XVIII ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KimHanbin's POV 

 

My question proved to be uncomfortable for Hana.  She began to twirl her mousy brown hair as her eyes fell down in her lap. She started to blink faster, allowing her eyelashes to flutter like the wings of a butterfly... When she looked back at me, a gentle flush of pink had arisen in her cheeks, making her look so vulnerable like a delicate little flower. I couldn't help myself but smile.  She had a kind of underestimated beauty, perhaps it was because she was so disarmingly unaware of her prettiness. Her skin was completely flawless and I doubt she ever used face masks or expensive products. She was all about simplicity... She was that kind of girl who would make everyone around her happy just by her presence. Probably that's why her skin glowed so, it was her inner beauty that lit her eyes and softened her features.Even if it was hard for me to admit, everything about her was beautiful.

Her tall frame and slender body were like a Victoria Secret's model. It made me happy to see that the dress fitted her perfectly, even if she didn't know that it was me who bought it for her, not Bobby. 

We stared back at each other for what seemed like an eternity until she finally dropped the gaze and took the shot. Her face mimed a cute grimace once she felt the alcohol's taste going down her neck. 

That was the moment when my confidence started to grow as fast as the views on a new music video. 

 

"Why wouldn't she admit that I am the one that she fell for? The game should end already."


More or less shocking was the fact that actually everyone drank their shot. I was 99% sure that I was  the reason behind Sumin's shot and also 99% sure that Hana was the reason behind Mino's.

Mino always had that cool posture but around Hana, he looked like a lost puppy. He was shy and awkward most of the time. I could spot the way he gawked at her when she was looking at me and also the way he got stunned once she claimed that he is her ideal type. 

I filled the glasses again, preparing everything for the next round as I handed over the turn to Hana.

"Never have I ever would give up on my pride for someone else.'' She muttered halfheartedly. There was a hesitation in her body movements and a softness in her voice. From the moment she spoke up the first word to the moment I drank the shot, her eyes wouldn't give me any break. 

When I put the empty glass on the table, she just nodded... Insinuating that she was already aware of the answer way before it came.

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

After few rounds, Hana's behavior started to change. Each drink offered seemed like a better and better idea for her. Her jokes got funnier, she became a comedian of epic proportions as she started to flirt with Mino. Seemed like alcohol actioned as a boost of confidence for her. She started to feel pretty, witty a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter