Those ex-students

Gangster vs. Prankster

Yong Junhee.
Hanjin School.
High School.

Those words for some teenagers are terrifying , especially for 3 students. Why ? Simple. You can't have any allies in that school. There's only three choices for girls : Junhee's group , being bullied or live as if you never known. For boys ? Daehyun's or Sehun's. Simple. But for new student , especially girls , there's only two choices : join Junhee or being bullied. There are already 3 students that kicked out from the school because of Junhee . All of them are girls and they're in the same grade as her too.

---

Student number 1 : Sung Nayoung
Class : 1A-3
Time : 2 years ago

 

"Yah yah , there's a new student in Junhee's class" Baekhyun runing towards the boys , "What ? Who hyung?" Kai asked him back. "Her name is Sung Nayoung , she's from Incheon" Chanyeol answered his question , "Let's go , let's go hyung" Sehun said to them. "Yah , stop it ...." Suho said but the others just laughing at him , "Naw , come on ... Let's go , let's go" Sehun stand up and take them all with him to check on the new student. They are heading to 1A-3 , where almost every boy students gather around and looking at Nayoung who was settling her book.

"Yah ... She's really pretty .... Better than any girl in this school ...." the boys murmured , "Woahh , she's really pretty" D.O said and the other members also nodded in agreement. "Sehun , you found new target now ?" Kai teased the magnae , "Of course ... I am" Sehun laughing while looking at Nayoung. He didn't notice that Junhee looking at their direction. "That bastard ...." she murmured and looking at Nayoung who sat infront of Minjung's desk. "You" Junhee pointing at Nayoung and Nayoung asked her what's wrong. "Be careful" she said and left the classroom.

Nayoung tilted her head in confussion , but then she just continued to take out her books and then walking out of the class. Every boys greet her even had some conversation with her. Sehun walk up to her and greet her , "Hey , you're Nayoung , right ?" he asked her and she nodded. "I'm Oh Sehun , nice to meet you" he said and they had a handshake , "You're quiet famous here" he said again and she tilted her head. "Look , almost every boys in here had a conversation with you" Sehun said and they all walking together to the cafetaria.

Days passed and they hang out a lot , the EXO-K boys are laughing at him. "Yah , you're really amazing , huh ?" Chanyeol siad to him as they sitting in their class during the break. "Of course , you can't call him Oh Sehun if he don't get girls attention" Suho laughing. "Yah yah yah !!!! Nayoung beaten up by Junhee !!" a boy running to their class and everyone shocked. Boys running to Junhee's class.

"What ? What did you say ?" Junhee kicked the tables , the students already scared of her and ran out of the class. Looking at the scene from the outside class. "Why should I agree or follow you ? Who do you think you are ?" Nayoung said back to her , Junhee scoffed. "You .... Don't playing with me .... You're talking non-sense about me behind my back. I've been good to you , even let you go with Sehun without hurt" Junhee said back to her. "You ..." Nayoung was going to punch her and Minjung stopped her , hold her wrist. "You , don't try it" Minjung threat her.

"Minjung" Junhee signed hr to move and she did. Nayoung are pinned up to the wall by Minjung earlier and stood there , Junhee pushed her to back faced her and kicked her leg slightly until she fell down. "You don't hear me right ?! I'm the heiress of Hanjin Group and this is my school , what do you want to do now , huh ?!" Junhee screamed at her. Sehun furrowed his brows at the scene. "Yong Junhee" he called out her name , Junhee looked at him and looked back at Nayoung.

"Get out or I hurt her" she said coldly and gave a cold stare at Nayoung. Sehun can't do anything and just nodded , Junhee is always serious with her words. Even though it's dangerous. "And you .... GET OUT" Junhee yelled at her and her girls took her out from the class. All of the students scared and shocked , even their senior scared with her. "What ?" she asked them all and they all just shooked their heads as they left the 'crime scene'.

"Junhee  , the principal looking for you" Minjung who just met the school's secretary said and took a seat in front of her desk. "Aish , that old man. Arra" she got up and walking to the principal's office. "Who did this to you ?" he asked Nayoung , Junhee entered his office. "Me , why ? Something's wrong ? Is there a problem with you , mister ?" she asked him back and the old man stood there , shocked. "A-ah ... m-miss ... It's really you ?" he stammered. "Mr.Kwon , you do need money for your children's stuffs right ? I heard that your children love to go shopping in Ginza ... It need a lot of money , of course" Junhee smirked as she sat on the sofa meanwhile Nayoung stood up.

"Ah t-that's ... That's right miss , my daughters really love to go to Japan" he nodded a bit , Nayoung shocked. She never thought that Junhee has so many power in this school , even the principal himself can't do anything. "Our Sung Nayoung must be curious about my role here .... Simple , if I got expelled from this school then it's over for this mister and the rest teachers also staffs. I will change everyone here and they will be jobless. For your information , this school is under a division that I take care in the group" Junhee smirked at her. "So , mister ... me or her ?" she asked the principle.

In the end Nayoung expelled from school.

----

Student number 2 : Kim Taemi
Class : 1A-3
Time : 3 months after Nayoung's accident

3 months after that , a new student come. Her name is Kim Taemi , she's a transferred student from Daesan High School. She's girly and can take people's attention. And in Hanjin , she messed up.

"What do you want from me ?" Taemi looking at Junhee and her girls , "What did you just call me earlier , miss ?" Junhee asked her with threatening tone. Students walking over them in the cafetaria , this time it's happened in the cafetaria. Daehyun and his boys came , 'What happened ?" he asked Minjung and she told him to shut up before finally told him what happened. "You really wrong for messing up with me , miss ..." Junhee smirked. "You really a ! You hang out with those boys ..... You just envy because I hang out with Sehun , right ? " Taemi cursed at her and Junhee just laughed. "What ? ? My Junhee is a ? You should take a mirror and look at yourself. You are the !" Daehyun said and pointing at Taemi.

"Easy boy .... I'll take care of this" Junhee gave him a sign to take it easy , "You ... Do you think I don't know anything about you ? Miss Innocent Face who like attention ?" Junhee tap her fingers and a big photo shown in the cafetaria's wall. "Let me ask everyone here .... Who is that ?" Junhee asked them all , everyone answered her "Kim Taemi". "And whose the here ?"  she asked them again , everyone looking at Taemi's face that frightened. In that photo Taemi shown wearing short skirts and hanging out in the club in a 'bad manner'. Different with how the other students usually do in the club , Taemi acted ty in that photo.

"Look , you went to some cheap clubs ... Drinking cheap alcohol ... That's why your words and your brain are cheap" Junhee spat her , Taemi embarrassed. "I bet her parent didn't know anything about this" Yongguk spat too and Junhee smirked. "Based on what that you said I'm envy with you and Sehun ? Funny. We're childhood friends , fyi" Junhee said again and Taemi lowered her head lower.

"Just dead now ... Aigoo , jinjja" Minjung shook her head in disbelief at Taemi. Junhee flick her fingers and 2 guards come in. "Miss , is there anything wrong ?" one of them asked , "Take her out , she's expelled from here" Junhee said and they all just nod because they're afraid too. "Bye bye ... See ya miss ty " Minjung wave and laughed with the other girls.

---

Student number 3 : Park Soyoung
Class : 2A-1
Time : 1 year ago

That year , Sehun and Junhee were in the same class , just like now. A new student from Daegu come. Her name is Park Soyoung. She's pretty and good at stealing boys heart. She was Sehun's target too and after that ...

"Mwo ?"  Soyoung shocked at Junhee's act. "You ... Really good at lying huh ?" Junhee smirked and took her bag and let everything out from her. "Look ... She's smoking" Junhee took a box of cigarettes and show it to everyone there. "Jinjja ?" Sehun shocked and Junhee laughed in mocking tone. "So ... Miss Little Sly ... Don't even try to take a boy from this school to be yours or ... even tak thos kingkas ... This is my territory and don't messed up with me ...." Junhee said.

Another girls from Junhee's group make her knelt down infront of her , "Apologize for slap me or get out and search the best lawyer to defend me in the court" Junhee said while folding her hand. Soyoung stay silent , Minjung take out her books. "You're a geeks , nerd .... But smoking ? Really ? Did you just fool around here ?" Minjung said and took out her books , let it slip to the floor. "You hit me pretty hard by the way ...." Junhee rub her cheek , "3 strikes .... get out" Junhee said. Another guards come in to the classroom and took her out.

"Expelled and never come back ..." Junhee said , Minjung waved at her and the others smirk.

---

That's why , new students always choose to join Junhee so that they can't be hurt or touched by her. Junhee ever hit anyone in her team , because she didn't want to. She only hit someone if it's necessary. But soon ... She is going need to fight really bad because ...... someone will come. Someone that try to destroy everything.

---

Left comment pleasee T____T What do you think ? Pleaseee , pweeetyyy please .....