Life

Gangster vs. Prankster

Junhee is on the the Taekwondo place again , but this time is not L who will has a round with her. It’s Hoya. “What’s wrong , sis ?” he asked her as she entered the building. The Infinite boys are having a conversation and hanging out there. It’s Hoya’s father who owned the Taekwondo building anyway.  “Hoya-oppa , let’s go” Junhee pointing at the center of the room with mattress , where they will having a round of fight there.  “Wh-what ? Me ?” Hoya pointing at himself and she nodded. “Come on , it’s not like I’m going to kill you” she said as she prepared herself. ‘Wohoo , be careful hyung. You’re going to lost 10 years after have a round with her” L said and the others laughing with him.

“Really ? Yah , Junhee-ah , have a mercy on me” Hoya said to her and she just chuckled. “Ppali come here” she said and he walking to the mattress. “Be careful hyung !” Sungjong yelled and the other boys laughing.

--

“Will he be okay ? He hurts a lot today” D.O wondered as they hanging out in their basecamp which is Xiumin’s cafe. It’s quite crowded but Xiumin always serve them by himself. “Who will be okay ? What ? You guys fought ?” Xiumin asked them as he preparing their orders , “It’s Sehun, hyung  .... He , well ... What should I call that ?” Chanyeol put his palm on the table and lean his head on top of it. “What ? With who ? Daehyun again ?” Xiumin take the whipping cream bottle and spread it on top of Baekhyun’s Caramel Mocha. “Eo , I don’t know what he did but it might be really worse. Sehun got beaten a lot” Suho said.

“Geulsse ... Who knows” Kai wondered too , Xiumin finished their orders and bring it to their table. “Here you go , your orders” Xiumin said to them , “Hyung , what do you think ?” Baekhyun asked his opinion. “What ‘what’ ?” Xiumin pull a chair to sit beside them , “Ahh hyung , don’t say that words. It reminds me of someone” Kai slurpped his drink and the K members laughing because they know who he reffered to.

“Who ? Your ex ?” Xiumin asked him straight forwardly , make the laughter louder than before. “Woahh , hyung. You’re jjang !” Chanyeol said while show him his thumbs up , “Ah , jinjjayo you guys. You better tell me now ...” Xiumin said to them who just laughing their asses off while Kai make an annoyed face. “It’s Minjung , Kai’s eternal rival hahaha ....” they all laughing again. “Wohoo .... Really ?” the older laughing along with them.

“Aish , hyung don’t laugh” Kai said to him but he just can’t help it. “Arra , arra ....” they try to calm theirselves down. Suddenly his phone ring , he look at the caller ID. “Eo ? Yeah ... Right now ? Ah , appa!” he complained to the other line , the others keep talking and make some jokes. “Arra , I’ll go now” he nod and ended the call. “Who ? Your father ?” Suho asked him , “Eung , I must go now. You guys know ...” Kai stand up , sling his bag to his back and take his take-away order that Xiumin made too.

“Father-son bonding time” they all said in unison and then laughing together , “Eiy , you guys laughing at me a lot today” Kai chuckled and then bid his goodbye. Exited the cozy cafe , Kai walking to his black Audi and drive to his father’s company.

His father is a big multinational-steel company , MOSCA. His father is a single-parent since his mother died when he was  9. His father is a warm yet clumsy and funny father. They both like to cook together and enjoy the weekend to confirm the father-son bond. It’s their family rite. His father likes to making fun of him and they always tell a story of their day to each other. There’s no maids in their big house , they live alone. His father want to make his son become an independent and reliable person. They both do the house chores together.

“Welcome master” the employee that stand in front of the big building bow at him , “Eo ... Annyeong” Kai said and quickly enter the building.

“Please check it again , I don’t want any failure for the ceremony” Mr.Kim said to his assistant and he nod before excused himself. “Eo , son , you’re here ?” Mr.Kim greet him. “Appa , what ceremony ?” Kai asked him while put the coffees on the table  , “I’m going to open another pabric in Jeju , wae ? Woah son , you have a manner” his father laughed and Kai laughed too. “I know what you’re going to asked from me , appa” he leaned his back on the wall , “Ah , let’s go. I’ve finished everything here” Mr.Kim said to him.

“Where are we going again for this weekend ?” Kai asked his father while they’re walking out from the room , “We’re going to go fishing ...Kajja” Mr.Kim pat his back as they walk in to the elevator.  “Where ?” Kai asked him , “Molla” his father joked. “Aish , this old man” Kai said but then they both laughing together.

After a couple minutes of driving , they finally the place. “Woahh , the weather is nice” Mr.Kim said as they walking down the small hill and find a place to fishing. Setting a prefect chairs and a tent , they start to fishing.

“So , what did you do today ? Something fun ?” his father asked him as they waiting for the fishes to take their bait. “Well , Daehyun hit Sehun again. But this time .... He really hit him , jinjjayo” Kai said , “Woah , something must gone wrong ....” Mr.Kim chuckled. “Molla , who knows ... “ Kai check his phone and put it back to his pocket again. “But , instead of talking about that. Appa , you don’t want to date ? I mean , thinking about married again ?” Kai asked him.

“Eiy , what are you talking son ? I’m trying to live and eat well. Working hard so you can eat and live. That’s enough” his father said , “Ahh appa ! Why are you always trying to be free and playing around ? Last time when the stocks dropped and some of the shareholders tried to get out from our company , you looked like you don’t care” Kai complained to his father. “Yah , you too try to grow up a little. Just try to living in this world is harder and more hurt than try to dating” his father chuckled , “Ah appa!” Kai said and his father just laughing.

--

Hoya and Junhee already spend 15 minutes trying to beat each other , “You’re angry today ?” Hoya asked her. In that second , Junhee flip him and make the older one lay down on the mattress. “WOAH !” Sungyeol gasped and the other boys just shooking their head in disbelief , “You hear wat I said ? I’ve felt that before” L said and they all laughing together. “What’s wrong with you lately ? You lookd distracted and annoyed” Sunggyu asked her , “Both of it ... Taekwondo is my stress reliever” Junhee said and drink her mineral water.

“Eiyy , but don’t use us as your release” Dongwoo said , “Sikeurreo ... I leave now” Junhee sling her bag to her shoulder and bid her goodbye. “Let’s have a bet ... Tomorrow , let’s invite Teen Top here and let them be her release. I’m sure , she will choose Changjo” Woohyun said to them while laughing. “Eiy , hyung. You’re so mean” Sungjong said to the older boy , “Wae ? Call ? I’ll buy the winner side anything” Woohyun said while laughing. “Ah , molla. Whatever you said are always right , I’m with Woohyun” Hoya said while shrugged. “Geulsse ....” the rest think about it for a minute.

--

Minjung arrived in a resort where her parents asked her to come to. They’re going to have a shareholders meeting , being the biggest shareholder she is. She must come no matter what. Sighed and feel lonely since her parents are not there yet. She find herself to touring around the resort that is one of Daehyun’s hotel and resort chain.

Walking near the lake far from the resort , she saw someone familiar. “No way ... Why is he here ....” she muttered , trying to look closely she take a silent steps towards the two mens. “Aigoo !! Kkamjagiya !” Kai’s father shocked and Minjung try to run away but she can’t. “Yang Minjung ?” Kai frowned and she bit her lip ‘I shouldn’t come here , babo Minjung” she cursed herself to death but try to look back. “Annyeong haseyo abeonim ... You too” Minjung greet Mr.Kim politely but then turned cold to Kai. “Yah !” Kai want to start a war with her but she just stick out her tounge.

“I’m going” she said and left hurriedly. “Ah , jiinjja ... Why is she all around me today ? Aish ...” Kai messing with his own hair and his father laughing at his act. “Nugu ? Your crush ?” his father , ‘Ah appa!” he said again and again , Mr.Kim just laughing at his son.

--

Junhee drove to her own hotel , Victoria Hotel. She wants to relax a bit in her room there since it’s weekend. “Welcome miss” the valet bow at her and quickly parked her car to the basement. “Welcome back , miss. There’s someone who is waiting for you” said the hotel’s manager , her employee. “Who ?’ she asked him , “Vice-chairman Yong” he answered. “Mwo ? My brother ?” she widened her eyes and quickly went to her room in the highest floor.

Opened the door , she saw her brother already waiting for her. “Hello sis” he wave and she close the door. “What are you doing here , oppa ? You have something to say to me ?” she asked him , “Well , since your secretary seems busy this morning. I’m going to deliver father’s words for you by myself” Junhyung joked. “Yah , ppali malhae ...” she said and he nod. “He asked us to come for the shareholders meeting this Sunday.  And he said about dinner ? Yeah , dinner tonight” Junhyung said. “What ? Only that ?” she chuckled , Junhyung is going to saying something but he’s cut off by a call.

“Yes , speaking” he said in English and Junhee furrowed her brows while take a sip of her tea that already served on the table. “Yes , right. Which hospital is it ?” he asked to the other line still speaking in English. “I don’t know either ....” he said , but then he realized that Junhee is watching him. “I’ll call you back” he said and ended the call.

“Wae ? Someone’s sick ?” she asked him , “Aniya , don’t mind my business. I’m going then now ... See you , sister~!” he ruffled her hair and left her room. “Fishy ....” she mutered.

Suddenly a knock heard and she opened the door , “Dae ?” she said and Daehyun slip himself to her room. “What are you doing here ? This punk ....” Junhee muttered and close the door again , “I’m releasing my stress ....” Daehyun shrugged and make himself comfy on the sofa. “Ah jinjja ... What are you going to do again ?” Junhee said to him , “Molla , only heaven knows ...” he joked and she just chuckled.

Suddenly she remembered her deal with Sehun.

“Do you have something to do tomorrow ? Saturday ?” she asked him as she take a sit in front of him. “Maybe no ... Wae ? Do you want to asked me out ?” he laughed , “What if ... yes ?” she said and he stop laughing. “Eiy , seolma ....” he said and laughed again , but this time not that big. “I really want to asked you out ... I need your help , tomorrow” she said to him while pour another tea to her cup.

“Jinjja ? As if ... Really ?” he asked her again and she just nod while take a sip of tea. “Take it or leave it ?” she asked him. Daehyun shooking his head , “You must have a deal with him , right ?” he wondered. “Molla , I just want to live normal after this ...” Junhee scoffed. “Arrasseo , arrasseo ... I’ll go with you” Daehyun laughed. “9 , at my place , tomorrow ... We’re going to Lotte World” she said again , “Are you going to have a date or having an inspection ?” he joked and she just laugh a little. “Molla ... “ she murmured.

“Alright , see you tomorrow ...” he pat her back and left.

----

Hello hello ~~~!! ^^ Thank you for the subscribers and readers that always wait also read my updates :DD don’t forget to comment too :)) I love you guyss~~ And I’m going to have an important wedding for my cousin this weekend , so I couldn’t update. I’ll try to make it up later , okayy ?? ^^ Thank youu~~!! Please do comment , just say anything kkk~ lol xD Love<3