The kiss

Gangster vs. Prankster

“So you’ve read the article , aren’t you ?” Mr.Yong lightly laughed with Junhyung who are sitting in the principal’s room , “Ah appa!” Junhee said and Junhyung laughing at her. “Yah , you do know that this is will happen soon or later” he said to her and she just let out  a sigh. Big sigh. “Still , you should have told me first. Not letting me know from the article like this” she said again , tapping her fingers. “It’s the same” Mr.Yong high-five with Junhyung.

“These old man , jinjja ...” she said

--

“So .... ?” Chanyeol can’t conclude what Kai and Baekhyun said to them all , the boys are sitting in the garden while Sehun leaning on Suho’s back. “Aish , this Yoda , jinjja ...”  Baekhyun pissed off , “So , the conclusion ‘theory’  of what we were talking about is Junhee become the president of Hanjin now!” Kai feels stuffy with s. Sehun opened his eyes and sit straightly , “REALLY ?!” the rest shocked , even D.O spit on his drink in the end he coughing a lot.

“H-how ?” Suho asked them , “Molla , it’s just like that. No further infrormation in the article” Baekhyun throw his phone to Chanyeol and he catch it. “Wohoo ... Woah ... Yah , adeul-ah ! Look” Chanyeol said to them all and they gathered around to read the article. “Guys what did you eat this morning huh ? Your brain are so slow ....” Baekhyun said as he sit on the ground too with them. “Shut up” D.O said while reading the article.

“Sehun , you should really know this .... I mean , your group is the closest group that has a relationship with Hanjin” Suho said to Sehun. Sehun blinked a few times , “I guess ...” he said and sighed. “Wait .... Did you have a big fight with her again ?” Chanyeol look at him with scanning eyes , “Big ... Big enough to broke that” Sehun said and goes to sleep again.

“Aigoo , this situation ....” Kai shooking his head. “Oh yah , the party for her official announcement is tonight” Suho said. Soon , a message from their school’s group chat come in. “Look , look. Someone made a note” Baekhyun said and opened it.

‘Party.

White Rose @ 10 p.m’

“Written by the honorable Yang Minjung” Baekhyun emphasized Minjung’s name , “Ah hyung , don’t say that name. No , aniya ... Andwae ...” Kai closed his ears and they all laughing.

---

“You made a party for this ?” Youngmi asked Minjung , “Not me , Junhee hate to write those things right ? So I’m making sure that everyone will come by writing that notes” Minjung shrugged. “You already asked for her permission ?” Aera asked her. “She asked to” Minjung said again.

“Mwo .... Junhee never made any invitation , well ....” Youngmi said while nodding. Junhee entered the class and walking to her seat , “Congratulations ...” the students crowing her and she just keep silent. “I bet the stocks are rising up now” one of them said. “Look at that , look .... Some of them who talking bad are really have two faces” D.O said while sit on his chair , Soyeon also there. “What ?” she asked him , “In this school , there’s no friends. They’re just allies and connections” Suho said while shrugged. Sehun walking to his seat , in front of Junhee’s. Junhee see him , but she keeps her staight face. Pretend she didn’t see him. Sehun did the same. “I’m playing your game now” he muttered and look at his phone.

“The situation is getting weird here ...” Chanyeol murmured.

---

“Next week , there will be mid-semester exams. I hope all of you can do your best , and now. Class  , dismissed” the teacher said as the bell rang. Everyone walking out , “I still have music after this ...” Aera said while put all of her books to the locker. “Ahh~ Exam , I’m going to living in a hell with hearing that 4 lettered word” Minjung slammed her locker in frustration. “At least , that’s not killing you” Junhee said and lcoked her locker.

“Yah , what happen with you ? You should be happy now ....” Minjung said to her while scanning her from head to toe , “Dwaesseo ... Why should I ? Just make sure to come tonight” Junhee walking away. “That cold city girl ... When will the ice melts ?” Youngmi said , Minjung shrugged. “When the global warming worsen , of course ....” Minjung sighed.

“Where is she going now ? It’s break time ....” Aera wondered. “Rooftop” Minjugn smiled and signs the other members to go with her to the cafetaria

-

Junhee walking to the school’s rooftop , she’s feeling uneasy and stuffy now. She just want to runaway for once , she got a call. “Mwo ?” she answered it , “Why are you sitting alone like that ?” Daehyun’s voice can be heard from the other line. She frowned. “How can you know ?” she asked him back , “Behind you” he said and she turned around to see Daehyun holding his phone close to his ear and wave at her. She chuckled.

“So ... President Yong ... Why are you here ?” he joked and she smiled a bit , “To forget these stuffy and uneasy feeling” she asnwered sharply. “To forget the pain ?” he asked while breathing the fresh air , “Because of the darkness I can see the star clearly” she said again. “Bear it. It’s the weight of that crown you wear now” Daehyun pat her shoulder.

“And you .... Have you endured your own crown ?” she asked him , “For my own sakes , I’ve endured this weight since the first time I born” Daehyun joked again. “Finally , someone can throw those jokes to me” Junhee said , “Glad to hear that , this Jung Daehyun will serve you right” he said again. “Congratulations , I know you will be the president in this early” he said and put his hands to his pocket. She stand up , “Geurae ... Gomawo ...  Make sure to come tonight” she said and he laughed. “Of course , I wouldn’t miss it for the world” he said.

Junhee is walking to the stairs but then she saw Sehun walking with Soyeon to the rooftop , “Wae ? You’re not going now ?” Daehyun asked her but then realize what is she looking at. He frowned. “So that night---“ Sehun stop talking as he saw Junhee standing there. Junhee turned her face to the opposite side , “I’m going now” she walking down the stairs without looking at them. Soyeon feels the situation , “Ah , let’s go” Sehun said and they arrived at the rooftop only to see Daehyun standing there. “Hyung , wae yeogiseo ?” Sehun asked him , “I’m stuffy and uneasy , seems like this won’t help” Daehyun said and walked past them.

Sehun sighed , “This is ... really” he muttered.

---

Junhee pack her bag and left the classroom , “Eodiga ? The lesson hasn’t started yet ...” Aera who is eating her ice cream asked her. The others looking at her , “Just want to be alone” she said and then leave them all. “Woah .... Today .... Is it the day already ?” Youngmi asked Minjung , ‘What day ?” Aera asked them. “The day ... The day when she’s going to change. Sharper than a knife” Minjung said and entered the class.

“Is unnie alright ?” one of the members aasked them , “Yeah ... Just give her time ... She’s going to be alright , don’t worry” Youngmi assured them all and then they all seperating to their respective classes.

Sitting on her chair , Minjung is bored. “Hey guys , should we go to spa or something today ? I feel stuffy too now” she’s resting her head on the desk , looking at Youngmi and Aera. “Maybe .... or not. Up to you , I’m free anyway after school” Aera said , “Yeah , me too .... Finally , there will no more meetings in the company” Minjung muttered. “Why ? What happened ?” Youngmi asked her , “It’s almost summer vacation , oh gosh. It’s just happened in that way , you know .... meetings in summer is not allowed by me” Minjung said and the two laughing together.

Youngmi looking at someone who give her a signs , “Ah , jamkan. I need to go for a while” Youngmi excuse herself from the two. “Mwo ? Eodi ? Washroom ? Again ? It’s like this is your 5th times to the washroom today” Aera said , “Eiyy , what do you think am I ? It’s just , something” she said and quickly run a bit , exiting the class. “Is she going to skip classes ?” Minjung wondering , “No way , you know Youngmi is like the girl version of Yoon Chanyoung here ....” Aera said and injung laughed with her. “Ah , geurae ... If she’s Yoon Chanyoung , I’m Lee Hyosin” she said and burried her face to the desk. “You’re not going to the army , right ?” Aera receive a soft slap on her arm from Minjung , she laughed.

Meanwhile , in the other place , Youngmi look around and finally see the person she’s been waiting for. Who gave her the sign to get out. “Yah , you should have just text me , not giving me that kind of sign” she said and the boy laughed. “My phone is ran out of batteries , I need a power back” he said. “So you call me just for this ? Yah~” she said and he laughed. “Aniya , ani ... Mian hahaha ...  Aniya , of course I want to see you , my girl” he ruffling her hair and she just pout.

She take something from her jacket’s pocket and give it to the boy in front of her. “Here , take it” she said and he smiled. “Gomawoo~~ I’m going now” he said before hug her briefly and get back to the class. Youngmi smile and then sighed. “Igeo andwae ... Jinjja andwae ...”

---

The school’s finally over , the students quickly left the school. The 3rd grader especially , they’re preparing to go to the party. “I’m just going to burried my body with those scented water today” Aera said , “Really ? Until the party ?” Minjung and Youngmi lauhging together. “Better than thinking about or upcoming exams. Argh” she said and get in to a car where her driver already waiting for her. “Just make sure you won’t fell asleep and come tonight!” Minjung said and she wave her ahnd from the car’s window.

Minjung and Youngmi turned around only to see Kai and Baekhyun. Again. For the second time. “You again , you , you ! Yah ! Can’t you just disappeared from here ?” Minjung said and Kai scoffed. “Yah , you should be the one who disappeared” Kai spat her back. Youngmi sighed. Baekhyun sighed. “Yah , you two. When both of you grown up , what do you guys want to be ?” Baekhyun said , try to seperate them. “Grow up , grow up. Aigoo ...” Youngmi drag Minjung with her to her car.

“Yah , stop fighting won’t you ?” Baekhyun laughing at the younger male , “Sikkeureo hyung” he pissed off. “Hahaha mian ,mian ... It’s just , it will be funny if the both of you be a couple and married in the future” Baekhyun again , laughing hard. “Whatever , hyung” Kai walked past him. “Yah , yah , eodi ga ?” Baekhyun still laughing while chasing him.

---

“Why now ?” Junhee muttered while parking her car in front of a beauty shop , entering it , she saw someone familiar. “Yong Junhee” she said while keep staring at the girl , “Please come to this way , miss” the employee said and she just nodding. When she realize it’s Soyeon who sits beside her and the one she’s been staring for. She scoffed.

“Can’t you change your shop ?” Junhee said while flipping the magazine , Soyeon looking at her. “Aniya , why don’t you” Soyeon said to her. “Oho , you’re being brave now , huh ?” Junhee smirked as her hair get done by the hairdresser. “I’ve been coming to this place for years , I never seen you here before” Junhee said again to her , “None of your business”  Soyeon said back to her.

“Mwo ... I think tonight will be interesting” Junhee smirked at her and Soyeon shuttered. “You’re wrong playing with me” she said again to her. “Whatever it is , I don’t care and I don’t afraid of you” Soyeon threat her back. She just laughed. “Let’s see , how long can you survived there” Junhee said again.

--

“You’re going to the party tonight , right ?” Suho asked Sehun who laying down on the sofa in their basecamp , “You know hyung , I must” he muttered and the rest laughing. “Ah yeah , you right ....” Chanyeol said. Suddenly Baekhyun and Kai bring 6 bubble teas with them. “Here , for your energizer and to give you more happy virus other than from Chanyeol~!” Baekhyun happily put them on the table and the boys begin to take it.

“Ah , have you heard from M ?” D.O asked Suho , “Ah , right. They’re going back to Beijing this weekend. They said that the Korena branch will be in our hands for a while” Suho said to them after take a sip of the bubble tea. “Really ? What are they going to do there ?” Chanyeol asked him too. “Molla , Kris hyung didn’t give more infromation on that thing. Maybe , meeting their family ? Chen and Xiumin-hyung also talkign about they want to go to the Great Wall of China and going to take a picture there , together” Suho said again and they all laughing together.

“Like a honeymoon couple ?” Sehun asked and they all begin to lauhging again. “Woahh , jinjja .... This is a drug for us” D.O said to them while looking at the bubble tea.

---

“Welcome to the inauguration of Hanjin Group’s new president , Yong Junhee” the Mc who is one of the employee in Hanjin said and everyone clapping their hands. Almost all of the group’s employee and their subsidiaries , also business partners are there. Junhee smiled a bit and go to the stage , have a handshake with her father and some of the group’s board directors and shareholders. Flashing a smile to the camera. That’s what she got to do and from now on , ‘A-must-to-do-things’ for her.

Got some congratulations words from some businessman and businesswoman , Junhee goes here and there to just shaking hands , got introduced to , smiled. “Acting , this is really not my style” Junhee whispered to Junhyung who just laughing at her words. “It will become your style , soon , sister” he laughing again and she just chuckled.

“Look at here , my baby is growing up!” Doojoon suddenly show up with the boys and Junhyung laughing , “Junjun!” Gikwang said and she greet him too. “Are you guys are going to the private party tonight ?” she asked the 6 boys , “Maybe ... Hahaha ... We will of course , the others will come too , anyway” Hyunseung said.

--

“If you meet Kai again in front of White Rose , I’ll defintely laughing at you” Youngmi said to Minjugn while driving her car , “Ah , stop it , Mi! Argh .... No , no. This is not right” Minjung closed her ears and pretend she’s afraid of an explosion. “Well , we arrived here~” Youngmi sang as she stopped the car. “Take this” Youngmi said to the valet and he nodding.

Minjung get out from the car too , Youngmi laughing hard. “What ?” Minjung who looking for her phone in her purse asked her. “Looks like God answering my wish” Youngmi pointing at the front door of the club and Minjung stare at the 6 boys in horror. “Ahh , eomma~ nan michigesseo” she said and Youngmi just patting her back while laughing hard.

Suddenly Aera show up and after a couple of minutes , their gang members are all present. “Woahh , jinjja ...” Aera muttered. Junhee’s car arrived in front of them. “Ah , Junhee~” Aera wave at her and she approaching them. “Why don’t you guys get in first ?” she asked them and they all just laughing a bit. “Come on...” she stopped her tracks when she saw Sehun with Soyeon again , with the other 5 boys. “Woah , they bring Soyeon with them ....” Minjung said while blinking her eyes several times. “Is he falling in love with her , this time ?” Youngmi wondered and Junhee just shrug her thoughts away. “Come on” she said and passed them by.

The big club are full with the 3rd grader and some of Hanhwa’s students. “Hey , Junjun!” deep voice heard and she wave at them while grabbing a glass of wine. “Chukhahae , our girl is growing now” Ilhoon said and the boys laughing , “Shut up , just enjoy the party” the boys lauhging again and they went to join the party. “B.A.P still not here ?” she asked them , “They’re on their way” one of her members said and she just nod.

Suddenly she spot Soyeon walking to her , “Woah , look at this ....” Junhee smirked. Soyeon glare at her. “Get out , let’s talk with me” Soyeon said to her and Junhee just laughing , mockign at her. Put down her glass , “Geurae , let’s go” she said and walking to the door. “Don’t worry ...” Soyeon approach Sehun a while before she follows Junhee.

“Woahh , that girl really want to make a fight with us ...” Minjung said , “Yeah , at least she’s prettier than you” Kai spat her. Minjung rolled her eyes , “YAH !” Minjung are going to explode anytime if the other gang members didn’t hold her. “Mwol ? Mwol ?” Kai outdare her , Chanyeol and Baekhyun quickly hold him too. “Yah , yah .... Hold it , don’t ...” Suho said to them whil the others just laughign and sighing at them.

Finally , Soyeon and Junhee are in the other side of club where no one’s there. “What the hell you really want from me ?” Soyeon asked her , “What ? The hell ? Gosh , I don’t know you’re this naughty” Junhee mocked her. “Answer me now!” Soyeon yelling at her , “Slow down , this is just the start” Junhee said to her. “What ?” the opposite girl widened her eyes , “Actually , you’re playing my game now” Junhee said again to her. “Game ?” Soyeon frowned , “Yeah , world’s most dengerous and most avoided by anyone. It’s quite famous” Junhee shrugged.

“What game do you mean ?” Soyeon asked her again , Junhee laughed. “This is called ‘Bad-Relationship-Game’ with me” she whispered to her ear and Soyeon keep frowning. “It’s easy , this game will brought your family history , siblings , company , everything will come out” Junhee said , “Don’t! Don’t touch my family” Soyeon said to her. “I won’t touch , I’ll just tell” Junhee smirked at her.  “This is my game , and if you do something wrong or messed with me. It’s the end” Junhee demonstrate a knife cutting her neck.

“You ....” Soyeon hold a grudge againts her , “Do whatever you want” Junhee said to her. Soyeon laughed , “You are envy about somethin from me , right ?” she asked and Junhee taken back. “Are you envy because I’m close oh no , I’m dating Sehun now ?” Soyeon asked her and Junhee turned her face to the left. “Why should I ?” Junhee claming down her feelings , “Be honest , president” Soyeon smirked back at her.

“Shut up , one more strikes or something will gone wrong to you” Junhee threat her , but Soyeon smirked because she know what Junhee really want now. “What do you want now , huh ?” Soyeon outdare her , “Something .... Something that I never get to have since the first time” Junhee muttered. “And that something is with me , right ?” Soyeon whispered to her ear. “Have a good night. Yong Junhee ....” she left her and Junhee sighed in frustration.

Junhee then turned around and see B.A.P just going to enter the club , “Oh , Junhee , why are you here ?” Himchan asked her. “Aniya , it’s okay ... Are you going to come in now ?” she asked them all , “Yeah , wae ?” Jongup asked her. “Aniya , just make sure” she said , little did they know. She is planing about something.

“Ah , jamkan” Daehyun said and answer his phone call , “You must come in , okay ?” she said to him and he nods with a smile.

---

“Congrats , you’re amazing” Yongguk said to Junhee as they have a toss , “She is always , hyung” Zelo said and they all laughing together.

“Did I missed something here ?” Daehyun show up and join them , “Nah , you missed our toss” Youngjae said and they laughing. “Here” Junhee give him a glass of wine , “Thanks” he said and take it from her. She notice Sehun looking at her , “Daehyun-ah “ Junhee call him and he asked her back. “You know , I miss you a lot” she said and Minjung frowned. Those who are arond her gasped , “Wae ? We just met yesterday ri—“ Daehyun couldn’t finish her sentence because suddenly Junhee pull him for a kiss. Everyone gasped and shocked.

Sehun looking at her , “Junhee ...”.

----

a/n : hello~~~ Please comment~~ kkk^^ I love you , my subscribers and up voters <3 pleasee just say what you want to say here lol xD I write so many today~~ kkk =)) Lol I suddenly got this idea from 'The Heirs' because I skipped a lot to see Chanyoung and Bona and I didn't realize there is this scene *fool author*

 

‘Bear it. It’s the weight of the crown you’re wearing now’

-The Heirs-