Junhee's other side

Gangster vs. Prankster

Junhee entered a big apartment blocks called I-Palace , a famous apartment complex for it's expensive price. "Annyeong haseyo , Miss Yong" the valet bow at her. Junhee open the passenger's door and take Daehyun along with her , "Drive well" Junhee said to the valet and he nod in reponse as he quickly parked her car to the basement. They both walking to the elevator and she pressed the button to floor 73rd. As the elevator begin to move , Junhee looking at Daehyun.

She realize how much he care for her , but what to do. She never have any feelings for him , her heart already fall for Sehun. And she must endure the pain she has been holding in her heart for years. After all she did for him , he looks like he never care that much and now Junhee decided to not care anymore. "Mian , for hurting you all these years , all these times" she whispered as the elevator's bell ring , signaling that they've reach the highest floor in that building whic mean Junhee owned a penthouse not only a regular apartment.

Enter her codes , the door opened. Junhee take Daehyun to the living room. "Aigoo , what should I do ..." she murmured and looking at Daehyun , "Daehyun-ah ... Daehyun .... Wake up" she said to him. But he didn't move even an inch , sighing hard she decided to put him on the other bedroom and put a  blanket around his body.

Leave him alone , she entered her own bedroom. Junhee never sleep at home when she's angry or annoyed , except she went for a drink with Junhyung. Junhyung would bring her home , but since this time he's not with her , she went to her penthouse instead. Change her putifts into a comfortable pajama , she slip to her own bed and look at her phone. 3 messages from Minjung , 4 calls from her company , and 1 message from Sehun.

Sighed. Junhee look at those messages.

'From : Minjung
06:34 p.m

Yah , where are you ?'

'From : Minjung
07:40 p.m

Ppali answer my message , won't you ? T_T'

'From : Minjung
08:15 p.m

Ahh , Junhee. You're making me can't breathe in worry. Reply me as soon as you read this >.<'

'From : Sehun
08:37 p.m

Yah , where are you ?'

Junhee stopped at the last message , she want to reply him. But her stubborn side stopping her , instead she delete the message and put her phone away from her. Trying to get some sleep. This is why Junhee is afraid with love. She always get hurt , thousand times. But no one understand her well , only Junhyung. And now , Daehyun come to the list. She don't want anyone else to see this side of her. She hates it when she soften , when she has the urge to cry , when she want to hug someone but her older brother is not by her side.

Give up after an hour try to get some sleep , Junhee take her clutch and take out her sleeping pills. Drank 2 pills , she finally get to sleep.

---

Next morning

"Argh ...." Daehyun grunted , he put his hand on his head that still in hang-over. Looking at his surrounding , he furrowed his brows. The clock showing him that it's still in the early morning , 6 a.m. But he has the urge to wake up and find out where is he now. Get out from the bedroom , he find out that he's on Junhee's penthouse. He's been there before. "Why am I here ...? Agh ..." he still can't remember what happened in the nigth before. "Don't say ... Don't say I'm drunk ...." Daehyun try to remember again.

"Ah , don't say ... Seolma ....." he groaned in frustration. "Don't groan in the morning , it's not good" a familiar voice heard and he look at his back. He found Junhee sitting in the living room of the penthouse while looking at the TV , "You ... You bring me here ?" Daehyun asked her and she nod. "Seems like you don't remember what happened last night" she chuckled and he just nod. "What happened exactly last night ? I ... didn't do something bad , right ?" he asked her as she stand up. "No , instead you're bing the one who I can relay on since last night" she said to him and walking to the kitchen , 'Really ? Woah , that's a good improvement then ..." he said , following her steps.

"Go wash up. You never have a breakfast right ? Me too then , let's go to school after this" she said to him , shoving him a towel and he heading to the bathroom.

---

"I remember what you said though , last night ..." Daehyun said as they are already in the car , "What ? What did I say ?" Junhee asked him. "About Sehun , that bastard ...." he said while rest his arm on the door. "Don't wory ... I'll take care of that by myself" Junhee said in cold response. "I've called my driver to brought my car to school today , thanks" Daehyun said to her and she nod as they reach Hanhwa's front gate.

"I'll see you later , okay ?" he asked and she nod , "See ya" she said before left and drive to Hanjin's gate. Daehyun smiled as her car drove away , "Wohoo ... Jung Daehyun" B.A.P already waiting for him as they laughing at him. "What ddi you do huh last night ?" Himchan and Yongguk asked him , "What ? Don't give me that stare ... Molla , I don't remember" Daehyun left them all. "Yah !!" they all run over to him as they walking to their class together.

---

Junhee arrived in her school and greeted by her gang members. "Yah , how could you just ignore my message like that ?" Minjung approaching her while showing her messages to her. "Mian , I don't have any time to read it" Junhee said while keep walking , "Eiyy , how could you don't have any time for this but yes for drinking ?" Minjung and Junhee widened her eyes. "Yah , Yang Minjung" Junhee said and Minjung just laughing , "Miann , mian .... Just forget that I said that" Minjung pat her back in playful manner. Junhee sign her to close and she just nod while try to hold her laugh.

"Yesterday , about the inspection. How is it ?" Junhee asked her members , "It goes very well ... Don't worry unnie" Yungmi said to her and she just nod. "Good work" she said and close her locker before walking to her class. "Aish , I can't sleep last night ..." Minjung groaned , "Wae ?" Aera asked her. "Because the tax investigation , my stock dropped a lot. I lost some" Minjung said , "How much ?" Junhee asked her. "Around 5 billion won ? Molla , I don't know how much will lost again" Minjung said while check her phone. "But still , it won't affected us. Don't worry that much" Aera said , "Molla , yah Youngmi can't you stop that ?" Minjung asked Youngmi. "What ? Ah , tax investigation ? I'll talk to them later , don't worry" Youngmi said.

"Gomawo , you're such a help" Minjung said and Youngmi just laughed , "You know me , government always search for things like that. I don't understand and I don't want to. Aish. That's why I don't want to go to law school" Youngmi said. Soon , Junhee reach her class. "See you later" she said to them all and they all nod.

Junhee entered the class , greeted by a heartbreaking view. Sehun and Soyeon are talking and laughing , as if they're dating now. Or they are. Sehun is always surprising everyone."Don't disturb me today ... I'm angry and annoyed" Junhee said to Minjung, Aera , and Youngmi who are int he same class as her. "N-ne ..." they all just asnwered her and go to their own seats. "And you know what ...." Soyeon keep talking to Sehun who is sitting on her desk , Sehun laughed. But then stopped as he saw Junhee sit on her seat , "Yah , Junhee. Why didn't you reply my text ?" Sehun asked her.

Junhee usually just give him a short or cold answer , but this time she don't give any attention to him. "Yah ..." Sehun stand up and approaching her , "Stop , before I break you" she said in a very cold tone. No one ever get that tone except for those she bully. Sehun know it , it's dangerous. So he stopped and excuse himself from Soyeon to got talk with s that are laughing in the corridor. Talking about other things. Soyeon looking at Junhee who just sit , looking at empty spaces. "She's not okay ...." she murmured and just shrugged.

Her phone ring , "Yes , speaking. It's me" Junhee said. "What ?! It's not like I'm away for the first or second time ! Are you fool ? You can't even take care of that ?! Why should I made your work for me in the first time huh ??!" she screaming madly to the other line. Everyone stopped their activites , looking at her. Take a deep breathe. "Molla , you take care of that. I'll call you later" Junhee cut off the phone , shove it back to her pocket. "Is he fool ?" she murmured and everyone begin to do what they did.

"She's not like this , usually ...." D.O said while looking at her from outside the class , "She's really really in a very very bad mood ...." Baekhyun said while shookig his head in disbelief. "I should asked her later what happened ..." Sehun said , "Trust me , you don't want to get hit by her nor Daehyun" Suho said to him too.

"Junhee ...." Sehun murmured in worried tone.


  ----

Hello heloo~~ I have 4 days holiday kkk~ I might bombarded you with my updates^^ kkk 

Thank you for those who had subscribe , read , comment , and even up votes!♥♥ please keep wait for the updates and comment pleasee:))