Dates ?

Gangster vs. Prankster

It’s Saturday. The day when Junhee must fulfill her promise with Sehun yesterday. Sighed , she rubbing her head in confussion. “Should I just back away ?” she’s talking to herself but then quickly shooking her head. “No , Yong Junhee always keep her promise” she said and nodding to herself. Get up from the bed , she’s walking straight to the bathroom and take a shower.

The clock showing that it’s still 7:30 in the morning , she decided to take a short breakfast downstair in the hotel’s resturant. “Good morning , miss” the waiter said to her and please her to sit in her regular seat. Junhee just sit there and the waiter quickly take an order that she always order. “Your breakfast , chicken salad without egg and a glass of green smoothie” the manager personally give her oders to her table. “You can go” Junhee said and start to eat without saying anything.

---

Junhyung sit on his own bed , he has so much thought since last night. “Master , Chairman arrived” his butler said to him as he look at his direction. “With mom ?” he asked him as she stand up and wearing his jacket , “Ne , chairman arrived with madam” he said again. Junhyung nod and thanked him before going down.

Walking downstairs , he looking at his parents who rarely at home. “You arrived , mom , dad ?” he asked them and they smiled at him. “Omo , my boy is really grown up now. Look at your height” Mrs.Yong said and laughing with Mr.Yong. “How’s the company ? Everything is okay , right ?” Mr.Yong asked him , “Yeah , Junhee also handle her division very well” Junhyung said while laughed. “Where is she ? I don’t see her , she usually go for a sport in the morning , right ?” Mrs.Yong asked him as she looked around the big house.

“Ah , she stayed at the hotel yesterday. She just want some refreshing” Junhyung said to them , “Well , let her be ....  She’s in the proces being a mature girl” his dad said to his wife and she nod. “Ah , before I forgot. Junhee is alreayd 18 , right ?” Mr.Yong asked him again while take a sip of his tea. “Yes , waeyo abeoji ?” Junhyung asked them back.

“We’ve been thinking about change her position not only as a director and heiress. But officially announce that she’s the new president. Not only for Victoria Hotel , but aslo the whole Hanjin Group. What do you think , son ?” Mrs.Yong asked him excitedly , their mom is always seems so excited everytime she’s talking to both of her children. Junhyung smiled and nodding in agreement , “Sounds good for me , our groups’ president chair also has been empty for so long” and his parents laughed together. “Well , don’t need to tell Junhee for now. Let the news broke out first and then let’s see her reaction” his naughty yet playful father said and laughing together with Junhyung.

Suddenly , his phone ringing. “Wait” he said and and pick it up. “Yes , it’s me” he said in English , he take a glance at his parents who are still chatting with each other while having their morning tea. “Yes ? Hmm .... Hmm .... I don’t know either. Virus ? What virus ?” Junhyung still speaking in English get panicked a bit but clamed himself down. “Excuse me , I’ll call you later. Thank you” Junhyung ended the call and focus back to his parents.

“Who is that ?”his mom asked him , “Ah , someone from America. Nothing to worry. Ah , appa , I heard you want to held a meeting with the board directors tomorrow ?” Junhyung asked his father and the old man laughed. “Yeah , I’m going to talking about our future plan. Also , talking about your idea about our group having a cooperation with Guyoung Group and Junhe’s idea about buying stocks in entertainment field” Mr.Yong said.

“Arrasseo , I’ll definitely come. Eomma , you both will stay for the whole year too ?” he asked them again , “Aniya , son. You know us , we’re going to Oregon next wekk , just after the meeting” Mrs.Yong laughing together while looking at her husband with lovely eyes. “Well , I know. I’ll talk to Junhee later” Junhyung laughed too with them. Junhyung looking at his watch , “Ah , I must go somewhere now. See you eomma , appa!” he said and waved back at them and left the house.

“Will you drive alone master or ..?” “You can drive me , I’m going to visit someone in somewhere” he said and his driver nod. Entering the back seat of his black Mercedes-Benz S-Class , one of his car.

Resting his head , he sighed. “Asan Medical Center” he said and dialled someone.

---

“You’re here ?” Daehyun approaching Junhee who still eating her breakfast , “You came ?” she asked and he take a seat in front of her. “It’s still 8:30 , though ....” Junhee look at her wrist , “Date rules , the man should be arrived 30 minutes earlier. Molla ?” Daehyun joked and she just chuckled. “Since Lotte is quiet busy and crowded on the weekend , I suggest us to come early” Daehyun said to her , she nodding. “Arrasseo .... Let’s go” she said and he nodding.

“Just use my car , okay ?” he said as they walking to the hotel’s lobby. “Your car , mister” the valet man said and opened the door for both of them. “So ... What deal did you have with him ?” Daehyun asked her as he drive away from the hotel. “To stop distract him and his girl after this” Junhee said while looking outside the window. “Jinjja ? He said that or you said that ?” he asked her again , “He said it , I said it” she said. Daehyun chuckled.

“Aigoo , jeongmal ....” he continue to driving the car.

-

Sehun arrived with Soyeon in Lotte. “Ah , I’m hungry ...” Sehun said and looking around , ‘Why don’t we eat something light first ? They’re not here , yet , right ?” Soyeon suggest him and he nods. “Okay , sounds good for me. Kajja !” Sehun said happily and bring her to a nearby , “Chicken , chicken ...” he said as they get into the fast food restaurant. “Do you really like food that much ?” Soyeon laughed a little as she looking at Sehun who excited with the menus in front of them. “Kai influenced me in this region ... He likes chicken so much , he even want to open a chicken restaurant in the future” Sehun said and both of them laughing together.

After ordered their orders , they take their foods from the counter and searching for a table. “Let’s just invite them here , shall we ?” Soyeon asked him as he put the foods on the table , “Hmm .... maybe ... That’s a good idea” Sehun nods in agreement and quickly text Junhee to come. Suddenly Soyeon’s phone ringing , she look at the caller ID. “Ah , mian. I should take this ...” Soyeon go to the washroom and Sehun just nod , start to eating his chicken.

--

“Huh ?” Junhee swipe her phone’s screen to unlock it and look at the new message that came in , “Wae ?” Daehyun asked her as they walking to enter Lotte World. “He said to meet them in the fast food resturant ...” she said and he look around , “Ah , there ... There’s only one in here , right ?” she nod in respond and they quicklt entered the fast food restaurant.

Sehun who is busy ‘fighting’ with his chicken stops as he look the two of them entered the restaurant , ‘Be patience Sehun ... You’re not going to blow up ... You’re not , you’re not. There’s Soyeon ... Be patience’ he thought to himself to not blow up like yesterday. “Yah ! Here!” Sehun raise his hand and Junhee catch a glimpse of it. “There ... He’s there” she grabbed Daehyun’s arm and Daehyun look at where she’s pointing at. “Oh , there he is” Daehyun said and they walking to Sehun’s table

“Start” Sehun mumbled as he start to eating again.

--

“Aniya , don’t worry ... Hahaha ... I’m in Lotte World now” Soyeon said to the other line , “Take care of yourself there , okay ? Eomma and appa here are good , they keep asking about you” the other line said and she laughed. “Arrasseo , yah unnie I should go now. He might be suspicious if I’m gone too long. Bye” she said and ended the call.

She take a glance of herself on the mirror and then smirked.

--

“Where is she ? She hasn’t come yet ?” Junhee asked as she just slurping her cola , “She’s in the washroom ...” Sehun said after finished eating his food. “You really eat these ? All ?” Daehyun looking at 2 servings of chicken , 1 upsized cola and 1 ice cream. “Well , mwo ... yeah” Sehun said in a bit awkward tone.

Suddenly Soyeon come , “Mian , I took too long” she said with an apologizing tone to them all and quickly take a sit beside Sehun. “Ah , this is Daehyun ... he’s from Hanhwa ...” Sehun said to Soyeon and she nod , “Ah , ne ... Annyeong haseyo” she bow slightly to him and he just nod. “Can we go now ?” Junhee said to them and they nod in agreement.

As they exited the restaurant , they went to the arcades there. “Let’s ride that !” Soyeon pointing at the roller coaster. Sehun gulped. “N-no~ Let’s pick the other one ....” he try to make some excuses , “Yeah , let’s ride that ...” Daehyun said too in excited voice. “It’s been a long time you haven’t been to this amusement park , right ?” he asked Junhee and she just nod. “Kajja” she said , Sehun sighed hard. “Are you scared ?” Junhee who know Sehun really well , “A-aniya! Why should I ? Haha .... If you scared , you can just hold on me tight , Yeon” he said and Soyeon just smiled and nod.

‘You cna do this Jun .... Only for today ....’ Junhee closed her eyes before the ride started , she grabbing Daehyun’s hand and he look at her. “Scared ?” he asked as the roller coaster begin to move , “Yeah ... “ she said and looking at how long the ride is. “Don’t worry ...” Daehyun beaming warmly and grab her hand instead while looking at the other side.

Meanwhile , Sehun try to close his mouth to not scream like a girl. “Oppa , wae ?” Soyeon asked him and he just smiled in ‘awkward’ facial expression. “Aniya , kwaenchana ...” he assured her with an assuring smile he has and she just nod. The roller coaster begin to reach it’s peak and start to speeding rapidly. “AAHH~!!!” the passengers of the roller coaster screaming as if they’re burned out.

“Woahh ... Jaemisseo , jinjja ...” Daehyun said as they get out from the roller coaster , ‘It’s not good ...Not good for my heart ....” Sehun repeatedly tap his chest and breathe. “Let’s pass the ferris wheels for the last ride” Junhee said while looking at the big ferris wheels , not far from there. “Geurae ... Let’s do that ...” they all nodding in agreement.

“Cars~” they start to play the cars and bumped to each other , laughing. Junhee never felt this way before. It’s .... fun. A words that she never said or felt in her life. “Wohoo~~ Choi Soyeon , out~!” Sehun pumped his fist to the air as he hit Soyeon’s car and they all laughing.

They take the dolls , try the train. Haunted house. Everything.

-

Time flies so fast , without their notice , it’s already 7 p.m. “Wait , I’m going to buy us burgers there ...” Daehyun said and went to the counter that sell burgers. “I want to go to the washroom again , I’ll be back , okay ?” Soyeon said to Sehun and he nod. Sehun and Junhee are leave alone , awkward. “So .... I guess , this is it ?” Sehun carefully asked her who back facing him. She silent for a while , collecting her energy , she finally speak. “Yes , it is” and he nod whie let out a sigh. “Well ... I have some dissapointment here ...” Sehun joked a bit and she look at him with weird face.

“It’s just yesterday I mad at you and now we must do this because we had made this ... It’s weird. No one will save me anymore” he said and playing with his feets that swung back and forth. “You will and I will , we will dissapointed in this life” she said and looked away again.

“I—“ “Burgers here !!” Daehyun shown up and bring 4 burgrs in his hands. “Woah , good timing ... I’m hungry” Junhee change the topic and smiled at Daehyun. Daehyun slightly taken a back , “Ah , of course .... I always here for you , you know” Daehyun joked and they ate the burgers together.

“Last ride ... Ferris wheels .... Woah , it’s bigger than I thought ... Just like in those dramas ....” Soyeon giggled while holding Sehun’s arms tightly. Sehun smiled at her but take a glimpse on Junhee who talking with Daehyun comfortably. Without his notice , Soyeon know it. “Oppa ? Oppa ? Let’s go ...” she said and he nod , shook off his thoughts and entered the capsule while Junhee and Daehyun entered the other capsule.

---

“Thank you” Junhee said as the capsule move , “Mwoga ?” Daehyun look at her and she just smiled a bit. “Today ... You help me a lot” she said and her smile vanished. “It’s been a long time since I came here , it’s okay .... You help me too” he chuckled.

“I just ... Want something from you” Daehyun said as she looking at him , “What ?” she asked him and he pulls her into a hug. “This , only this ...” Daehyun said and Junhee slowly wrap her arms around him. “Gomawo .... Jinjja gomawo ....” they keep like that for a minute. As she look at the other capsule , she saw something she never and didn’t want to see.

Sehun is kissing Soyeon.

A nightmare she never wanted to see. Ever. In her life. She choose to be blind than to see it.

She hates it. She cant deny it.

She closed her eyes tightly and tightened her arms around him. ‘Let it go’

----

#WeMissYouKris : Hey Wu Yifan , our fanfan .... I miss you , we miss you ^^ Hope you’ll be always healthy as ever and please don’t get hurt. Recover soon and chase your dreams ! J #WeBelieveInYouKris Wu Yifan in my heart~<3

a/n : miann for the late updatee~~ T__T kkk~ please comment ^^ Hope you like it ... pleasee~~ I need some constructive criticism and comments too :DD

'Life is a game. Play it!'
-WYF-