I'm alright , right ?

Gangster vs. Prankster

“Woah ....” the students who were walking back to their lockers before went back to their class were talking about a photo that send to their phones. “What is it ?” D.O scanned their surroudings , “Oh , I got something here ....” Chanyeol said and unlocked his phone. His eyes grew bigger and bigger , “Yo-you ... You guys .... Yah” he called the other boys. Sehun and Soyeon are still not there , “Isn’t that .... Soyeon ?” Baekhyun looking at the photo once again.

“No way .... isn’t her father is the owner of Wooram Department Store ?” Kai said too and they all nodded , “Maldo andwae” Suho got one too and opened it. Soon the photo spreading over the school , everyone laughing and talking about that photo. “Look , the candy girl is here” one of the students laughing at Soyeon who was walking with Sehun. Sehun frowned , “What ?” he asked her and she shrugged. “Oh Sehun , you should really loook at this. You too , Yeon” Suho said and show them the photo.

Soyeon widened her eyes , she shocked. “Wh-what is this ?” Sehun frowned , “Molla , everyone just got this after the break ended , earlier ....” Suho said again. Sehun got one too and opened it from his phone. “Soyeon-ah ....” he looking at Soyeon who just staring at the photo from her phone blankly. In that photo , Soyeon was wearing a plain clothes and sell candies outside a small store. It was taken 6 years ago , when she was solding candies to help her parents who were still struggling with their business.

“So you better watch out , in the 2nd break , you’ll find something interesting”

She remembered Junhee’s words. “That girl ...” she left Sehun and EXO , walking back to the class with anger. “Oh , she’s here” one of Junhee’s gang said and everyone lauhging. “So , how is it ? Being a laughingstock ?” Junhee smirked at her , “You did this , right ?!” Soyeon said to her. “Wae ? You scared now ?” Junhee still smirking , Soyeon sighed hard. “You .... You really want to play your game to me ?” she asked her again. “I never cross my words. I’m a businesswoman , business never lie” she hissed and the girls laughing. “So ... Wooram is new , huh ?” Minjung asked them and they all nodded. “It was build and grew bigger since 4 years ago. New money ....” one of the girls said.

“How does it feel ? Is it hurt ? Does it hurts your heart ?” Junhee walked to her , “Is this making your heart better ?” Soyeon asked her back. “Whoo , what are you talking about ?” Junhee said again and the girls laughing slightly , “You don’t know me ? This is just the beginning , my game has just started. A girl who actually isn’t that innocent nor kind acting like an angel to get one of the most famous boys here and fame .... How pathetic is that ?” Junhee said and the girls laughing again.

Sehun walked back to the class , “Yah Yong Junhee !” he said and Junhee just folding her arms. “You did this , aren’t you ?” he asked her , “Ask your girlfriend” she said coldly and went back to her seat as the teacher entering the class, Everyone try to focus on the lesson.

Junhee smirked but her heart acted in the other way.

‘You’re lying!’

Her heart keeps telling the same thing over and over again. But she hsurgged off her thoughts and try to keep her poker face. Besides , she has been acting and faking her feelings since she was a little. No one will stood for her and she knew that. She can’t trust anyone.

In this industries , no one will protect you , you have to bear with it yourself

That’s how her father taught her when she was a little , when she was as bright as the sun. Her father taught her how to deal with business problem and how to stand alone when no one will be there for her.

That’s how a cold and strict Junhee made , her new personality. Junhee has a very strong base for business. Her father didn’t strictly taught her but those words always lingering in her mind for almost 18 years.

Her taught disappeared as the last lesson ended , the students started to pack their things and leave meanwhile her girls from the other class waiting for her outside the class. “Watch out , Choi Soyeon. My game has just started” she said to Soyeon who still take her books from her desk , Soyeon sighed. “What did she say to you ?” Sehun asked her , “Aniya ... It’s .... nothing” Soyeon fake a smile. “Be careful with her , she always serious with her words. Just ... tell me if something’s wrong” he said and she nodded.

---

“So , you really did that ?” Minjung asked Junhee and she just nodded , “Did what ?” Himchan asked them aas they walking to them in the cafe. Junhee gave the boys her phone and they scanned the photo , “iIn’t this that new girl ?” Zelo asked too and they all nodded. “How could you find this ? Wohoo ....” Jongup laughing at the photo , “It’s easy” Junhee said and take a sip of her drink again. “Our cold-hearted killer is back huh ?” Daehyun joked and they all laughing.

“Anyway , where did Youngmi go ?” Yongguk asked them while looked around but he couldn’t found any traces of the girl , “She’s on a date” Aera said. “Ah .... You right , Baekhyun ...” the boys said while take a sit. Aera read a message from her phone , “Aigoo ... Jinjja” she hissed under her breathe. “What ?” Minjung asked her , “Yah , Yoo Youngjae , tell your brother to come home and go to grannies house today” Aera said to the boy. “Mwo ? Youngjin-hyung ? Wae ?” Youngjae asked her , “Your aunt text me that our granparents’ wedding anniversary is today. Their 50th anniversary” Aera  reffering ‘your aunt’ as her mother. “Ahh ... I remember , yah , let’s go buy a cake. Your uncle asked me aboutt hat this morning ... Aish , jinjja ...” Youngjae said and Aera just nodded.

“Bye guys~ Family event” the two said and the others laughing at them , “You two are such a good kids” Daehyun teased them and they laughing again. After the two left , Daehyun take a glimpse at Junhee and he sense something. “Hey sister , let’s get out and go for a fresh air” he grabbed her hand and she look at him , “Come on , we’re finshed here , right ?” he asked them and they just nodded. “Ah , unnie !” someone running towards their direction and everyone looked at the girl. “What ?” Junhee asked her and she whispered something to her. “What ? Who are they ? I haven’t even heard their name” Junhee said and pissed off. “Wae ?” Minjung asked her , “T-ara , a group of what ...? You tell her and the others” Junhee said to the girl and she nodded eagerly.

“T-ara want to ‘meet’ us tomorrow, they are a group of 6 people from Anyang” she said and Minjung nodded , “Anyang ? Send someone from Daejeon to look after them , we don’t have any time to facing a countryside girls” Junhee said. “How about F-ve Dolls ? They’re from there , right ?” Minjung suggested and Junhee think for a while. “Maybe you’re right ....” she said.

Minjung looked at the other girls , “Someone ! Call F-ve Dolls and told them to face T-ara tomorrow” he announced and the girls begin to contact F-ve Dolls. “Wohoo ... You guys do it like a pro” Yongguk laughed with Himchan , “Let’s go” Junhee said to Daehyun and the boy just nodded.

---

“So ... Are you asking about the photo ?” Soyeon asked Sehun as he drove to somewhere else. “I’m just ... You know , curious ?” he said and she laughed a little , “My parents build that department store like their own child. They failed but they tried again. And that photo was taken about 6 years ago when they broke out and I should ... help them ....” Soyeon said. “I don’t mind ...” he said and she widened her eyes , “I don’t care , it’s all in the past .... What important is now , so don’t you think about it again.... Junhee is really that type of person” he smiled at her before concetrating back to the road.

“She seems like .... need an attention , don’t you think so ?” she said , he frowned. “I don’t know , but she don’t need an attention. She already turned into a person like that since middle school ... But I think it’s not what she need or she want. And I know what kind of person she is” he shooked his head.

‘This gonna be hard ....’

Soyeon thought while looking at the outside.

---

“So ... What are you going to do now ?” Junhee asked Daehyun as they arrived at Han River , “I just want to make sure that you’re allright. Those face of yours , looks like you’re worn out and something’s wrong” Daehyun pointing at her face. She sighed. “You really know me well , aren’t you ?” she said while looking at the ground. The real Junhee has appeared.

“I do , and I will always be an oppa who know eveyrthing about you. I mean , other than Junhyung-hyung” he joke and she chuckled. “I’m alright .... right ? I should be alright , right ?” she asked him and he soothing her. “I should have just forget him ... Why can’t I ? Why ?” she looked down and he calmed her down. “Don’t worry ... You’ll be alright .... You are alright now ... I’m here” he said to her , “You can cry , if you want to ....” he said again. Suddenly he felt his uniform wet and he realized that she’s crying.

“Shuush .... Shussh .... It’s okay .... It will gone , the pain will gone ....” he whsipered. “She’s not that strong .... I knew it” he thought and still calming her down.

----

a.n : Updated! lol=)) Pleaseee give me a feedback T_T Thank you guyss~ 63 subscribers :D 19 upvotes! Pleasee do leave comment and don't be afraid to say anything. I don't bite ^^ xD


In this industries , no one will protect you , you have to bear with it yourself

-Song Qian-