Agreement

Gangster vs. Prankster

“Now , since they’re already here .... I’ll tell you what I want to do with you and Sehun” Soyeon didn’t bother and keep talking to Junhee , “I like Sehun .... Very much , but if I can’t have him , no one can have him. Made you being hated by him is not enough .... I’ll hurt one ofyou two” Soyeon said , Junhyung want to break through the barrier of Soyeon’s hitmen. “Let her go !! YAHH !!!” Junhyung said but he can’t pass through.

“I hate it if you’re happy. I hate , I’m jealous of everything you have. My parents’ could have bankrupt  any time. You ? Even if you lost 100 billion , you wouldn’t care about it ! You have peoples around you ? Me ? I only have these people. You can have Sehun in the future , and me ? I can’t even get what I want cause you broke it all !!” Soyeon said and cut her arms again. Junhee winched in apina again.

“Junhee !!” Daehyun said and the Junhee looking at his direction.

“Your source of happiness is Sehun , right ? So I just have to kill him huh ?” Soyeon said and Junhee widened her eyes. “Why do you have to kill him ?!” Junhee asked her , “WHY ?! I DON’T WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY ! I WANT YOU TO FEEL THE LOST THAT ME AND MY TWIN FEEL ! I WANT YOU TO LIVE IN DESPAIR AND REGRETS !” Soyeon said to her.

Everyone silent. Junhee hold her tears.

“So now quick ! Make a decision , you or him ?” Soyeon hold her phone. Junhee looking at her friends and brother. Everyone looking at her in upset expression. “Junhee ....” Junhyung said faintly. Junhee closed her eyes before make a decision.

“Will you stop your boys if I give myself for you ? Can I save Sehun’s life .... With mine ?” Junhee asked Soyeon in faint voice because she’s in the edge of crying. “If I can save Sehun .... I’ll give everything you want , even if I should give my life for you ....” Junhee said again. Soyeon smirked. “NO ! Junhee ....” Junhee’s friends said , they don’t want it to happen. They don’t want to lose Junhee nor Sehun.

“You’re right .... I’ll take you instead” Soyeon said before he and the other T-ara members start to beating her and hit her. “YAHH !!!” Aera angrily said and they all begin to fights. “Stop it !!” Daehyun said , he and the other B.A.P members and quickly approaching Junhee who still with T-ara. But then , they blocked by the rest of SPEED members.

Soyeon smirked , looking at Junhee who is bleeding a lot in front of her. “Let’s go !” Soyeon said and walking to the other door with T-ara but then stopped , “FREEZE !!” a hundred polices holding their guns againts Soyeon and the girls. “You never win us” Hyoyoung said to T-ara before the polices take them to the police cars. “Now , if you guys want to keep alive .... Stop it now!!” Junhyung said to the hitmen and they stopped because they scared. SPEED already bleeding because of B.A.P , they ran away quickly. SPEED are handcuffed by the polices. “I’ve said that you guys are going to pay it , right ? Now , pay it!” Hyoyoung said with anger to Yoohwan before the police take him too.

“You know them ?” Aera asked her , “Yeah .... My twins , Hwayoung used to be one of them , T-ara. But they bullied her .... And then she get out, she gone to Japan because my parents told her to. I ... I’ve been waiting this moment so they can pay it for my twin ....” Hyoyoung said and Youngmi patting her shoulders.

Everyone quickly running towards Junhee , “Junhee .... Junhee .... Can you hear my voice ?” Junhyung asked her and shooking her body. “Hyung .... She’s burning ....” Daehyun said , “Come on , bring her to the ambulance !” they bring her to the ambulance that already stand by , thanks to F-ve Dolls and BTOB who quickly called the polices and paramedics before they went there.

“Junhee , please be okay ....” Daehyun said as they entered the ambulance.

---

Everyone waiting in the hospital’s lobby , meanwhile those who fought and injured treated in the emergency room. The doctors quickly handle Junhee , “Doctor , I can’t hold her blood preasure” said one of the nurse. “Try it manually , how about the lab result ?” asked one of the doctors , “This is the result , doc” the doctors read it. “She got a fever , ppali get the blood ready ! Rh+ O , her hemoglobin is 8.0” they quickly moved Junhee who fainted , “Wh-what happened ?” Junhyung asked one of them. “I’m sorry , but we must grab a surgery for her. Her red blood count is 3.8. We must get her blood transfusion and do the suturing for her wounds , because some of its are too dangerous and too big. Please sign this , sir” said one of them and Junhyung quickly sign the form. “Please wait in the waiting room near the surgery center” he said agaian and quickly run.

“You guys wait for her , I’ll do the administration” Junhyung said to the others and they all nodding.

---

After a couple hours , the surgery room’s lgiht turned off. Everyone stand up from their seats , “How is she doc ?” Daehyun asked the doctors team. “Shes alright now , it’s a relieve that her temperature was not that high. Her temperature was 39 but now she’s already normal. The surgery itself went well. If she wake up , let’s see her recovery” one of the main doctors said and everyone cheered in small volume. “Kamsa hamnida ....” Junhyung bowed and the doctors excused themselves.

“You guys ... Thank you ... I never thought all of you will help me like this ... I’ll repay you guys , I’ll never forget this” Junhyung said to them , “Don’t worry hyung , we’re one big family right ? Family stick together” L said and they all nodded in agreement. “Go home now , it’s almost 3 a.m” Junhyung said and one by one start to leave. Beast , EXO-K , B.A.P , Minjung , Youngmi , and Aera are the remaining there. They want to wait her until she wakes up.

---

“I’ll grab some foods for us , anyone hungry ?” Suho stand up and asked them all , “I’ll come with you hyung ! “ D.O said and stand up too. “Me too !” Gikwang , Youngjae , and Zelo said and they went to grab some foods and drinks for all of them. Junhyung is in Junhee’s room , they decided not to fill up the big VIP room and let Junhee rest. One by one will visit her personally.

“Wake up soon , please .... We need you , Junhee” Junhyung hold her hand. After looking at her , Junhyung exited the room and Daehyun entered the room. “Yah , pabo ... Do you love Sehun that much ? Look what have they done to you ....” Daehyun take a strain of her hair and fix her blanket. Her wounds are everywhere , if everyone can see her heart , her heart are already torned apart. The pain won’t get away.

---

a.n : Soyeon , go to the hell !! Hahaha lol =)) updated ^^ please comments T__T Thanks everyone for your support and loves :DD I love you guyss !! Enjoy<3