Yong Junhee

Gangster vs. Prankster

'This love this love I swear that it's delicious ... I swear that it's delicious ....'

The alarm ringing , sign that it's already 6 in the morning. "Aish , jinjja ... Annoying" Junhee groaned and turned off the alarm. She look at the clock again , "It's already 6 ? School .... again ?" she groaned again. She get up from her bed and heading to the bathroom , trying to waking up herslef from the sleepy mode. Relazing a bit under the jasmine scented hot water in the bathtub. After 10 minutes , she finished her shower and get out from her bathroom. "Good morning miss" about 10 maids are already waiting for her and bring everything that she need. "Geurae ..." she said and take her uniform from a maid that standing close to her. "Really ? School ? Tsk , annoying" she muttered and heading back to the bathroom and change her clothes to her uniform.

"Here" she said and give her bathrobe to the maid , walking straight to the other maids who holding a tray , each maid holding a different tray. There's someone who holding some accessories , earings , etc. "I'm going to use this one" Junhee said and take her backpack , "Today the young master is going to go home from Tokyo and the chairman is also going to go home from Swiss" her chief butler , Mr.Wang said as they walking to the dinning room for breakfast. "Madam is downstairs" he said again. "Arra" she said and keep walking."Good morning Junnie" Mrs.Yong greet her , "Eo , eomma" she said without expression and just eat her sandwich. Mrs.Yong pat her hair and left , "I'm going to Canada to visit your aunt , you're okay if you're alone , right ?" she asked her. "As if I never alone in this house" she said and Mrs.Yong just shooking her head. Junhee is never be a sweet or lovely daughter , but she's a great and strong one. "Alright then , I'm going. Take care okay ?" her mom kissed her forehead and left as the driver is ready to take her to the airport.

"Clean this" Junhee said and get ready to school , "Miss Junhee is leaving" said on of her butler. Every maids in that house , approximately 30 maids both male and female get ready infront of the front door to greet her before she leaving. "Annyeong haseyo aggassi" they all bowing at her as she walking passed them all. "This is your car miss , Lamborghini just send this yesterday like how you asked before" Mr.Wang said to her , "I know , I'm leaving" she said and drove away. "Woah , is miss in a bad condition or in a bad mood today ?" one of the butler asked , "She's never in a good one" said the other one while shooking her head.

Yong Junhee. 18 years old and now a 3rd year senior in Hanjin High School. The most elite and famous school in South Korea , which has rich kids and conglomerate's kids  studying there. Beside than the expensive tuition fees and complete facilities in the school , this school is owned by Hanjin Group. The wealthiest and the most influential conglomerate group , not only in South Korea but also in the whole Asia. Junhee is the next heiress of Hanjin Group , she has an older brother named Yong Junhyung who is 5 years older than her. Junhyung is the Vice Chairman of Hanjin Group , Mr.Yong is the Chairman and Junhee is the soon-to-be-Presdient of Hanjin Group.

Being a spoiled rich kid she is , she never thought about anything else or anyone else other than herself. She's arrogant and more over , she's a gangster. She's cold and didn't respect anyone , even the one who is older than her. She is the gangster in her school , everyone feared of her especially the girls. 90% girls in the school are her followers. The chich and haughty heiress also known as the school's 'Paris Hilton'. She's the most feared and dangerous girl in Seoul. She has a foul mouth and violent act , she's known for good at fighting though she's a pretty and beautiful girl. Everyone feared of her , because some girls that try to hit or attack her are expelled from the school. She's a female gang leader in her school which already beat every gang in the other school. Hanjin Group is not only has Hanjin School but also Hanhwa School that also provided pre-school until high school like Hanjin School. Both school are located side by side , their cafetaria are connected in order to make students from the both schools can have a good relationship.

Hanjin School's male gang named EXO , with 6 of them still in the 3rd year while the other 6 boys are in the same age as Junhyung and of course they're already graduated. EXO is more softer than Junhee's gang. They didn't fight but they're the school's visual group. In Hanhwa School , there's B.A.P with 6 male students as it members. Different from EXO , B.A.P is more like a true gang. They are the male version of Junhee's group. They're the most feared boys in Seoul. One of the members , Daehyun always acted like Junhee's boy , though Junhee has a secret crush ....

"There , there , she's come" the female students lining up in front of the gates , "Unnie annyeong haseyo" they all bowed at her and Junhee walking past them. "Ah , geurae annyeong" she said and Minjung approaching her , "Yo , morning" she said cassually. "Eo ? Today is the first day for the new freshmans right ?" Junhee asked her and she nodding , "Eung , they're already here 1 hour ago" Minjung said. All students who bowed at her ealier followed her to her class. "Unnie annyeong haseyo" the other female students that standing infront of the class' door bow at her. Junheee stopped , everyone stopped.

"Ah , jinjjayo ?" 6 boys are laughing and then one of them stopped as he saw Junhee , "Kids" one of them named Baekhyun said and they all looking at Junhee's direction. "Those guys ...." Junhee muttered and quickly go to her seat , which is on the back. "Yah , Oh Sehun , move" Junhee said to one of the boy that sitting on her chair. "Arrasseo , arra" Sehun give up and stand up. She put her bag on her seat , "Today is the freshmans welcome ceremony , you're going again ?" Sehun asked her. "You think ? they should be taught about the rules here" Junhee said and walk away with the other girls. "Yah ! Dinner at my home from my parents" Sehun screamed and she just raise her hand without turned around. "Woahh , she is sure as cold as an ice" Chanyeol said while shooking his head in disbelief.

Junhee walking to the big field where the new students from 1st grader are , "So ..." the student council's president stopped talking as he saw Junhee and her gang walking to the field. The other seniors also keep silent as Junhee enter the crowd. She stand infront of the new students , "To the new students in Hanjin High School , you all must know about me , right ?" Junhee start t speak and they all just nodding their head. "There's 3 main rules in this school that made by the students themselves. Number 1 , there's a difference between the social status. This is general to the other school , there's 3 groups. Rich , new money , and welfare status. No one can pass or lie in this thing. Number 2 , no one disturb me. You know who I am , you know what will happen if you messed with me. Shortly , don't mess with me. Number 3 , for girls. Beware of Oh.Se.Hun from 3rd grade , you're going to be a mice in lion's cage. You're a dead meat with him , and also , if you want to survive from this school environment. Join me , at least respect me. You must already heard about me , in the whole Seoul" Junhee smirked while looking at the whole new students that looking at her with scared face.

"Woahh , she emphasized your name , clear and loud" Kai laughing at Sehun as the other 2nd grader and 3rd grader looking  at the view from the upper building. "You're a dangerous boy for sure 'Thehun' hahaha ...." Chanyeol laughing too with the others , "Sssh .... This is the best part" Sehun said to them all and they continue to looking at the bellow again. "If you want to survive , follow the rules.If you want a 'golden ticket' to live and study here , stick with me and the other girls. We won't hurt you , the only thing that you should do is greet me every morning and everytime I pass you" Junhee said again , "Well , that's all from me. Sugohaera" she said adn walking away. "Teach them about me properly , I don't want to send away another student like last year" Junhee said to the President and he nodding.

---

As the bell ring , it's time for the break. The 1st leg of break. Everyone go to the cafetaria , some students can't wait the break because this is where and when they can meet the students from Hanhwa High School. "Move" Minjung said to some students and Junhee enter the line for take the foods. The cafetaria is 3 times bigger than a soccer field. But it's for the high school students only. "Annyeong haseyo miss" the cefetaria ahjummas greet her and she just nod. "Unnie" one of her gang members pointing at where their seat is as they all already finished taking the foods , "Wah , really .... They're making a big fuss in the morning ?" Junhee annoyed as they all walking to their seat.

"Move" Junhee said to the girls from Hanhwa High School , no one dare to sit in her seat except B.A.P and EXO if only Daehyun being good. 5 of the 6 girls move. "What ? No way" one of the girl said and continue to eat her meals , Junhee scoffed. "Really ? You don't want to mess with me if you know me , miss" Junhee said , holding her anger. She looking at her uniforms , "Ah , Hanhwa ..." Junhee smirked. Hanjin and Hanhwa's uniform are only different in their coat's color and the logo in their uniform. She looking at her allies from Hanhwa High School. "Hyeyoung-ah ?" she said and the girl looking at her , "Ah , new transferred student" Hyeyoung said and Junhee nodding. "Ah , new students ? You must  didn't know about me huh ?" Junhee said , "Did you live in a cave ?" Minjung added and shooking her head in disbelief.

"What ? Why should I know about you ?" the girl said again , "Ah .... Yoon Shiyoung ?"Junhee read her name tag. "Unnie' one of the gang member approaching Minjung and whispering something to her. The cafetaria is very silence because of the scene there , 'What happened again ? Again ?" Sehun said in disbelief. "Ah jinjjayo ?" Minjung can't hold her laughter , "Junhee" she said and whispering something to Junhee. '"Jinjja ? Woah ... Daebak ..." Junhee said and smirk , "Yah , new money" Junhee said to Shiyoung. Shiyoung widened her eyes , "So you're the new money fro the newest rich law firm ?" Junhee said again and put both her hands on the table and support her body with her hands on the table.

"You'r so wrong messing with me" she said as Shiyoung stand up , unexpectedly Shiyoung throw a punch for Junhee. But , being a good fighter she is , Junhee already know and avoid it. Instead , she take Shiyoung's hand and stranggle it. Shiyoung try to hit her with her other hand and Junhee expertly avoided it. Straggle her other hands too , Junhee smirked. "Yah , you must take up taekwondo. It's better than boxing only" Junhee said and Shiyoung winched in pain , "Now , may I introduce myself ?" Junhee asked her. "I'm Yong Junhee , Hanjin Groups' heiress ... may I add" Junhee smirked and that girl widened her eyes. "Now that you messed with me , three strikes over" Junhee released her hands and snap 2 times. 2 security guards come and bring Shiyoung away , "W-what ? Release ! Re-release me!" Shiyoung struggle hard. "And you must know the rules now , thee striked over. Please search for the other school , annyeong" Junhee wave her hand at her as the guards bring her away.

"What did you see ?" Junhee asked the other students as they all start their activities again , "Woah , in the early morning you already this angry ?" a familiar voice asked her as 6 boys sit beside Junhee. "Wasseo ? Why not ? Starting from yesterday I'm already angry" Junhee said , Daehyun chuckled. "Hey Min" Youngjae greet Minjung and she just nod. "Just eat , before the foods get cold" Junhee said as she eat. "Do you have anything to do after school ?" Daehyun ask her cassually , "I have an appointment" Junhee answered him. "What appointment ?" Daehyun asked her again , "You know what I mean" Junhee said again. "Ah , that appointment ..."Yongguk nod in understanding manner. "I think I know that" Daehyun just nod.

"She's not like that when we're little" Sehun said as he and EXO sit behind them , "More older , more delinquent" Sehun said again while looking at Junhee. "Don't start a war in the morning" Suho said and he just shrugged. "Yah Oh Sehun , mwohae ?" Daehyun said and Sehun gasped , "Ani ... Aniyo hyung ... I was looking at the person behind you , not you" Sehun said and try to make some excuses. "Yah , don't bother him" Junhee said to Daehyun , "Yah , if you looking at me with that face again ... You're dead meat" Daehyun show his clenched fist and Sehun just nodding awkwardly. "Oppa , eat" Junhee said to Daehyun and he just nodding.

---

what do you think ? please comment :)) I try my best to potrait Junhee her ^^ leave comment pleasee