Gotcha!

Gangster vs. Prankster

“Junhee , are you sick ?” Youngmi look at Junhee , “I’m okay , don’t bother with it” Junhee said. “But , your face is pale ...” Baekhyun said too. He is standing beside his girlfriend while they’re walking to the class , “I’m okay ... It’s just , you know ....” she said to Youngmi and the latter nodding in respond. “What ?” Minjung whispered to Youngmi and she just shooking her head.

The lesson started , everyone begin to listening to the teachers. Junhee staring at outside the window , she don’t have the guts to studying now and a little bored. Usually , before all of these happened , Sehun will distract her attention for example like move his seat back , closer to her desk and throwing  something to her until she hit his head hard. But , seems like that would never happened again.

Never

She stopped at that thought and she realize she lost someone who she deeply cherished and care for. But now , because she can’t be honest and  can’t express her feelings towards that person. She lost him. Like , forever. Because for that person , she’s just another witch. A girl who think that she could get everything with her power. She’s ‘black’ for him , moreover , he think that the girl that he’s with now is better than Junhee. Though in fact , Soyeon is ‘darker’ than Junhee.

She’s looking at him who just looking at a girl who sits near him , he never and doesn’t realize that Junhee looking at him from behind him. “Forget it Junhee , he would never realize” she try to shrugged off her thoughts and try to focus on the lessons.

---

“Seems like our company in entertainment field are doing pretty good these day ?” Junhyung asked Mr.Yoon and he nodding , “Yes sir , your decision to bought some stocks from different labels is great. Hanjin Entertainment is doing good these day too” he said. “How about Junhee ? How is she ?” Junhyung asked him and put aside the reports , decide to read it later. “Sajangnim is doing so many steps as the new president , our company doing well too. You don’t have to worry much , sir. She asked some employees about what have you done for the past 4 years , because you worked soon as a vice-chairman and president at the same time. An you also finished your college quickly. Her secretaries said that miss doing a lot of project and coorperation too. For KENZO’s next collection  , they doing a project with miss. She also going to bought a new land in Yongin and build an apartment there under Hanjin Heavy Industries and Construction” Mr.Kwon reported and Junhyung nodding his head.

“Well , it’s a good thing to heard ... Now report me about America” Junhyung said and Mr.Kwon begin to read out his notes. After a couple of minutes , he stopped. Signing that he’s finished. “They’re doing great , sir. Don’t worry too much. Around this summer they will come over , maybe next week ? Mr.Lau said that she has recovered and explained that she infected with some unknown virus , but after they watched her carefully this month , she recovered well and now she can do her daily activities again. For the miss , she’s alright. Both of them will come to Korea on 27th this month” Mr.Kwon said again. Junhyung sighed in relieve , “Thank you , you can go now” he said and he bowed before left his room.

Junhyung looking at a photo of him , a woman , and a little girl. Sighed in relieve while carressing that photo gently , rubbing his thumb on the frame.

---

“Ah , before I forget , how about that ‘T-ara’ ? Did F-ve Dolls said anything ?” Aera asked one of the gang members , “They said they’re easy , it’s only last for 15 minutes” one of them said as they walking to the parking lot. “15 minutes ? Good then , we don’t have to waste our time for them” Junhee said coldly. “I’m going first , you guys can go home” Junhee said again and they all nodded before walking to their own car.

“You guys , find a room please ?” Minjung said to Youngmi and Baekhyun who are tickling each other and laughing together. “Wae ? Are you envy ?” Youngmi sticked out her tounge at her and Aera , “Aigoo , you guys really don’t have a tolerance to us , single people” Chanyeol show up with the othrs , minus Sehun. “Where did Sehun go ?” Baekhyun looked around , “Dating , what else ?” Kai said. “I’m going to find a boyfriend after our national exams end , no matter what” Aera said while shooking her head.

“Yah , there’s still a couple months to go. Just focus on your study” Youngmi said again , “I’m going to Jeguk” Minjung said. “You ? Why ?” the other two girls asked her , “Why ? Of course to meet Bona , what else ?” Minjung siad and entered her car , where her driver already waiting for her. “Alright , alright , now I’m going home alone ?” Aera sighed hard. Today , almost all of the gang members use a driver , only her who drive alone since she almost late this morning.

“Come with me ?” Youngmi asked , while walking to Baekhyun’s car. “No thanks , I don’t need to watch a lovey dovey couple in front of me and being a third wheel in the back. No , thank you. I’m going to call someone” Aera shooking her head and calling someone , going to somewhere far from them all.

“Whatever ....” Youngmi laughing with Baekhyun , “Kajja” he said and tickle her side before run away to his car. “Yah bacon !” she said.

“Kajja ... Let’s go home ....” Chanyeol put his arm around Kai’s neck , “Wae hyung ? Are you trying to coupling with me now ?” Kai laughing. “I’m your fan after all , kajja ... I’m sleepy” Chanyeol drag the younger to his car. “Kajja Kyungsoo , go home” Suho said and D.O just nodding with his large eyes.

----

“Welcome home , miss” the maids bow at Junhee who is entering the house , “What’s the menu for dinner today ?” she asked her butler. “Pasta primavera , roasted chicken , and mojito royal , also fruit salad” he said. “Nobody’s home yet ?” she asked again , stopped her tracks in front of the stairs. “Yes miss , chairman and madam are attending a global meetings for the Asian  conglomerates in Maldives and young master hasn’t come back from the office” he answered again. Junhee thinking for a while , “I’m going to the office after this” she said shortly before walking to her room and change her uniform. Her butler nodding in understand manner before told a male maid to prepare the cars that will accompany her to the office.

Junhee change her outfits and look at her childhood photo with Oh family with her family , when she hasn’t changed. When she still like the other normal kids , still didn’t care about the other things. She smiled with hurted face but soon changed with the cold Junhee. She quickly grab her clutch before walking out from her room.

“Annyeong hi-gyeseyo agassi” the maids bowed as she walking away. “Today ... Miss’ fashion style is ... wow” one of the maids said as they see the cars leaving the gates , “Our lady is always like that , right ? The hottest trendsetter and style icon .... Wow. Let’s go” said the others as they get back to their works.

---

“Yes , come in” Junhyung said as a a knocked heard and Junhee came in , “Oh , you’re here ?” he asked her as she walking to his desk. “I heard you’re going to make an apartment complex in Yongin ?” he asked her , “Eo , someone told me about the land and when I saw the photos , it’s perfect for that. Did appa and eomma goto Maldives again ?” she asked him and he laughing. “Eo , they tottaly enjoying theit times now. After attending the meeting they’re going to stay there until next week” he said.

“Aish , jinjja ... Mwo , arrasseo ... I’m going now” she said and he nodding while laughing , “Let them enjoying their old times”.

---

Junhee was reading something when her personal assistant call her , “Miss , this is me. Mr.Park” he said and she let him in. He bowed , “Miss , I brought the test result” he said and handing a brown envelope to her. She take it from him , “Did you get anything from the that case ?” she asked him as she read the lab result. “No miss, unfortunately not. I’m sorry” he bowed again to her , “You can go” she said and he left the room.

She smirked , “Choi Soyeon , you’re going down tomorrow” shesaid as she reading a lab result. Showing that Soyeon is smoking , alchoholic , and others. She just  too smart to hide it , but Junhee doesn’t want Soyeon trapped more people to her trap.

---

a.n : Hellooo~~~~ Wohoo my holiday is starting tomorrow :DD Thanks for the amazing up votes guys ^^ pleasee , feel free to leave comments because I'll definitely answer youu lol =)) anyway , yesterday ..... I don't know how to say that .... You know , BaekYeon things , Baekhyun underage drunk things , lol ... is someone hating sm or baekhyun ? Because they keep slashing them .... anyway , just want to says congrats though I'm hurt xD fighting ! and enjoy^^