X ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I was staying straight in the middle of the room like an idiot, my eyes land on the guy in front of me, my heart stopped beating in the chest. His dark hair that complemented his perfect skin was even more attractive now. His dark eyes were brighter than the sun itself. His smile nearly melts me down into a puddle of nothing. Mino was becoming more and more handsome, each time I was seeing him.

"Hello, Hana." His voice was like a sweet melody to my ears that gave goosebumps. I mentally pinched myself as I tried to reconnect with our world. 

''Oh.. Hi Mino...'' My voice trembled a bit, I hoped they didn't notice it as I started to rub my hands nervously. I don't know why I was actually nervous, because of Mino or because I was afraid that B.I might start a fight. 

''Can we go out for few minutes? I wanna have a talk with you. '' He gave me a smile that just seemed so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushed through me. That invitation was better than Christmas presents. 

''Yes. Sure. '' I immediately agreed without thinking before speaking. My eyes instinctively aimed to Hanbin... This time, he was also looking at me too.

 

His lethal stare felt painful and piercing as if his glare was tearing my heart apart with a blinding teal light. His eyes were narrowed, rigid, cold and hard. In that moment I knew... I screwed it up once again. 

I felt like I was the worst person in the world... I was. I couldn't keep my promise, I made him wait more than 1 hour in the cold and now I was breaking my promise once again after I begged him for forgiveness all the way home.

A voice flashed through my mind. Win the game.  That's right, the game. That's why he seemed to be so angry whenever I was around Mino, he was feeling insecure. In fact, who wouldn't feel like that when his rival is Song Minho.

I adopted an arrogant expression as my eyebrow curved up. I tilted my head up and bit my lip as my eyes were waiting for B.I's reaction. His face expression was unbreakable. Nothing could be read on it. 

I rolled my eyes as I turned my attention towards Mino again, he stood up and made his way to me. He waited for me to guide him out of the house as he was walking beside me. 

 

When we got outside, a cold hore breeze blew right through my sweater and I bowed my head to one side. The night comes with such a bitterness that the rutted brownfields take on the appearance of a sugared cobbler under the moonlight. The cold was my worst enemy... 

''You are freezing...'' Observed Mino as his hands found a place on my shoulders. He started to run my arms from shoulder to elbow, helping me warm up a bit. 

''I'm okay..'' My lips curled upwards into an innocent smile. "I'm sorry that I forgot to give you back the jacket and for making you come back for it..'' I added as couldn't stop looking at him. 

''The jacket was just the excuse that I told to Bobby and B.I .'' His voice was like a drug, addictive. I raised my eyebrow as I looked at him confused by the words he just said. 

''If it's not the jacket what brings you here?'' I questioned while the curiosity was eating me inside. 

''Would you believe me if I say that I don't know ?'' My corners of the lips were fighting a smile, my eyebrows slightly raised. I looked away and bit my lower lip trying even harder not to smile. I shook my head slowly stating a ''no''. 

Mino giggled as he stopped rubbing my arms, instead of that his manly hands fell down into mine. My forehead curled as my eyebrows questioned him. 

''Do you want to know the real reason?'' His eyes fixed me, my heart skipped a beat as I felt like something inside of me was burning. It was so cold outside but yet I was sweating. ,"I wanted to see you again.'' He continued. I could feel the heat growing in my cheeks. By now they must have been beyond an attractive rosiness. 

 

 

Mino suppressed a smile. He could probably tell from my blush that I really liked him.

The corner of my eye got a distraction, I turned my head to the house's window and saw that the curtain was moving. I couldn't see anyone b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter