Daehyun , the older brother

Gangster vs. Prankster

Junhee walked back to her locker earlier than the others , Soyeon also walked to her locker. “Seems like you become softer than before. Are you slowing down now ?” Soyeon said. Junhee pissed off , “I’m not. So you better watch out , in the 2nd break , you’ll find something interesting” Junhee slammed her locker before walking to change her outifts.

“What do you  mean ?” Soyeon raise her volume , Junhee stopped her tracks. “Why ? Are you scared now ? Ahh .... You thought that I’ll slowed down and become easier to you ? In your dream” Junhee hissed and continued  walking to change her clothes. Soyeon pissed off , but she saw Sehun and the boys coming. “Hey , Yeon” Sehun greet her and she smiled at him , “Aigoo , so theres only 4 people single here ?” Chanyeol said while taking out his uniform from the locker. They all laughing together , “But I never thought that you’ll be with Youngmi , hyung” Kai said. “Yeah , me too .... I thought you’re loyal to Chanyeol” Suho said and they all laughing again.

“I do loyal , but not for this one” Baekhyun said , “Kajja , kajja” they all walking to change their clothes.

---

“Master” Junhyung’s main secretary bowed to him , “Have you got anything ?” he asked him. “We’ve asked some professor to doing some research , but still nothing found yet” he said and Junhyung sighed hard. “Eootheokae ?” he massaging his scalp slowly , “These are a list about some viruses that might infected her in US” his secretary said again. “Have you contact Henry ?” he asked him while reading the list , “Ah , Mr.Lau contacted us yesterday” Mr.Yoon said again. “What did he say ?” Junhyung stopped and looking at him , “He said that miss’ condition was better than the day before and now he still watching her closely with the other doctors” Mr.Yoon answered. “Did he say what virus is it ?” he asked again , “Unfortunately not , sir. But I’m sure that she’ll recover soon. Mr.Lau said that he gave her ampothericin B since last week and her condition is getting better than before” Mr.Yoon said again.

“Thank you ...” he said and Mr.Yoon bowed a bit , “Don’t worry too much , sir. I’m sure she’s going to be alright” Mr.Yoon said again. “Thank you secretary Yoon” Junhyung said , “But , sir. Chairman Yong might already know ....” Mr.Yoon said and Junhyung looked at him. “Without you notice , Chairman sends someone to follow you , I think he’s already know about miss and the child” Mr.Yoon said , Junhyung sighed hard again. “You should be more be careful , sir” he said again to him , “Alright , thank you. You can go now ....” Junhyung said to him and Mr.Yoon bowed to him before left the room.

“Why is it so hard ?” Junhyung sighed and looking at the ceilings.

---

“Break~~” Minjung stretch a bit and stand up from her seat , “Junhee , let’s go” Aera said and she nodded. “Unnie , annyeong haseyo” the girls bowed to her and she just walked away before they followed her.  “Last break , 2 more lessons ... Ah , jinjja ..” Minjung yawned , “Hey!” Zelo gret them as they walking to their seat.

Daehyun look at Junhee , he knows very well where Junhee looking at is. He approached her and lead her to their seat , “How’s your day ?” he asked her , distract her thought. “Rough , hard , and boring ....” she said and he laughed. “Anyway , do you guys know ?” Minjung asked B.A.P , “Know ... what ?” Jongup asked her back while munching his burger. “Youngmi and Baekhyun are dating Aera replied , Youngjae spit on his food. “Eww ! Yoo Youngjae , you gross!” Yongguk and Daehyun said , “Mian , am I too abvious ?” Youngjae joked and the others laughing at him.

“Wae ? Sirheo ?” Youngmi stand up and get ready to hit him , ‘Eiyy , eiyy ... this noona , wae irae ? Aniya .... Anyway , congrats” Youngjae said again. “So you three ... Left single” Himchan said and Minjung just sighed. “Don’t brought up that topic , you hurt 13 people” Aera said , “Anyway , unnie , you don’t have any idea to dating ?” Minjung asked Aera. She won’t asked Junhee , because she know the answer.

“What ? Dating ? Not yet , but ..... I have someone in my eyes” Aera said and drink her juice , “Nugu ? Youngjae ?” Minjung asked and Youngjae  almost spit again. “What ? Youngjae ?” Aera asked her in disbelief face. “Yeah , why not ? You two hang out a lot , go home together a lot , just date ...” Minjung said , bringing a big laughter to the table. “Ah waee ? I’m right , right ?” she asked them all. “You .... Yah , Yang Minjung , you really don’t know ?” Youngmi laughing at her , “Yah .... Ah , Junhee , what is it ? Look , you laughing at me in your heart , right ?” Minjung asked her too who still in her poker face , shugged and keep eating.

“Yah , Min , I’m not going to date him” Aera laughing , “Are you even here ? Or did your soul went somewhere else?” Jongup laughing too. “Ahh mwondee ??” Minjung asked them all , “Her mother is my father’s younger sister. So she’s my cousin” Youngjae laughing again. “AH , JINJJA ??” Minjung shocked again , another big laughter heard from the others. “My mother’s name is Yoo Haemin” Aera flicked her forehead. “Aigoo , Yang Miinjung , you’re so busy fighting and glaring causing you don’t even know this” Youngmi laughing at her. “Ahh , jinjja ....What happened to me ?” Minjung continued to eat her pasta.

“You’re okay ?” Daehyun asked Junhee , “Why are you keep asking me ?” Junhee asked him. He chuckled , “Of course , I’m worry about my sister” he put his palm on the table and look at her. Junhee chuckled , “I’m okay , you’re such an oppa” he laughed at her sentence. “I should be alright .... Right ?” she suddenly said and Daehyun look at her , Daehyun put his arms around her shoulders. “Don’t worry ... Oppa is here ...” he joked and Junhee just chuckled. “Hey , can’t you laugh ? Respect me~” Daehyun said but Junhee just keep eating her meals.

The bell rang , “Should I walk you to the class ?” Daehyun and she slap him slightly. “You’re noisy , oppa” she emphasized the word ‘oppa’ and he laughing as she walked away with th others to their class. “Yah , Jung Daehyun , let’s go” Yongguk said to him and he walked with them, he let out a relieved smile , knowing that Junhee is alright. At least , for now.

---

a.n : Hello ^^ please leave a comment T___T I need your feedbacks guys T____T Thanks for subscribing , reading , comment (for those who did , lol) , and up voting <33 Enjoy!:D