Business

Gangster vs. Prankster

“Thank you , thank you very much” Junhyung bowing to some doctors , “How is she ? She’s alright ?” Yoseob asked him as they walking to the hospital’s garden. “She’s sick , but the doctors still can’t confirm her disease” Junhyung sighed , the younger man smiled. He pat his back , “Hope those reports helping. Don’t worry , she’ll be alright” Yoseob pointing at some reports about new viruses in Junhyung’s hand and he nod. “I know ... I just hope that she’ll come back as healthy as ever” he said.

“I know , that’s why you sent her to America , right ? Naw , come on hyung , chill out! Trust them” he said and both of them laughing together.

“Anyway , how’s Junhee now ? I’m busy so I don’t even remember her hahaha” Yoseob joked. They sit in a bench and stay for a while , “She’s growing up .... Herd headed as ever , still Yong Junhee” Junhyung joked too and they both laughing together. “Ah , while I remember. Tomorrow night , there will be Junhee’s party” Junhyung said , ‘What party ?” he asked her. “She’s going to be Hanjin Group’s President” the taller male said and Yoseob gasped , ‘Woahh , jinjja ? She’s already 18 now ?” he asked and the next male nodding.

“Make sure to come , because the others are going to come too” Junhyung pat his dongsaeng’s shoulder and he laughed. “Arrasseo , I will. It’s been a while since we all hanging out together” Junhyung nodded in response. A phone call come in , Junhyung pick it up. “Ne ? Now ? As of .... now ? Arra , gomawo ... I’ll arrived in  10 minutes” he said and ended the call , “Wae?” Yoseob asked as the older stand up. “My dad change the meeting time because he want to go to Oregon quickly after this and you know ... about the rest” Junhyung sighed and Yoseob laughing at him.

“Arrasseo , now go. You must go now” Yoseob shooing him playfully , “I’m going now , gomawo Seobbie!” Junhyung wave his hand who holding the reports and Yoseob just nod and wave back.

---

“Where should I drop you ?” Daehyun asked Junhee as he driving home , “Home” she answered him quickly and he just nodding. Junhee’s phone ringing , she saw the caller ID. “Oppa ?” she said before pick it up. ”Neo , neo eodiya ?” Junhyung asked her from the other line , “I’m with Daehyun now , heading home” she answered. “Don’t go home , go to the company now” Junhyung said hurriedly , “Wae ?” she asked him back. “There’s a meeting , appa quicken the time. Now go , the board directors are maybe already there” Junhyung said again , she scoffed. “Like ... now ? Now ?” she asked him in annoyed tone , “Yeah I men it. Now. N-O-W” Junhyung said while chuckled , “Arrasseo , arra ...” she said and ended the call.

Daehyun confused, “Wae ?” he asked her and she sighed hard. “Turn around , drop me to my company” she said and he just nod while turning his car to the opposite way and speeding up. “Something’s wrong ?” he asked her again , “It’s just the chairman made a big fuss with quicken the meeting’s time” she said and they finally arrived at Hanjin Square , where all of Hanjin’s subsidiaries and main company place in. It’s called Hanjin Square.

“Gomawo .... See you tomorrow” she siad and get out from the car. Daehyun nod. “Guys , you still there ?” he dialled s , using his handsfree properly. “Uh , come here ... Block B is here” Yongguk informed from the other line of the phone , “Arrasseo~ Jung Daehyun coming down~!” he joked and the others just laughing at him from the phone.

--

“Welcome back , miss” an employee opened the big meeting room’s door for her and she entered the meeting room quickly. “Ah , there she is” Mr.Yong said while looking at Junhee , she staring at the board directors , her brother , her mom , and the shareholders. They all sit together and smiled at her , “Mwo ?” she’s looking them and sit beside Junhyung. “You’ll know soon” he whispered and the meeting started.

Actually , everyone already talking about Junhee being the new president and already agree to that. Everyone likes Junhee’s working attitude. She’s scary , but she always can creates new products or ideas.

--

“Nan jeongmal ....” Junhee said as the meeting was over , “Wae ? Should I cook you something ?” Junhyung joked while looking at her sulking face. “Dwaesseo ... Calling me in this late night ...” she said and walking to a black car in the middle , between 2 black cars in the back and 2 black cars in the front “Yah , it’s not that late ... 9 p.m” Junhyung laughing his sister behaviour , “Don’t worry , she’s going with me” he said to her secretaries as their parents already heading home.

Chuckled , Junhyung sit beside Junhee in the back seat. “Where were you ? I can’t contact you , you were not in the hotel either ....” he said as the car slowly moving from Hanjin Square. “Wae ? Your feelings is not in a good condition ?” he asked her as he pressed a button on the remote to play the music. “Always” she muttered while resting her head and closed her eyes , Junhyung smiled. Being a good brother he is , he ask his driver to stop at a 24 hour mini market near there.

“Jamkan ...” he said and entered the mini market. “Eodinde ....” he wandered around and finally found something he search.

“Where is it ?” Junhee asked , “In a mini market , miss. Master is buying something” the driver answered her and she just closed her eyes again.

Junhyung get back to the car , holding 2 ice creams in his hands. “You can go now” he said to the driver and his secretary.  The cars moving again , “Mwoya ?” Junhee looking at Junhyung who offer her the ice cream in his right hand. “Take it , I know you like this. Since the ice cream shops are already closed tonight , this will bring you a slight happiness” Junhyung joked and she just laughed a little while take it from his hand.

“Gomawo ... Oppa” she murmured and he just laughed a bit while start eating his ice cream.

---

“Woahh , another morning in school ....” Minjung stretch her arms as she entered the school , suddenly she felt someone stand behind her. “Omo kkamjakiya ! YAH!” she hit that person who turned out to be Kai. He is busy reading online newspaper from his phone but then distratced by her loud hit. “YAH ! Why did you hit me ?” he asked her in loud tone , “Starting from the morning , you’re already this loud eo ?” Minjung said to him , “Use your eyes to walk” she said to him. “I use my legs to walk , my eyes to see. Yang Minjung , are you even graduated from pre-school ? You don’t know that ?” Kai and she just want to hit him on the spot but stopped. “Wae ? You want to hit me now ?” Kai again , but then she looking at where is she looking at. Why are you looking at my phone ?” he asked her and then he read the big caption.

“HANJIN GROUP ANNOUNCED THEIR NEW PRESIDENT : YONG JUNHEE , THE HEIRESS TURNED BECOME A PRESIDENT !”

WHAT ?!” both of them shocked and screaming at the same time , “Aera .... Aera .... I should search for her .... “ Minjung shocked and try to move but Kai keep blocked her way. “YAH !” she pissed off , he also pissed because he wants to tell the other members about this news. “YAH WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS APPEAR HERE AND THERE ? ARGH!” both of them yelling at eac other in unison. “Woah , you guys. Are you dating now ?” Baekhyun appeared from nowhere and laughing at the two. “Mwohae , you two ?” Aera walking from the school building while taking off her earphone.

“Hyung , igeo bwa” Kai shove Baekhyun his phone and Baekhyun try to read it properly , “What ?” Aera asked Minjung who busily opened the online newspaper too from her phone and give it to Aera.

Silence ......

“MWO ?!” Aera and Baekhyun shocked and looking at their friend. “This is ... For real ?” Aera asked Minjung and she jut nod. “Woah , it’s not a joke .... “ Baekhyun said while shook his head in disbelief. “Kajja , let’s tell the others , hyung” Kai suggest and Baekhyun nodding in approval.

“Kajja , she must be in the front now” Aera said to Minjung and they walking to the school’s front building.

Junhee walk out from her car , greeted by her gang members. She look around , ‘Where are they ?’ she searching for Minjung , Aera , and Youngmi who usually always run to her. Suddenly 3 steps of girl heard from the hallway. “YONG JUNHEE !!!” Minjung said in a loud voice , Junhee just shooking her head in disbelief at their acts. “What ? What again now ?” she asked them who try to catch their breathe.

“Chukhahae!” Youngmi said in cheerful manner , “Mwoga chukhahae ?” Junhee oncufsed. “Yah , do you think our country doesn’t have internet ?” Minjung poke her while laughing , “Tell me properly” Juunhee said to them. Aera sighed. “You’re going to be Hanjin’s president , right ?” she finally said and Junhee stopped her step.

She gasped.

“W-what ?” she asked them and they shocked. “You .... Don’t say .... You don’t know ?” Minjung asked her with weird expression , “Look , here ....” Youngmi give her phone to Junhee and she read the article. “What on earth is happening now ...” she murmured and give her phone back to Youngmi. “Chukhahae , althought you seems shocked” Aera said again.

“Junhee” a voice heard and they all turned around. “Dad is waiting” Junhyung appeared from nowhere and she just sighed before following him.

---

Hello there~~!! ^^ Please comment T_____T Ahhh , I'm going to cry now because no one comment T___T please guyss ... Just said anything you want to say~~ :DD

 

-Things will get better over time, it could even become as if it never happened-

''별에서 온 그대'