Missing

Gangster vs. Prankster

Aera is walking in the hallway and greet the other girls , “Junhee ?” she asked them. “Unnie’s not here , yet” Jinae answered and she just nodded , then she found Youngmi with Baekhyun. “Yah ... Give me some free space , can’t you both ?” she said to them while yawning , “Wae ? Sirheo ?” Baekhyun stick out his tounge at her. “Whatever ... I hope your name didn’t goes well with your attitude” Aera said. “What ?” Youngmi asked her as she opened her locker. “Byun Baekhyun ? Byuntae (ert)” Aera said and then laughing. “Yah ... Han Aera ...” the couple said to her and the suspect just keep laughing. “Junhee’s not here , yet ?” Youngmi asked her to change the topic , “No .... Not yet” Aera said.

“Good morning” the other EXO members greet them as they appraoching their lockers , suddenly Chanyeol gasped. “Woahh .... Mabsosa .... Someone , wake me up ...” he said. D.O slapped him right away without knowing what he is looking at or talking about , “Ah ! It hurts !” Chanyeol graoned. “You asked me to wak you up and it’s the only thing that can wake you up” D.O said again. “Not that ... Look” Chanyeol said while looking at a direction , everyone frowned and looking at what he is looking at “DAEBAK” the only word that come out from Aera’s mouth. Youngmi and Baekhyun laughing together. “Yang Minjung and Kim Jongin , walking side by side without any glaring at each other .... Woahh .... Is it the end of the world already ?” Baekhyun joked.

Both of them didn’t do anything , just walking together without exchanging words. But it’s a miracle , because it’s just yesterday Minjung glaring at him even though Kai is in radius 5 meter from her.  They quickly hide their face and go to their lockers.

“Yah , Yang Minjung ... Minjung!” Aera and Youngmi qucikly approaching her , the boys did the same to Kai. “Waee ? Wae ?” Kai shrugged off the boys’ hands from him , “Omoo .... Are you dating now ?” Suho too. “Aish .... I’m not!” Kai said and take out his books , “Then , what happened ?” Aera excitedly interogating Minjung. “No-nothing!” Minjung exclaimed and left them all , “Aigoo , jeongmal .... Every words that I said is right eo ? I wasn’t named Han Aera for nothing” Aera said while folding her arms and laughing. “Stop daydreaming , kajja!” Youngmi said to her.

Minjung cover her face with her hands , Kai looking at the window. Both of them awkwardly sit in their seat. The other students entering the class , some of them looking at the two and can’t help but gasped. The other boys also entered the class and then the girls. “Anyway .. Sehun’s not—Oh there he is” Suho said while waving his hand at the magnae who is entering the classand quickly heading to his seat. “Wae ? Your face is gloomy ...” D.O asked the magnae , “I’m okay ...” Sehun said as he’s going to take a sit but then he looking at Junhee’s seat that still empty.

“Junhee’s not here ?” Youngmi asked the girls and they all shooking their head , “I guess , unnie’s not going to come today” one of them said. “Yeah ... she hates late ....” Aera murmured. Sehun heard it , ‘Was it because last .... Ah , Sehun forget it’ he shrugged off his thought. Aera take a seat and her evil mind started. “Yang Minjung .... Are you dating now ?” she tease Minjung who just sending glares at her but didn’t say anything , “Why are you hiding ?” Youngmi asked her and Minjung hit her. Youngmi looking at Kai who don’t even looking at the class , instead he’s looking at the window though he secretly looking at Minjung.

“I don’t understand .... Why can’t you two just dating like Baek--- AH!” Chanyeol get hits by Kai , telliing him to keep silent. Baekhyun is laughing but then stopped , he’s elbowing Suho and Suho nodded. “Someone’s sad and someone’s weird today ... Aigoo , something will happen , I guess ...” Baekhyun whispered to Suho and he nodded.

As the lesson started , Sehun keep thinking about what happened with Junhee. “Something must happened ....” Aera said and the others nodded in agree. “Yang Minjung , Kim Jongin. Bring your assignment here , please” Mrs.Kang said and the two slowly make their way to in front of the class , “Since I don’t have any time now , you can just give it to me. The bell is going to ring soon” Mrs.Kang said and they nodded without words , get back to their seat.

Mwoya , that two” Aera whispered to Youngmi and the latter just lauhging silently.

---

It’s the first break and everyone go to the cafetaria , “Yah , emergency ... I’m going first , okay ?” Aera said and then she running to the restroom. The others walking to the cafetaria.

Aera finished and exited the restroom , suddenly she saw someone she know. “Junhyung-oppa ?” she called him and then Junhyung looking at her , “Oh , Aera” he greeted her back. “Why are you doing here ?” Aera asked him , “I’m searching for Junhee , where is she ? I have something to say” Junhyung said and Aera frowned . “Junhee ? Junhee’s not here. She didn’t go to school today , isn’t she in home ?” she said but Junhyung shooked head. “I’ve searched for her and the maids told me that she went to the club last night , but she’s not there now” Junhyung said.

Aera bit her lips , “In the hotel ?” she asked again. “None , she’s not there” he said again , “Ah .... Where is she ? She don’t even picked up her phone ...” Aera wondered. “Ah , I must go now , if you found her or meet her tell me , okay? I’ll tell you what will we do if she’s still missing” Junhyung said and she nodded as he left.

Aera thinking hard as she walking to the cafetaria , soon she sit in their usual table. “Wae ? You’re thinking about something ?” Daehyun asked Aera , “Uh ? Ah ... A while ago , I saw Junhyung-oppa here and he said he’s looking for Junhee. He can’t find her and she also didn’t pick up her phone” Aera said and they all begin to think hard too. Sehun stopped eating for a while , but then continue to eat again. He’s calmer and very quiet today.

Daehyun remembered something. “Weren’t you with her last night ?” Daehyun asked Sehun and everyone looking at him , “What ? Ah ... I don’t know ... I went first” Sehun answered him. “Where is she ... She’s nowehre to be found” Minjung said too. Soon as Aera heard Minjung’s voice , her evil mind start to work again. “Yah , Minjung ....” she said , changed the topic as everyone continue to eat again.

“Did you see Junhee last night ?” Aera asked her , “Wh-what ? No. I was with Kai last night ...” Minjung said but then stopped. She widened her eyes and everyone shocked with her statement , “You’re with Kai ? Last night ?” Aera repert her words. “Yah , Aera ....” Youngmi elbowing her and the ‘suspect’ tell her to keep silent while holding her laughter. “A-aniya ... T-that’s ... “ Minjung hesitated. She doesn’t want to say that Kai coem to her home because she always said that she will kick Kai out as soon as he stepped on her gates. And Kai can’t saya anything since he alredy said that he rather come to the zoo in the midnight than to Minjung’s house.

“I’m going to restroom” Minjung quickly left. Everyone looking at Kai now , he shuttered. “Ah ... That’s ... I’m going now” Kai said and run. Leaving them all and everyone begin to burst into a big laughter. “Woahh , I just repeated what she said ... Hahahaa ..... I’m , really .... I wasn’t named Han Aera for nothing” Aera laughing again , “Aigoo , this girl ... You’re so cruel” Youngmi said to the ‘usual suspect’. “Aigoo , let’s see what will happen ....” Aera laughing again.

Everyone started to go back to their class , though the break still left for 15 minutes. “I’m full ...” Baekhyun said and Youngmi laughing at him , “Fresh air ... Fresh air ....” the others said to them and the couple just stick out their tounge at them. They suddenly stopped walking , “Look , look ....” Aera said , pointing at Minjung who just get out from the rest room and keep lowering her head because everyone already suspecting there’s something with her and Kai. Whom in the past , she called ‘blacky’. “1,2,3” Chanyeol count and the two main of the day meet in the end of hallway as Kai make his way from the music room.

Both of them stopped and Minjung quickly change her direction , running awy from Kai. “Yah , Yang Minjung ... Where are you going ?” Kai asked her with loud voice , “Don’t come ! Don’t come !” Minjung said and keep running away. Kai laughed a little , “Yah , jamkan ! I want to talk about something ...” Kai said to her again while trying to catch her. “Aniya , hajima ! Don’t say anything ! I hate you” Minjung said and keep running , “Yah ...” Kai follow her while running.

The other EXO members and the girls laughing , “Woah .... Jiinjja ... Daebak !” they all laughing together.

---

“Ah ... Where is she ?” Junhyung and the other Beast members are waiting for Junhee , they’ve searched for her and she’s nowhere to be found. “What should we do ?” Doojoon asked them all , “First , gather her friends ... And also our allies , something bad maybe happened or someone did this. I just hope my mind’s not right” Junhyung said to them and they all agree with him. Suddenly his phone ringing , he see the caller’s ID.

Jamkan” he said and answer the phone in his work room. “Yoboseyo ?” he said , “Eo ? Geurae ? You miss me so much ?” he smiled and leanning his back to the wall. “Alright .... Hey , can you change the flight ? I think it’s not good enough to come now... Junhee’s missing , you both can come on Sunday though ... I’ll send my private jet for both of you , okay ?” Junhyung said and then he listening to the other line. “Arrasseo .... Love you two ....” he said and ended the call.

“Mr.Yoon” Junhyung called his personal assitant as he walked out from his work room. “Yes , master ?”Mr.Yoon come , “Send my private jet to LAX by tomorrow , send someone to pick them up in Massachusetts and bring them to LAX. VIP pass” Junhyung told his secretary and he nodded. “Yes , master” Mr.Yoon said , “Send 20 of my men there” Junhyung add and Mr.Yoon just smiled and nodded. “You’re such a good father , sir” he said again before leave and do what he told him.

---

Slowly everyone come to the house , “Youre parents not here , hyung ?” L.Joe asked Junhyung and he shooked. “Aniya , they’re out of the country this week , again” Junhyung said. “Now , everyone’s here ?” Doojoon look at the gangs who already gathered in the living room. “Sehun ?” Youngmi mouthed Baekhyun but he shooked , ‘it’s the best thing to not disturb him today” Baekhyun said and she just nodded.

“Now , my sister , Junhee is missing , can you guys help me ? She’s a president now , someone must did something and harm her” Junhyung said , “Split up ?” Yongguk asked and he nodded. “Okay , everyone!” Sunggyu said while stand up. “Infinite , Teen Top , F-ve Dolls , and f(x) let’s search for her in the south area. BTOB , 4Minute , EXO , and B.A.P in the west area. 2PM , GOT7 , After School , and SHINee in the north area. And the rest in the east area. Let’s go! Let’s go” Sunggyu said and everyone begin to split up.

“Have you contacted Big Bang ? They’re outside Seoul but maybe she’s not in Seoul” Yoseob asked Hyunseung. “Eo , they said they will help us with 2NE1 and Winner” Hyunseung confirmed. “You girls , stay here” Gikwang said to Minjung and the others.

Junhyung couldn’t help but worry, “Junhee .... Where are you ?”

---

a/n : updated guys ^^ thank youu so much !! :DD I never thought that you all are going to like this ^^ I'll try my best!! :DD Thanks for your commetns and I love you guys!! Thanks for subscribing , comments , and up votes~ :) Please keep reading , feel free to leave comments and enjoy! ^^ If you haven't subscribe , subscribe now! Because the main scene will happen soon~~ Thanks!