Thinking about you .....

Gangster vs. Prankster

Junhee opened her eyes and found that her iPod still playing her playlist since last night. “Ugh ....” she woke up and turned off her iPod. Walking to the balcony , she could feel the morning breeze. She smiled a little and she take a look at the beautiful scenery from the beautiful mansion at Beverly Hills.

She walked to the kitchen and made a hot coffee for herself while checking her schedules for the day and  updates or calls that she might have missed. Suddenly , she stopped and looking at the wallpaper of her phone. Sehun.

She knew his social media accounts and even sometimes stalked him to the point that she almost forgot she got things to do. These months , the latter has been falling in love with Instagram and upload a lot of his photos to his account. Junhee knew , but she didn’t make an account for herself. Instead , she just stalked him as a visitor. She asked some of her friends in Korea for his latest news and latest photo. And that was how she got a photo of Sehun in his suit when he attended D.O’s new restaurant’s premiere.

 “Typical Sehun.” she laughed a little and made her way to the pool. She knew what was he looked like now and what was his activities during the day. Different with Sehun who knows nothing except she went to the America. He doesn’t even don’t know which city she was in. Back a couple years ago , Daehyun told her that Sehun was travelling around the States to found her. He came to Hanjin Group’s branches and asked about her whereabouts. Junhee must warned everyone in Hanjin’s branches to not say anything about her whereabouts. They both were actually almost met each other while he was in LA and stayed in Victoria and she had a meeting there. Luckily , one of her employee informed her that thing and she could avoid him.

Sehun kept flooding her mailbox and call her everyday but she decided not to picked it up and got a new phone for herself , but she still kept her old phone.

It has been a several years since she left Korea to Los Angeles. She enrolled in USC Marshall School of Business and take over her job as the President of Hanjin Group from the Los Angeles branch. Though Junhee was lazy and didn’t even bother to study hard at school , she got a good grades. That’s how she could enrolled in one of the most prestigious college in Los Angeles.

Junhee lived alone in that mansion , she doesn’t want anyone to stay with her or even a maid. She wanted to enjoy her own life for a while. She stay in touch with Minjung , Aera , and Youngmi. Also never forget to call her brother , Junhyung and talking with Minji before she went to sleep. She kept asking about Sehun through her friends and of course Daehyun.

The first two years were really hard for her , she kept getting insomnia and went to the psychiatrist thrice a week. But as the tim goes by , she has been trying to recover herself from the past and the trauma that hunted her down. She try to trust and put a lot of smile on her smile too.

“What ?” Junhee furrowed her brows meanwhile Minjung was smiling. They were having a video call like always.

“High school reunion , did you forget how to speak Korean now ?” Minjung and they both laughed together , “No , it’s just ... You know , I rarely go to those things anymore. I spent a lot of times at home and reading now.” Junhee said while signing some documents on the desk.

“You’re being a good girl in LA , you know. Extremely good. Naw , come on Jun. I miss you ! Well , we all did ! So does he.” Minjung let out her weapon to get her best friend’s attraction. Junhee looked at her , “Don’t you try to seduce me with mentioning ‘him’ in this matter, girl.” she laughed a bit. “I’m serious ! Please ... It’s just a reunion ! Plus I’m going to get married with Kai this fall~~ I want you to be my bridesmaid.” Minjung said again.

Junhee sighed and take a look at an invitation that was sent from Korea yesterday.

“Will you ??? Pleaseeeee~” Minjung tried to do her aegyo to Junhee , the latter just smiled. “I will , if I have a free time. You know I’m a very busy person.” she said and Minjung rolle her eyes. “Okay , whatever. I should get going now , I’m having a dinner at 7.” Minjung said and Junhee looked at a clock in her office that was set to math some timezone in the world.

“Ah , it’s dinner time huh ?” she asked and Minjung nodded , “With who ? Your Kai-nim ?” Junhee laughed. “Of course , who else~ Ahahaha , bye Jun! See ya.” Minjung sent her a fake kiss and turned off her Skype.

Junhee turned off her Skype too. Then , she take a look at the invitation again and take a look at her photo with Sehun when they’re a child. She smiled.

”Cath , please re-arranged my schedule for today and book a flight to Seoul for the weekend. One way ticket, please. Thank you.” she talked to her secretary from the phone and smiled. “I’m going home.”

-----

12.04.14-12.04.15 1 year anniversary ^^ Thank you :D