fell in love within few seconds. 

 

"How could I possibly stay away from Kim Hanbin when he became my oxygen?"

 

''Jieun-ah! This way! '' A voice called out our overweight sasaeng fan, her shadow suddenly disappeared as the steps remained only a memory to the empty ground. 

''She's gone.'' I released myself from his embrace and peeked around the corner. The street quiet and derelict. Probably years ago it was bathed in pools of yellow light from the weather battered street lamps, but now only one was glimmering. Hanbin grabbed my waist from behind as he assured that I was right, checking the street above my shoulder. 

Every touch was like a stab to my heart, a painful stab that I didn't mind anymore. We both headed in the direction of noisy and lighted boulevard without saying anything. We probably looked like some strangers, but to be honest, in that moment that was the word that could describe us perfectly. Two strangers with a lot of memories...

The city's lights almost blinded me, I felt like a mole who was adapted to a subterranean lifestyle. Habin pulled the hoodie over his eyes and grabbed my hand. I tried to reject it but he wouldn't  let me go. 

''I don't want to bump into someone.'' Our fingers slithered into each other's. That was probably the longest way to the cab that I ever had. 

 

Once we got into the car and asked the driver to take us home, Hanbin protested. 

''I need to take something from my place.'' He gave the directions to the driver and rested his head on the window, looking towards my sight. I spotted him secretly in the mirror since I was sitting on the front seat. 

Got you, Hanbin! 

 

• • •

 

It wasn't the first time when I saw Hanbin's house but it was the first time when I could take a carefully look at it. The house wasn't huge but it had that 'expensive'' air. It had a security check with a password that happened to be Hanbin's birthday. When we stepped into the beautiful garden I could spot a little fountain at the center and an outdoor swing placed between two young trees. 

The door opened and an older lady could be seen in front of it, smiling warmly at us. She was home alone, Hanbin's father and his sister were visiting the grandparents. Seemed like Hanbin planned to go home tonight since his mother had the dinner prepared already.

What I learned that night was that there was something magical about Hanbin's mother. She just loves everything her son does, praises him and makes jovial conversations. They have the kind of bond a civilization could be forged on, just by following their example. People would probably swap every possession they own  to have a mother like that. It reminded me of my mother when it comes to Bobby. They had the same bound... I guess it's a mother-son thing.  

''I didn't know Bobby had such a beautiful sister, but it is not the first time we met. You were with Hanbin when he picked up Hanbyul from the hospital. Am I right?'' She politely asked while a soft smile played on her lips. I nodded as I suddenly became shy, hearing that compliment from a woman like her was something that tickled my heart. She was that kind of woman who inspires a lot of respect. 

''It is the first time when Hanbin brings a girl home.'' Those words would make me feel special if we were under different circumstances. 

''It's not like that, it happened to-'' I got interrupted by Hanbin's sentence.

''I want her to be also the last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter