She knew

Gangster vs. Prankster

Daehyun was walking back to his class with the boys , Youngjae looked at Jongup and the younger boy just shrugged. Youngjae , once again , elbowed Yongguk and the eldest one did what Jongup did earlier. Zelo mouthed him something , ‘Junhee’ and he finally understood. “Pabo ?” Himchan and Zelo laughing at his hyung. “Eiy , it’s not that .... I left earlier , right ?” Youngjae said to them and they just nodded.

“Eo , Daehyun-yah” Yongguk called the younger’s name , “Eo hyung ?” he asked back. “Are you coming today ? After school ? Your condition is not good now” Yongguk asked him again as they entered the class. Daehyun shrugged , “I might ....come” he muttered. Himchan sighed hard.

“Ige andwae ... andwae” Zelo whispered to Jongup and he nodded.

---

Minjung walking back to the class as the lesson has ended and now the students are walking to the music room. “This girl .... Where have you been ?” Youngmi looking at Minjung who catch them up in the hallway , “Junhee’s house , wae ? You missed me already?” Minjung as she slung her arms around Youngmi and Aera’s shoulder. “In your dreams” the latter hit her head with her books.

“What’s up with her ?” Aera asked her , “She’s .... Molla , how should I say this ....” Minjung wondering for a second. “What are you thinking huh ? Just tell us” Aera hit her too with her books , “Yah , you two better to stop hitting me with those books before I lost my memory and become stupid” Minjung said to them , threaten them with her books.

“Tell us , quick” Youngmi said as they entered the big music room. “She’s eating ramen , jjambbong , those foods .... You know. She’s messy , ah molla , how should I said this?” Minjung shrugged , “She’s stress” Youngmi said and Aera nodded in agreement. “She hate those foods except she’s stress a lot” Aera said too. “Well , we know who made her become like that” Minjung let out a mocking tone as they sit. “Stop it before you fight again” Aera said to her and Minjung just pouted.

“Ah , and she said something” Minjugn clap her hands once , “What ?” Youngmi and Aera asked in the same time. “She said she wants to meet you and .... Byun Baekhyun” she called Baekhyun’s name. Baekhyun looked back to her direction , “What ? You called my name ?” he asked her. “There’s only 1 person named Byun Baekhyun in this class , you know. Who else if it’s not you” Minjung said , “But it’s strange .... Why does Junhee want to meet you and Baekhyun ?” Minjung wondered again. “What’s wrong with that ? Hyung is also a human” Kai said and Minjung just rolled her eyes , “Yah , who’s talking with you huh ?” Minjung pointing at Kai. “Wae ? Do you think I’m talking to you ,  choding?” Kai , “YAH ! You black!” Minjung attacked him and they began to attacking each other.

“KIM JONGIN ! YANG MINJUNG ! GET OUT!” Mr.Ahn said to them as they stopped and glaring at each other. “You both , stay in the outside and raise your hands until the lesson ended” Mr.Ahn said again and the both just nodding and get out from the class.

Aera couldn’t help but laughing silently while grabbing Youngmi’s hand to hold her laughter. “But anyway , I’m wondering too , why does Junhee want to meet you and Baekhyun ....” Aera whispered and Youngmi just shurgged while continue to listening Mr.Ahn’s class.

---

“But hyung .... She’s right” Kai said while they’re walking back to their class and Kai’s stretching his arms now. “About , what ?” Suho asked him , “About , why does Junhee want to meet with Baek-hyung and Youngmi. I got her point , though” Kai said again. “Ah , geurae ... I’m wondering about that the whole class” Sehun said while slinging his arms around Kai’s shoulder. “Molla , don’t ask me” Baekhyun stick out his tounger while running towards the man’s bathroom.

“Yah Byun Baekhyun !” the other 5 boys shouting at him but he didn’t turned back. “Aigoo , that bacon ....” Chanyeol shooking his head.

---

“I wonder if she already knew ....” Youngmi thought while staring at the space , playing with her pencil and staring at the board with blank face. “Yah .... Yah ....” Aera whispered to her , waking her up from her deep thought. “What ?” she asked her , “Are you going to Junhee’s house after this ? After school , I mean” Aera asked her and she nodded in response. “Ah , forget it then .... Actually , I wanted to ask you come with me” Aera said , “For what ? I don’t know anything about our gang’s activity today” Youngmi asked her back while slowly looking at the teacher who still talking about history.

“Aniya , it’s not that .... My family has another gathering  , and you know ....” Aera said and Youngmi nodded in understand manner. “Why don’t you asked Minjung ?” she asked her back again , “She won’t come , I’m sure.  I heard her sister came back” Aera said and they both looking at Minjung who just dozed around. “Ahh ... Jiwon-unnie ?” Aera nodded in respond. “Miann , I can’t go ....” Youngmi said with apologetic manner , “Mwo ... It’s okay haha , don’t worry” Aera assured her it’s okay and they both begin to listening at the teacher again.

---

Youngmi and Baekhyun went to Junhee’s house. “Why does she want to meet us ?” Baekhyun wondered , “Molla ...” she shrugged. Soon as they entered the big house , they were greeted by the chief butler of the house. “Annyeong haseyo , may I help you ?” he asked them both , “Ah , that’s .... Junhee wants to meet us” Baekhyun said. “Ah , Miss Yong ? You can go to the second floor , you’ll find miss’ room easily” the chief butler said again while pointing at the stair , let them go upstairs.

Both of them nodded in thanked manner and went to upstairs , “This is her room” Youngmi said while pointing at the door near the living room in the 2nd floor. She knocked once and a voice heard from inside , “Come in” Junhee’s voice heard and both of them went in.

Junhee was writing something and stopped , looking at the two before continued what she’s doing. The two were nervous and confused , rubbing the back of his neck , Baekhyun look at Youngmi who just shook her head. “Take a sit” she said again to them and both did so. “So ... What are you-“  “You both are dating , right ?” Junhee cut Youngmi’s sentence before she finished her words.

Baekhyun and Youngmi widened their eyes in shocked expression , “W-what ? Da-dating ?” Baekhyun try to just joked and laughing awkwardly. “You do right , both of you .... I knew” Junhee chuckled and looking at them , stopped her works. Silence approach them for a moment , noe one said anything.

“H-how ?” Youngmi shuttered , “I just knew .... Lucky guess ?” Junhee shrugged. “Don’t worry , I won’t do anything .... Just date , okay ?” she said and both of them shocked , they thought Junhee will asked them to break up. But , it’s the other way. “You two ... You both , definitely can’t break up , arra ?” Junhee said while trying to continue writing something. Youngmi smiled and Baekhyun hold her hand tightly.

Behind those mask , Youngmi know that Junhee actually smiling secretly. “This girl” she smiled at her thought. Suddenly a knock heard and 2 of Junhee’s butlers came in with two box on their hand. “Agassi” they both bowed at her , “Accept it ...  It’s my presents for you” she said to the both. They took it and opened it. “This is ....?” Baekhyun asked her , “Those are my jacket designs from the upcoming collection for my upcoming project with KENZO. You can have it” Junhee said , still with her poker face. “Woah .... gomawo ....” Youngmi smiled at her , “Use it for this week’s golf class. You guys are the first one who got these in the world” Junhee said again. Youngmi put the box aside and stand up , appraoching Junhee and hug her.

Junhee taken a back but then just smiled a bit , “Gomawo .... Really , thank you .....” she said and she just nod. “I’ll take care of her well” Baekhyun said too , assured her that they would never break up. “You should really take off that mask , I know you’re smiling” Youngmi and she just chuckled.

“Alright then , you both can go” Junhee said and pointing at the door , “Arrasseo ... Kajja ...” both of them said and left her. “You’re going back to school , right ?” Youngmi asked her before they left her room , “I will ... If I want to” Junhee said , back to her cold mode. “You must come ... “ Baekhyun assured her , Junhee keep silent. Finally , both of them left.

Sighed.

“School .....” she put her pen and stared at the cellings.

---

a.n : Hello there~~^^ Mian for the hiatus , I has exams last week and on last Tuesday I had hiking together with my school kkk~ Sorry for the boring and short updateT__T Hope you'll like it and please do leave comments :DDD