IV ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Kim ing Hanbin, you are so dead!''

I went downstairs in the noisiest way possible, my feet sounded like bricks falling from heaven. 

I heard voices coming from the living room so I headed there and bumped the door, startling everyone inside. My shock came when I realised that there weren't only Bobby and Hanbin but whole iKon. Ahh... That moment was so embarrassing, they all stopped talking as their attention focused towards me because of my stupid entrance. I wish I could evaporate in that moment.

I gasped as I observed Hanbin's appearance. His dark hair was tousled, yet it looked kind of y that morning, also his features were strong defined. He was wearing a black hoodie with ''SWAG'' inscription on it and some stylish jeans. Something was different about him that day. His lips curved into a smile as his dimples lighten up his face. Even his smile wasn't so annoying anymore. Something was wrong with me for sure, I can not think that way about B.I... He is the same self-centered jerk that I totally dislike, nothing changed.

"Sorry for interrupting your little party but ...'' my eyes fixed Hanbin ''We have to talk about something.'' 

 

After I finished my sentence I got mixed reactions from his group members. I saw Jinhwan and Bobby hitting each other with their elbows as they started to giggle which was way too obvious. Like really? Boys usually do this in 4th grade, how can they still be so childish...

I noticed Junhoe staring at me with his mouth open while Chanwoo avoided my visual contact. Donghyuk and Yunhyeong were just smiling as they were glancing me and B.I.
"Your sister is beautiful. Is she adopted?'' joked Jinhwan. He was good looking, even if I hate short guys his height seemed cute for me. Bobby's eyes got smaller as he started to laugh. 

"How can you ask that? Can't you see that we look alike? People used to think that we are twins.'' That was the biggest lie ever, people always said that me and Bobby have not a single thing in common. They even mistook us for lovers instead of brother and sister.

"Hana, join us, we will play a game.Pleaseeeee!'' Bobby insisted even before I could even say something. It was Saturday, I didn't have anything else to do so why not. I nodded as I crossed the room with small steps. Apparently there were only two places to sit, one near Hanbin and one between Chanwoo and Junhoe. I was aiming for the spot between them when B.I grabbed my hand.

"Stay here.'' I gazed him for few seconds before pulling my hand away. It probably didn't look nice but I was mad at him. He managed to ruin my favourite t-shirt. What kind of person doesn't know that you don't have to wash black t-shirts with the white ones.

"It's fine, I will stay there.'' I faked a smile as I continued

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter