XIV ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I felt dizzy, it was like I was suffering from a merciless hangover. I could barely remember what had happened last night. I scrunched my nose. Slapping my own cheeks as I yawned and look upon the window. I was too lazy to get up but my phone indicated 11 AM. In fact, that motivated me to crawl out of my bed... It was warm, the breeze was cold, yet my feet swung outward into the chill. My ankle was way better than yesterday. It wasn't fully recovered, but at least, I could walk.

I sneezed all the way to the kitchen. Lucky me... Hanbin and Bobby were already there, eating cereal as they seemed to be captivated by Bobby's phone screen which was playing a youtube video. The floor crepitated, making the two of them turn their attention towards me. Once I saw Hanbin, I started to get memory flashes of what happened last night. I covered my mouth as the eyes opened wide.

Oh, my god... It wasn't a dream... Me and Hanbin kissed last night. I must have been out of my mind.

A heavy silence settled over us, thicker than the uneasy tension in the atmosphere. Unsettled eyes glanced unceremoniously around and tried to avoid catching other glances that passed by. 

I grabbed some food and decided to eat outside near the lake, where no one could be bothered about my unimportant existence. 

 

• • • 

 

A deep sense of serenity overcame me as I stared in rapture at the expanse of blue that was laying in front of me. Rays of lights danced delicately across the water, birthed from the morning sun that limited my sight and made the view way even more beautiful.

I was enjoying my not-delicious sandwich while I was thinking about all my problems... Starting with the exam that was coming faster than Santa Clause and finishing with how many calories were contained in that sandwich. 

The wind wasn't so harsh today. I could say that this morning’s wind was the opposite of yesterday. It wasn't that cold, gray, and bleak. It seemed more like a spring morning.

“What are you doing here?'' I dropped my sandwich on the ground and jumped on my feet as all my body's muscles strained from the fright that I just received. 

“Thank you for ruining my breakfast!'' I whined as I was looking like the sandwich sinking in the dust like another Titanic. I took a deep breath, trying to calm down. 

Every time he comes around something bad happens. He is like a bad energy around me!
 

 

Hanbin stood there for few seconds without saying anything but looking at me like I was some kind of joke. The laugh came from him like a newly sprung leak, stopping and starting. He wasn't done yet though. I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter