Go away

Gangster vs. Prankster

“There’s still 2 people who haven’t submitted their project last week. Yang Minjung , Kim Jongin. Have you two did it ?” Mrs.Kang asked the two , Minjung rolled her eyes as soon as she heard Kai’s name , “Not yet , mam” both of them said. “We got a detention from  Mr.Ahn that time , mam” Kai defended , “That’s why , I set you up for a presentation project. Deadline , next week” Mrs.Kang said to them. Minjung gasped , “A-ah .... andwaeyo .... seonsaengnim~” she protested. “No buts , just do it” Mrs.Kang said and gave them two paper about their presentation project.

“Ne ....” they both answered in faint voice before walking back to their seat. Sending glare to each other. “Look at them .... When will they stop fight ?” Aera whispered to Youngmi and they both laughed slowly. Soon the bell rang , signs that the school’s over.

Minjung walking with Aera and Youngmi , “Ahh , is this even reasonable. Just because I haven’t do that task , I paired up with that blacky for this one ? Can’t she read the situation ? Argh!!!” Miinjung protested and the other two just laughign at her. “Just bear with it .... Who knew he might be your soulmate” Aera and Youngmi laughing. “Yah , I’m going first , okay ?” Youngmi said while laughs and walking to a car. “Nadoo .... Miinjugn annyeong~”  Aera waved at her and the girl just nodded.

“Yah Yang Miinjung!” Kai’s voice heard and she chuckled , ‘Wae ? Wae ? Wae ?” she said. “Aish , I just wanted to ask about this project. Why are you always being so sensitive when I talk to you ?” Kai hissed. She chuckled , “Because it’s absurdity” she said. “Yah !” he yelled at her and she hit his arm with her elbow. “YAH!!” they both said in unison and he struggle her neck with his arm. “Release m e, won’t you ?!” Minjung yelled at him.

“Yang Minjung” a car stopped in front of them and both of them stopped , “Eomma ? Why are you here ?” she asked her and both of them released each other. “What are you talking about ? Get in” her mother said. “Arrasseo ... We’ll talk about this later” Minjungglared at Kai and the boy just sighed , “Oh , aren’t you the son of MOSCA’s President ?” Mrs.Yang asked Kai as Minjung entered the car.

“Ah , ne , annyeong haseyo ...” Kai akwwardly bowed , “Omo , you’re handsome. Your father is Kim Jongwan , right ? He is me and my husband old high school friend. Say my hello to him” Mrs.Yang smiled and he just nodded. Minjung rolled her eyes and sighed.

---

“You know his father , eomma ?” Minjung asked her mother , “Yeah , his father was our school’s basketball MVP star. Wae ? Are you his girlfriend ? Friend ? Do you like him ?” Mrs.Yang asked her. ‘Aish , what girlfriend ? My ....” Minjung said , “but he’s handsome though ....” Mrs.Yang said again. “What bring you to pick me up personally like this ?” Minjung changed the topic.

“Wae ? I have something around your school and I have an ... attack of conscience?” Mrs.Yang said and Minjung laughed.

---

“Oh , you’re home ?” Junhyung loking at Junhee who was laying down on her bed while watching the TV in her room. “Eo , something happened” she said , “Anyway , something cam eup so tonight I’m going to stay at the office. Mom and dad will be back next week. You’re okay , right ?” he asked her. “As if I never alone here .... I’ll be alright” she said and he nodded while laughs a little. ‘Arrasseo , I’m going now , okay ?” he said and she nodded.

After Junhyung leave she look at her phone beside her and look at the clock. “Still 7 p.m huh ....” she sighed and put her phone back to the phone dock on the night stand. “Ahh .... I’m bored to death” she said again to herself. Suddenly she have an idea , she changed her clothes and prepare to leave. “Ah , miss , you’re going to leave ?” Mr.Park asked her , “Can’t you see ? Yes , I’m going to the club” she said and he nodded. “I’ll prepare your car” said her other butler before leave to prepare her car.

---

“Oh Sehun ? Sehun-ah ?? Sehun ??” Sanghun called out his brother’s name , “Eo hyung ?? Wae ??” Sehun popped out his head from the second floor. “Come here , I have something to say” Sanghun said and he nodded as he slowly walking down the stairs while looking at his phone. “Waeyo hyung ?” he take a sit beside his older brother. “I’m saying this because you’r already 18 now , abeoji is buying more shares for you” the older one said and Sehun frowned , “Mwo ? What is he doing now ?”. “He’s going to buy more stock for you , maybe you’re going to have the same shares am I am or more. Molla , I just want to say that you must take your business lessons seriously from now on” Sanghun patted him on his shoulder.

“So .... ? What ? My minds are not in the right condition now ....” Sehun asked him again , “You’re going to be the biggest shareholders soon ... You’re going to be the Vice President in Taesan and hold a president chair in our foundation for school. Can I say .... Like Junhee ?” Sanghun said again. “Ah .... Not that name ... Jinjjayo hyung ? You know I’m not that type of person that will seriously take the business” Sehun pleaded but Sanghun just laughing. “Aigoo , hold it. Bear with it ... Anyway , I’m going with Junhyung tonight , I’m going to be late. Mom and dad .... You know” Sanghun said and Sehun nodded. “Aigoo , what are they ? Are they still teenagers ? They’re always abandoning us in home and go somewhere ...” Sehun said and his brother ruffling his hair while laughing. “They’re in a reunion with their friends ... In Mauritius I’m going , okay ?” Sanghun waved a goodbye and Sehun waved back.

“Ah .... What should I do ?” he look at his phone , no call , no message , Soyeon didn’t reply his messages nor calls. “Soyeon-ah ....” he sighed and rest his head on the sofa. “Where are my members ....” he text his brothers.

EXO’s chatroom~! (M& K, come in!)

BubbleThehun : Yahhh~~ Aaaaaa eeeee oooo

BubbleThehun : Guyss T_T don’t abandon me too ....

ByunBacon : Mwo ? Who abandon you ?

Kkamjong : Eo ?

Junmyeonn : Mwo ? What ?

DOKyung : You’re so noisy

KaiFans : magnae , mwohae ?

Kkamjong : who is KaiFans ? ._.

GucciHuang : Yah , it’s noisy , go , go away

ChensingMachine : Adeul-ah ,mwohae ?

Bao_Min : Isn’t that Chanyeol ? Jongin , he’s your fans , right ?

KaiFans : Someone , call the doctor .... I’m all alone here .... T_T

Kkamjong : Hyung ? Park Chanyeol ?  Hyung ? Is that you ?

Galaxyfanfan : You guys , keep silent .... You’re so noisy

ChensingMachine : Minseok-hyung ! Can you get me a new toothbrush ? You’re in super market , right ?

Bao_Min : Arrasseo , arrasseo ....

YixingZhang : What is this ?

DOKyung : something , not important hyung ....

BubbleThehun : Yahh , I’m lonely here .... It’s important

DOKyung : Not for me

GucciHuang : Ah , you guys , just go to your personal chat .... I want to sleep

Galaxyfanfan : Aren’t you watching TV now ? We sleep in teh same room , panda ...

GucciHuang : ....

KaiFans : Thehun ! Let’s go somewhere ...

Junmyeonn : Noisy

Deer : You guys ....

KaiFans : What Lu-ge ?

Deer : Noisy

Kkamjong : Don’t disturb me

BubbleThehun : hang it in front of your door , hyung

Bacon : Yah guys ! Can’t you keep silent ? I’m busy

Deer : Me too

Bao_Min : Jongdae ! What color do you want ?

ChensingMachine : Pink

Kkamjong : you guys ....

Junmyeonn : Someone , please .... Tape their mouths ...

Galaxyfanfan : I’m agree

YixingZhang : These guys ....

BubbleThehun : Ahrasseo , Chanyeol-hyung ! Let’s go to the club!

KaiFans : Kajja~!! Bacon , want to come ?

Bacon : I’m with Youngmi , that’s why I told you guys to keep silent =_= You guys have no sense

Kkamjong : Geez , this hyung ....

KaiFans : Jongin ! You want to come too ?

Kkamjong : Aniya , I’m working on the project =_=

DOKyung : Hahahaha .....

Kkamjong : =______=

BubbleThehun : See ya hyung !

----

Sehun put hsi phone on his night stand and change his clothes , getting read to go to the club. “Aish , these hyungs ....” he muttered , looking at othe rmessages that send by the other members after he changed his clothes.

---

“Oh , you’re here ?” Daehyun said to Junhee who was sitting all alone in the club’s counter. “Oh , you’re here too ?” Junhee said and let him sit beside her. “What are you doing ? You’re alone today ....” Daehyun asked her while look around , “I’m just , bored” Junhee said and take a sip of her drink. “I take whatever she order” Daehyun said to the bartender and he nodded.

“Bored ? Play with me” Daeyun joked and she just chuckled , “I don’t have time to play now” Junhee leanning her head on her arm while the other hand playing with the glass. “Aren’t you playing with the glass now ?” Daehyun said again and she let out a small and short laugh. “That’s it .... You’re more beautiful when you’re laughing” he said and she chuckled while shooking her head in dissaproval. Suddenly his phone ringing , “Jamkan , I’m going to answer this ...” Daehyun said and go to the outside to answer the call.

Sehun entered the club at the same time as Daehyun go to the outside , he look around and find no signs from Chanyeol. “Wher is he ?” he send a meesage to Chanyeol and go to the counter. Then , he find Junhee there. “Junhee ?” he accidentally said her name too loud so that she can hear it , “Sehun ?” she turned around and look at him with furrowed brows. “What are you doing here ?” she asked him again , “I’m ... waiting for Chanyeol-hyung” Sehun said. An awkward atmosphere approach them , “About today ...” Sehun hesitated to talking to Junhee. “I’m sorry .... I should’nt have done that” Junhee said , she’s a bit drunk. “I shouldn’t have interfere your girlfriend’s personal life , huh ?” she said adn take a one shot of her drink.

“No , that’s not what I mean ...” Sehun start to feel awkward again , “You can hate me .... Just ... Go away” she said to him. “What ? Why ?” Sehun asked her back , “Because ... Just .... Go away!” she said to him , raise her volume a bit. “No , you tell me first why. Why are you always do this to me ? Why ?” Sehun asked her , raise his volume too.

“I ... Forget it ... Just go away” Junhee turned her face to the other direction. Silent. “What are you doing ?” Daehyun’s voice break it. “What ?” Sehun asked him back , “What are you doing here ? That’s what I mean” Daehyun grabbing him by the collar , Junhee didn’t do anything. “I’m just talking to her , what the hell is going on here ??” Sehun snapped back at him , everyone was staring at them. “What’s wrong ?? You’re the one who is wrong” Daehyun said and going to punch him but Chanyeol suddenly appeared and seperate them , Junhee looking at them.

“Ah .... Hyung , hyung .... Sehun , stop it” Chanyeol confused now , Daehyun look at Sehun with angry face meanwhile the younger one look at him with annoyed expression. “You two , please stop it ...” Chanyeol said again as he look at their expressions. Junhee sighs , she get up from her seat. “Oh Sehun , come with me” Junhee said to Sehun and he follow her exited the club.

“Will she be alright ?” Daehyun muttered , Chanyeol looking at the two.

----

a.n : Updated ^^ Please doo leave comments :DD Kkk~ Hope you guys like it ^^