Love , is hurt

Gangster vs. Prankster

“You’ve finished them ?” Youngmi looking at Minjung’s Math book during the break , “Hmm , someone left their math book in my locker” Minjung said while stand up from her seat and showing the math book. “You got a secret admirer ?” Aera joked and they laughing together , Youngmi looking at the writings on the book. “It’s familiar ... Don’t you think so ?” she asked the two and they begin to looking at the writings carefully.

“Kind of .... But I’m not sure who it is” Minjung just shrugged. “Well , I don’t care anyway. Thanks to whoever left this , all that I care about is my crumbling stomach. Come on!” she said to them and drag them to the cafetaria. Left the book on the table , until someone take it and murmured “That girl ...” smiled before go to the cafetaria too.

“It’s weird ... Why am I feeling weird about that textbook ?” Minjung frowned while taking her food and walking to their usual spot. “It’s just you , because you always looking at Junhee’s textbook and now you’re looking at someone elses. Phycology talk , girl” Aera said , Youngmi just laughing because she actually know whose textbook is it.

“Molla ... I’m going to skip the next term!” Minjung cheered and start to eat , “Where are you going ?” Youngmi asked her. “To Junhee’s , I’ll be back on the 2nd break” Minjung said and happily eat her meal. “What’s with you and Jun---“ Aera was stopped when suddenly Youngmi block . B.A.P boys are sitting beside them.

“A-ah .... Annyeong” Aera awkwardly wave at them , Yongguk sign her and she just nod. “So , Daehy---“ Minjung who also didn’t understand blocked by Youngmi. Youngmi and Aera tell her with their eyes , to not saying Junhee’s name or talking about last night’s incident. Daehyun looking at the three while eat. “Ah ... Aniyaaa .... Annyeonggg” Minjung awkwardly leave her seat and left , “YAH !!” Aera screamed but Minjung just keep walking outside. “Aigoo that girl ....” Youngmi shooking her head , her phone suddenly ringing. Youngmi look at the caller’s ID , she quickly answer it and left her seat.

“Oh good” Aera being sarcastic sighed and eat again.

---

“Annyeong haseyo” Minjung said to the guard in front of Junhee’s house , “Ne. Ah , Miss Yang. Please wait for a moment” the guards said and open the gate for her car as she drive her car. “Annyeong haseyo” one of the maids bow to her and she smiled a bit , “Oh , Minjung ?” Junhyung who just get back from his office to take something greet her. “Oppa” she greet him back , “What are you doing here ? Aren’t you must be in school now ?” he asked her as he walking down the stairs. “Well , Junhee infected me” she joked and they both laughing , “How long has it been ?” she asked him.

Juhyung shrugged , “Long enough .... She hasn’t came out for like a whole day , starting from yesterday night” he said while shrugged. “Did something happen ? Something I might don’t know ?” he asked her. Minjung widened her eyes , but she can’t risk anyone about telling that. “Uh-oh .... Nothing! Haha ... Really” she said , Junhyung looking at her but then laughed. “Naw , it’s okay if you can’t tell me” he said and both of them laughing together. His phone ringing , he looked worried as soon as he look at the caller’s ID. ‘It’s twice , today’ he thought and excused himself from Minjung to answer the call.

Junhee is looking at the company’s business cooperation , stocks , everything and eating a lot of foods. Ramen , curry rice , steak , cola , milk , orange juice. She take it from her mini-kitchen in her room and she’s too lazy to clean it. A knock heard on the door , “Come in” she said while drawing something.

“What are you—Oh my gosh” Minjung looking at Junhee’s room that’s messy , “That’s my order , I guess” Junhee said and take it from Minjung’s hand before open it on her counter. “Miss Yong Junhee , you’re such an unbelieveable girl” Minjung said to her , “What ?” Junhee holding a plate full of chickens and looking at her. She sit back again and enjoying her meal.

“You’re stress” Minjung said to her , “And the fact that I don’t get fat as much as I eat make you envy ?” Junhee said while drawing a designs on her desk. “Yeah , whatever ....” Minjung slowly sit on her bed. “You’re going to comeback , right ?” Minjung suddenly asked her and Junhee stopped.

“Yeah ... When I want to” Junhee said again , “What are you doing now ? Look .... Messy , I bet you’re stuffy” Mnjung said. “Whatever it is , I’m working now. Can’t see ?” she said to her , Minjung sighed hard. “Do you have to be like this once you’ve became a president ? Come on Junhee ! I know that’s not the reason” Minjung said again to her. Junhee closed her eyes , holding her emotions.

“Okay.Fine , whatever it is. I just ... I just need to finished something before I comeback. And it’s only been one day I’m gone. Don’t act like I’ve been gone for 100 years” Junhee said to her , “And you’re not going to live that long .... Remember , you’re not one of the Cullens” Minjung joked and Junhee just chuckled.

“Tell me what do you need , I’ll help you” Minjung stand up and approaching her desk , “I want to meet ....”

---

“Sehun ? Oh Sehun ....” Kai waving his hand in front of the magnae , Sehun keep staring at the distant. “Oh Sehun yah !” Baekhyun hit his head and the others laughing , “Ah hyung !” he wants to hit him back. “What are you thinking about huh ? Junhee ?” Chanyeol joked and the others laughing again , “Maybe yes ... Maybe not” he said and opened a can of soda.

“She’s not here , I bet something happened” D.O said while looking around , “Last night was really unpredictable” Suho said to them. “She won’t come for the next 3 days” Sehun said , they widened their eyes. “What ? You’re a mind reader now ?” Kai joked , “No , it’s her habits. Since little , if she got a problem she will either gone for 4 days or 1 week. I’m not sure because she changed , but I bet it’s still be one of her habits now” he said again.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun shooking their heads , “Woahh , you are still care about her , huh ?” Baekhyun said. “Why should I ?” Sehun answered before finished his soda , “I’ll take it as a yes ....?” Chanyeol and the 6 of them laughing together.

“Soyeon is not here ?” Suho asked too , “She’s in the cafetaria , searching for healthy foods. Not like us” Sehun said. “Yahh , look who’s start to defending his girlfriend here” D.O said and they all laughing again , “Hope this one will last” Sehun said and shrugged. Baekhyun’s phone ringing , he look at the caller’s ID. “Yah , jamkan .... I’ll be back” he said while standing up and answering the call. “Hyung has been answering some weird calls lately” kai said while looking at where Baekhyun going to , “He text a lot too” Suho said too. “And yeah ...... he did leave 30 miinutes earlier than me in the morning” Chanyeol shrugged , “Is he with a girl now ?” D.O asked them. “Maybe , that’s good then ...” Sehun said. “Better not showing off in front of us , or even Sehun. It’s dangerous~” Kai said and they all laughing.

“Look at them .... Tsk , playing innocent” Aera murmured as she walking with the girls. “Where is Youngmi-unnie ?” one of them asked her , “She’s gone to the rooftop , again” Aera said and they all heading back to the class.

----

a/n : lol boring chapterr~~ I know hahaha .... Please do leave comments ^^ I really appreciate that , and upvotes :DD Thanks !! J) bye guyss~~