XXIII ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All day long I've been sitting at that desk, paperwork piling higher and higher. Save the trees, huh? I don't think my teachers have ever heard of that. The clock ticked on the wall and I could swear it was slowing down. Sitting there, surrounded by a lot of people that seemed to share the same feeling about our biology class, made me flatter than a week-old glass of coke.

Beside me, there was no other than my new enemy. It's scary how all the quotes are true, your best friend can really become your worst enemy. The fact that she never looked like a sudden enemy was shocking.

How can someone become a “sudden enemy?” We write that person off immediately. Before we don't know anything beyond what our eyes tell us, before they speak one word, we think there is no way we could tolerate this guy/girl. We lump them into a certain unlikeable type, and maybe in turn, they place us into a derogatory category. This is purely from appearance, face features, eyes too close or too far apart. Or It’s about the hair, or it may be the choice of clothes because many decide on issues of fashion or, at least, they believe they do. At any rate, we have already made up our minds that it is “a sudden enemy.” We all understand. Many times we can size a person up, and dismissed any chances of friendship.

 

 

In my case with Sumin it was totally the opposite. I always wanted to befriend her, felt like she could be a great friend. We used to talk a lot even in the first day we met. We shared a lot of stuff but I guess she told me only lies or things that didn't actually matter for her. Now I was exposed. She could use everything against me, all the secrets that I shared with her were like a gun shot to my heart.

The lyricist of the theme song from "Pretty little liars " was right... 'Because two can keep a secret if one of them is dead."

When the bell announced the end of the class, I packed my stuff and hanged the bag in my back. It's not like I wanted to breathe the same air with Sumin anymore.

''Hana, wait.'' She grabbed my hand when I passed her desk, stopping me from moving forward as she stood up and got in front of me. 

''What?'' I grunted as I pulled my hand away from her disgusting touch.

''I wanted to say that-'' She just stopped in the middle of the sentence, astonished by something that was happening behind me.

I followed the direction of her eyes and found myself staring at Kim Hanbin. He was having his arms crossed, resting his back on the wall as the mask and hoodie were revealing only his eyes. 
 

"What is he even doing here? What if someone will recognize him?"
 

''What are you doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter