New target = check!

Gangster vs. Prankster

During the day , Junhee can't take her eyes from both Sehun and Soyeon. Sehun who already marked Soyeon as his next target keep distracting Soyeon and even take a glance at each other. Junhee sit in the back , on the corner of the class. Minjung sit beside her but she didn't really pay attention to them since she was busy having a war with Kai : throwing papers at each other. Since both of them sit quite close , they can't stay for a minutes without fight. Bored with the lesson , Junhee take a look at the files that she asked before to Minhee in Daesan High School. She asked her about Soyeon's files in that school and givve the copy to her in the first break.

She open the big envelope and read it carefully , not even miss a word. Mr.Tom , the english teacher see it , "So ... the first line said : 'Even if they tell her she won't listen because she's so stubborn'. Miss Junhee , do you mind to translate it ?" he asked. Everyone looking at her direction , without even looking at her book she answer his question. "Even if they tell her , she won't listen because she's so tubborn" Junhee answer in Korean and Chanyeol slightly let out a whistle from his mouth. The bell rang , "That's it for today class. Thank you" Mr.Tom leave the class as students let out a grunt from their mouth and stretch for a bit.

"What happened ?" Minjung asked her , "Something interesting will come out soon" Junhee shrugged and keep reading Soyeon's portfolio. "Woahh , is she that interesting ?" Minjung whispered slowly , "Molla. Still trying to figure it out" Junhee coldly answered her. Sehun look back , straight to Junhee. "What ?" Junhee look back at him with annoyed expression. "You ... You're planning something , right ?" Sehun asked her carefully , "What do you think ?" Junhee modestly answered him. "Molla , my feeling is just always bad when looking at you" Sehun said and she throw her pencil at him. "Be careful at your words , mister" she said.

Junhee stood up and went to the restroom , "And you , you must be careful here" she said to Soyeon before leave the class. "What's wrong with her ?" Suho asked Baekhyun who sit beside him , "Molla , who can read her mind ? She's not that easy , you know that hyung" Baekhyun shrugged. "Strange" Sehun muttered. Soyeon look at outside and think for a while.

---

"Ish .... Jinjja ... What's wrong with me" Junhee washing her hands and look at herself in the mirror. "Wake up Yong Junhee .... You can't just give up like that" she slap both of her cheeks with her own hands softly , trying to get on her sense. Her phone ring , she got a call. "Eo ? It's me. Why ?" she picked it up. "Just take it and leave it. It's not that hard , should I do it by myself ?" she let out a harsh tone to her secretary in the other line. "Geurae , don't call me. I hang up" she said and put her phone back to her pocket.

In the hallway she meet Soyeon , "It's like you're popular here" Soyeon start a conversation with her. Junhee stopped her track and look back at her , "Then what ?" Junhee asked her back.

"It's just .... You more popular than I ever thought about. Everyone talking about you here and that , seems like those rumors are true ... You're cold and arrogant" Soyeon said , Junhee chuckled. "Problem with you ? Are you even looking at my articles in the internet ? You're like a stalker now , I just want to be more bad to you" Junhee fold her hands together. "You also must be more be careful with me. I'm not easy to read nor tricked" Soyeon whispered as she walke to the restroom.

"What's with her ?" Junhee let out her annoyed expression and went back to the class.

---

"So , have you decided your target ? It has been 2 months since you didn't go to any girl" D.O who sit infront of Sehun asked him as the teacher write something on the board. "You know me hyung .... You can read my mind" Sehun smirked slightly. "Thank you , sir" Soyeon come back from the restroom and went back to her seat. "Eiyy,don't say" D.O said to him and the younger one just shrugged. "Look closely" Sehun said again to him and both of them looking at Soyeon.

"Huh ? What's ...." she take a look at a small note on her desk.

'Just want to know you better

-Sehun-'

She tilted her head in confussion and looked around her until she met with Sehun's eyes. He laughed slightly and pay attention to the teacher again , she smiled and put the note to her pocket.

As he saw that , Sehun leaned closer to his hyung , "New target = check" he whispered and D.O just shock his head in disbelief. He know what he mean.

---

Eoddae ? ^^ Pleasee comment T___T I hope you like this , and pleaseeeee comment .... give me your comment so I can know what do you think about my story ^^