니가 없는 하루 (Days without you)

Gangster vs. Prankster

As the days passed by , everything goes like usual. But not for Sehun. He laughs but his heart cry. He never playing with girls again , he changed. He’s calmer than before , the facts that someone he loved hurted someone he loves now made him change. He hang outs with the boys but come home early and listening to Junhee’s mp3 again. Everyday he will call her phone but no answer , he e-mailed her but no reply. He asked the others about her condition or where she is , but they only shooks their head and said that they’ve already made a promise with her not to tell him anything about her whereabouts.

“Where is she ?” Sehun asked Youngmi in the break , “Miann , I can’t tell you anything” Youngmi said and he just nods. As they walking to the cafetaria , he keep thinking about Junhee. Soon they all sit in their usual table , “Hyung” Sehun call out Daehyun and the older male look at him. “She’s alright , don’t worry ...” Daehyun said to him , “Where is she ?” he asked him again. Daehyun looked around , though they were always fight everytime they meet but now Daehyun is the only one who tell Sehun about Junhee. Secretly. Daehyun is like another big brother to Sehun now , he glad he tell him about her.

“She’s in America , but I can’t tell you the details” Daehyun said to him with small voice , afraid that the others will caught him. It’s like he’s cheating in the class and try to avoid the teacher. Sehun nods , “Gomawo hyung” he said to him and Daehyun patted his shoulder. “She’s studying well there , don’t worry. You’ll meet her again , someday” Daehyun said to him and he just nodding with a small smile formed on his lips.

---

“Finally~!!!!” the students exited the class , it’s the time of they year where the seniors graduated. The 3rd grader are excitedly greet their friends and talking about what they are going to do , most of them will go abroad and go back as a new CEO or President in their parent’s company , some of them will immediately work in their parents’ company while entering college , some of them will go to college , everyone will start their own story after high school.

“These past three years , these students are already study hard and work hard. Three years are not too long nor too short , final years where they started to find their own dreams. High school is a place where they might fight , hurted , fall in love , and find those who are meant for them. This is a place where every students start to find their own future. With the help from the teachers and friends , they’ve achieved the last and final results. And now , in order to find a new journey I let these students go. Congratulations everyone ! I’m sure with your skills and experiences your dreams will come true” the head master ended his speech as everyone clapping their hands and the seniors laughing happily with each other.

“Wohoo~ Wohoo~~” EXO-K joyfully cheered , Sehun laughed adn then smiled. ‘I wish you’re here , Junhee’ he thought and then back to talk to his friends again.

----

“So , we’re not a student anymore hahaha ....” Chanyeol said happily as they gatherd in White Rose, “You’re right , hyung .... We’re free~” Kai said in respond. “Guys , I’m going first” Sehun said as he stand up , “Where are you going ?” D.O asked him. “Somewhere .... See ya” Sehun bid his goodbye ans left their table , “What’s with him ?” Suho looking at Sehun who slowly leaving the club.

Sehun drive alone to a basketball court , he take off his jacket and begin to dribble the ball. “You’re here ?” Daehyun come and Sehun stopped , “Eo hyung , congrats for your graduation” Sehun congrats him. “You too , congrats bro” Daehyun laughs back , “Kajja ....” both of them play it together until they’re out of powers. Sweats dripping from their forehead and their arms.

“Ah .... What will I do ? I don’t have any idea ....” Daehyun said as both of them sit on th center of the basketbal court , “Molla ... I don’t any idea ...” Sehun laughs. “Ah ... I’m wondering .... If Junhee’s still here , I’m sure she’s busy ....” Daehyun said and Sehun nods , “She’s always busy ...” he said. “Anyway , don’t be sad Oh Sehun. I kknow you’ll meet her soon. Who knows you’re accidentally meet her somewhere ? Cheer up” Daehyun patting his shoulder and the younger mal nodded in agreement with a smile pelestered on his face.

“She keep asking about you ....” Daehyun said again , “Me ? Really ?” Sehun asked him and Daehyun nodding. “He asked how are you , do you live well , eat well , study well. She asked it all , but she told me not to tell you. Though in the end I’m your informan” Daehyun joked and both of them laughing together. “I thought you’re bad hyung , I hated you a lot” Sehun said , “Me too , I used to hate you a lot” Daehyun said while laughing. “Gomawo hyung” Sehun said again , “You help me to pass these past 2 months without her” he said again. “Anytime .... I’m your other hyung now. Come to me , I’ll listen to you. Sanghun-hyung is busy right ?” Daehyun said aagin and Sehun laughs.

‘I’m sure , we’ll meet again ..... Junhee’

---

a.n : Updated ^^ miann for the short update T__T there's still moree~~ Kkkk .... keep comments and I'll update soon~~:DD thank you everyonee for your supports and loves <33 I love you guys~~