Junhee + Sehun = ?

Gangster vs. Prankster

Junhee arrived at her home , "Good afternoon , miss" the maids bow at her and she just walking straightly to the stairs. "Junhee !!" a familiar voice heard from the living room and she tilted her head. "Oppa ?" she furrowed her brows and walking to the living room , walked down the stairs. "Yo" her brother raise his hand as a greeting , "What are you doing here ?" she asked him. "Yah , that's how you greet me ? You don't hear my schedule ? I'm back to Korea today" Junhyung take a sip of his orange juice while keep watching the TV. "Ah , geurae .... Then you'll be accompanying me to the dinner tonight ?" Junhee sit beside him and take the remote control from his hand. "Aigoo this girl .... Yeah , maybe ... Where is it ?" he asked his own butler. "It's in Oh's house this time , young master" his butler answered his question.

"Well , it's good then. I can meet with Sanghun ... Well , of course I'm going with you , but I can't promise to stay with you until the end" Junhyung and laughing at her while the younger one just chuckled at him. "Molla , I'm going up" she said and take her bag , sling it to her back and walking to the stairs until he said something. "I bought you something , it's in your room" she just nod and walking to her room , "Something happened at home when I was away ?" Junhyung jokingly asked his butlers and they all laughing slightly together.

Junhee open her door , revealed a big and fancy room. Silver and black decorated room which full with luxury things. There's a big shelf with books in it , a neat desk with her computer and laptop on it. There's a LED TV on the wall that facing her king-sized bed , a small fridge on the corner and a kitchen-like-pantry near the fridge. Another desk with many papers on it also a balcony , facing the garden. She put her bag on her couch and change her uniform to her casual clothes. "What is this ?" she take a box to her desk and opened it. Her eyes widened in surprise. With a card saying 'Surprise ! To my sister !' , "Mwoya igeo ?" she chuckled but a little smile draw over her face. She opened the white bag and found Tiffany & Co.'s Lyn clutch and their 'Bird on a Rock' clip. She walking to her walk in closet and put the jewelry in her jewelry drawer , she collecting those stuffs whether she buy it by herself or a gift. She also put the clutch to her shelf. Though she tough and has an boy-like attitude , but she also loves those things.

Junhyung always brought her some souvenirs if he went abroad , he shows his affection to her so much. He is the same type as Sehun , player but gentleman. Though he is a player , he never failed to make Junhee happy with his own way. He know her very well , better than their parents do. He don't want Junhee to live without a warm family love , like he did. So he pampered her and a bit protective to her. But since she was in junior high , he already introduce her to his 'world'. Junhyung is the first gang in Seoul , or you may say , the first strongest one. Since he has the money , he can gather many people by himself. He has 5 boys who are his best friends , they are BEAST. He's the first one who gather so many boys who later grouping themselves. Junhyung know this world since he was junior high too.

He never teach her to fight , just to defend herself. But later , Junhee attended a taekwondo course by herself after she asked to her parents. He did teach her about how to deals with boy or girl gangs and how to find people's weak spot , and then hit them. Well as simple as that , but Junhyung is never serious or cold. He always joking or even play prank. That's why people never thought that he's a gangster , behind those 'player' image.

A knock heard on the door , "Come in" Junhee said as she push a button that closed her closet and her chief butler come in. "The madam and master are waiting for you downstairs , miss" he said , "Arra , I'll go down" Junhee said and he excuse himself to get out from her room. Junhee picked a random clothes , she has been to Sehun's house over million times , if she could say. Since their parents are a very very good friends , they always held this dinner like 3 months once. Junhee also know them very well.

----

"Hyung !! You're home !" Sehun who arrived at his house went to Sanghun who is sitting on their living room to watch something , "My brother!" Sanghun greet him with a brother hug. "How's Paris ? I wanted to come with you , but ... you know ... School" Sehun said and Sanghun just laughing at him. "Aigoo , you really like to go for a vacation huh ? Go get ready , mom and dad are going to come home soon adn the dinner ...." Sanghun pat his shoulder , "Arrasseo ... Can't I just pass this ?" Sehun groaned in frustration. "Yah , you know what will happen if you skip this one" Sanghun remind him aas he went up to his room. "Arrasseo , I'll be ready ...." Sehun lazily walking the stairs.

Sehun open his room's door , which revealed a big and luxury room. Black and white interior all over the room. Simple and neat yet luxury. He has a computer and laptop on his desk. Big cupboard with books in it. A king sized bed , a couch near his cupboard and LED TV on the wall. A small kitchen-set on the corner with photos on his wall. He also collecting many DSL cameras on a cupboard , next to his desk. Sehun put his bag on a rounded single couch and take of his uniform. "Why should I attend that , tsk" he muttered and take his bathrobe. He decided to take a shower first.

---

"Miran !" Mrs.Yong greet her friend , "Mikyung ! You come" Mrs.Oh greet her back as both Mr.Oh and Mr.Kim greet each other too. The 4 of them are best friends since high school and coincidentally married with their own best friend. "Junhee , Junhyung , come in" Mr.Oh said to the sibling and they just nod as they entered the big house. "Sanghun !" Junhyung greet the man as they greet each other after a long time didn't met each other. Both of them are also good friends. Only Sehun and Junhee who are not really have that kind of 'good-friends' relationship. "Ah , Sehun is upstairs. Do you thin you can tell him to come down , Junhee ?" Mrs.Oh asked her , smiled bitterly Junhee nod. "Ne , I will" she said and went up to his room.

She flung opened his door and a scream heard , "ARGH!!!" Sehun cover his body with his bathrobe that he almost take off. "Donwstairs , now" she said coldly and just left him like that , "YA-- Aigoo jinjja .... Is she a girl ? For real ?" Sehun sighed in frustration before close his door , this time he didn't forget to lock it and change his clothes.

---
"So , how's your company ? I heard you just finshed the spring-summer collection" their parents begin to chatting with each other same as Junhyung and Sanghun who enjoyed their times and talking about their past in high school. "What did you see ?" Junhee threat Sehun with her fork , "Are you even a girl ?" Sehun spat back. Junhee scoffed and almost hit him , fortunately she calmed down a bit. "So , you've found another target ?" she cut her food into pieces and eat it , "What ? Aahh .... Molla , there's no transferred student yet , well ... Maybe the juniors ?" Sehun think about it and she throw a chesnuts that on the table to him. "Think straight , and don't touch Hanhwa students. I don't want to see you beaten up by Daehyun , I covered you up till now" Junhee said and Sehun nod rapidly , "Arra , arra ... It's hard you know ... Maybe new student will come soon ?" Sehun said again. "Ah , by the way ... You won't beat that student , again , right ?" he asked her and she just shrugged.

"I wonder .... Oh , and why do you always protect me from Daehyun ? But , well , it's nice , though" he wondered again. "Stop wondering and just eat , Oh Sehun" she finally hit him this time.

-----

Updatedd :)) Pleasee comment T____T What do you think ??? :DD