The girl who smoke and the girl who can’t be honest

Gangster vs. Prankster

“Miss , Jeguk Group sends somenoe to talk with you” said one of her secretaries (she has 4 , 2 females and 2 males) from the intercom , “Who ?” she asked her. “Kim Tan imnida and .... I suspect with his girlfriend ?” she said to Junhee again. Junhee walking to the door and opened it. “Junhee” Tan with Eunsang approaching her ,”Why did you even go here ?” Junhee asked him with annoyed face. “Wae ?” Tan asked her back , Junhee take out her phone and call someone. “Neo jigeum eodiya ?” Junhee called someone , “Come here , now. I don’t want to see Kim Tan and his girlfriend stepped into my office. You should have come here alone or sent Mr.Yoon , not him. Though he’s the biggest shareholder , I don’t care” Junhee said and ended the call.

“Who did you call ?” Tan asked her again , “Kim Won , your brother. Wae ? Sirheo ? Don’t step into my office. You hear me ?!” Junhee said and he just sighed. “If you don’ want me—“ “No , don’t go. Yah Yong Junhee , why are you so stubborn ?” Tan asked Junhee again. “Because I hate someone who brought someone from social welfare to join us in the higher rank. In this problem is you ... Bring this Eunsang to our rank” Junhee said , fodling her arms together.

“Oh , you’re here ?” Bona come with Chanyoung , “Junhee annyeong” Chanyeol greet her. “Come in” Junhee said and the two easily enter her office , “Yah ! Yoon Chanyoung is in the same position with her” Tan defend the two. “Ani , for me it’s different. His father is Jeguk Group’s head secretary right ? Not a housemaid” Junhee smirked. “You—“ Eunsang is going to fight her back when someone suddenly appeared , “You will never win” Rachel said with mocking tone and entered Junehe’s office. “You better get out from my company now” Junhee said again , still blocking the door with standing in front of the opened door.

“Omo , uri Junhee is here ....” Youngdo come with Jo Myungsoo and laughing , “Come in” Junhee said. Junhee then saw someone that she’s waiting for , “Oppa , come here” she said to Won who are walking to her direction. “You stay here” Won said , take the documents from Tan’s hand. Junhee smirked , “See ?” she said. Then Minjung come , “Oh , you ..... Gosh” Minjung said and looking at the two with weird face while entering Junhee’s office. “We’re here Jun ....” Aera said and then EXO-K members came without Sehun of course.

“Come in” Junhee said to them and finally closed the door as they all came in , except Tan and Eunsang.

“I’m talking about our partnership in Grand Convention , from hotel to fashion or even broadcasting and I need a lawyer for this of course. This project will be finished in 2017 , 3 years from now. Since you all are going to be or maybe even currently holding an important inyour company , I want your agreement” Junhee said to them all.

“Won-oppa , don’t let Tan come again” Junhee said to Won , they all lauhging. “Do you hate Tan that much ?” Won asked her , “Yeah  , as much as I hate cockroach , I hate him more than cockroach. In the other words , he’s not even better than a cockroach” Junhee said. “This is the reason I like you , Yong Junhee” Rachel said adn Junhee just chuckled. “Aren’t we the same ?” she said too.

---

“Welcome back , master and miss ....” the maids bowed at Junhyung and Junhee while they’re entering the house. “The dinner is ready” said their chief of butler and they both walking to the dinning room. “Is this mojito royal ?” Junhyung asked the maids who served their dinner , “Ne , masseumnida” she answered. “Ooh .... Junhee , our favorites” Junhyung laughing while Junhee just nodding.

“Anyway , did you kick Kim Tan out of your office ?” Junhyung asked her while eat , “Eo , of course” she said shortly. “Aigoo , my dongsaengie is really fierce huh ?” he ruffling her hair and she just chuckled. “Those system and rules are made so they won’t come to our environment , but look who broke the rules ? The one who agreed with the rules” Junhee said again , “Aigoo , you ....” Junhyung lauhging slightly at her stubborness.

----

Junhee  walking back to her room meanwhile Junhyung meet BEAST in the bar. She decided to take a relaxing bath and change her clothes to a more comfortable clothes. Junhee sit on her desk , doing some homeworks and reading some reports from the company. “Ah , why am I so tired today ?”  she sighed and take a look the envelope that Mr.Park gave to her earlier , she open it again and read the lab test result once again.

“You’re so good at acting .... So good ...” she muttered while looking at the whole paper , her eyes looking from right to left frequently. Reading the result carefully , didn’t want to miss anything. “Why does she always attrack everyone’s attention ? Is she that good ? Is she that pretty ?” she said with anger , almost crumpling the paper. But she hold it , didn’t want to break or destroyed the evidence that can show Soyeon’s real personality and her real habits.

“Look Choi Soyeon , you’re going down” her eyes filled with anger.

----

“What are you ralking about ? She kicked them out ?” Dongwoon laughing with Gikwang as Junhyung told them about Junhee that day. “Yeah , she said it casually while eating pasta primavera earlier” Junhyung said and the other 5 guys laughing together. “Woahh , she’s so cool ....” Doojoon said while laughing , “She is ...” Junhyung muttered. “Anyway  , how is she , hyung ?” Yoseob asked Junhyung and Junhyung put his glass down.

“She’s alright .... Henry said that she infected by some unknown virus but already getting better now” Junhyung smiled , “Omo , look at you , smiling when talking about them” Hyunseung teased the older guy. “Yah , sikkeureo .... Just think about your love life with Hyuna” Junhyung said and they all laughing again.

“They’re coming to Korea next week” Junhyung said , “Really ? I can see her then!” Gikwang happily said and high-fived with the magnae. “He should be the one who happy , not you” Doojon said to them and they just keep laughing together , “He’s her favorite uncle anyway” Yoseob said again while laughing.

----

Junhee gets ready to school , looking at her reflection in the mirror. “Showtime” she smirked and walking out from her room. “Good morning , miss” the maids bow at her as she walking to the car that already waiting for her.

“Do you need a driver today, miss ?” her butler asked her , “Yes” she said and her driver quickly opened the backseat door for her.

---

“That’s wh--- Ah!!” Minjung stoped talking to Youngmi as someone acidentally bumped to her , “YAH!” Minjung and Kai both yelling at each other. Youngmi laughing slightly , “Why are you always appeared here and there ? Everytime “ Minjung asked him with high tone. “Why are you always yelling at me ?” Kai hissed back , “Why are you always fludtered when you see me ? Do you like me ?” Kai and Minjung want to hit him badly on the spot , but she hold it. “It’s not flustered , it’s absurd. I like you ? In your dreams” Minjung hissed back. “Kajja unnie” she said to Youngmi as Youngmi just mouthed Kai ‘clam down’ and run after Minjung who walking faster than before to leave him.

“Yah Yang Minjung!” Kai yelled at her but she keep walking and then run. “Yah you , wait for me!” Youngmi ran after her.

“Why are you guys running ?” Aera asked the two as they arrived in front of her and the other girls , waiting for Junhee in the hallway. “She—“ “Shuussh!!!” Minjung closed Youngmi’s mouth with her hands , “No—No! Nothing happened!” Minjung said and Aera just tilted her head in confussion. “I mean it” Minjung said again and Aera just shurgged then talking with the other girls.

“Oh , it’s unnie!” said one of the girls , pointing at Junhee who is walking from her car. “Junhee!” Minjung waved at her and she walking to their direction. “You looks a bit ... happy ?” Youngmi learned her face , “Happy .... You can say that , something’s gonna happen today” Junhee said and closed her locker with a loud ‘BAM’ and then walking to her class.

“Woahh .... Happy” Aera and Minjung said in unison but with blank expression.

---

“What’s with that face ?” Suho asked Kai who enteringt he classroom , “Molla” Kai said. “Omo , uri Jonginnie ....” Chanyeol patting his hair , “Did you tease Minjung again ?” Baekhyun asked him and they all burst into laughter as he nodding. “Yah , I told you to be careful with her too , hyung” Sehun said while laughing , “Sikkeureo” Kai said to him and they all laughing again.

The bell rang as Junhee and some girls entered the classroom. Sehun looking at Junhee’s face expression and learned it. ‘She’s planning something’ he thought and then he noticed a small smirk in the corner of her lips.

He glared at her but she didn’t give any respond , instead she avoid him.

---

The break arrived , students begin to leaving their seats. But then everyone stopped their tracks as a loud thump heard from Soyeon’s desk. Soyeon look at the one who hit her desk loudly , “What do you want ?” Soyeon arrogantly asked her. “I need to show something to everyone” she smirked , ‘What ? About my past again ?” Soyeon hissed. “Omo omo .... Look at you .... You’re the one who ordered your people to beat that man , right ?” Junhee whispered in her ear , “What ? What do you mean ?” Soyeon looks panicked but she hide it well. “Don’t be silly , I know it all ....” Junhee said again. “it;s .... showtime” she smirked again.

Junhee grab her bag and take out everything from her bag , “Yah , Junhee!” Sehun scolded her but she didn’t care. She found a small bag and take out everything , and a box of cigarettes. “Look , what this girlfried of yours has” Junhee said to Sehun , take out the cigarettes and everyone shocked. “Heol ....” Minjung said , shocked. “Stop faking it” Sehun said , Junhee’s heart hurt a bit. Knowing that he don’t believe her anymore. “I’m not faking this ... This is the first break and I or anyone didn’t touch her bag. Do you think I’m faking it ?” Junhee asked everyone who crowding near them , watching the scene in front of them.

“Stop it!” Soyeon begged her , “What ? Why ? You still want to avoid this ? Fine” Junhee said and take out the lab result. “Yesterday I asked someone to take a sample of your hair and I took it to be tested by nation’s best research foundation and lab. Tested by 10 scientists and doctors” Junhee said and show the result to everyone.

Everyone try to read it carefully , “Nicotine ?” Youngmi said , shocked. “You smoke ?” Aera shocked , looking at Soyeon with disbelief face. “Alchohol ?” D.O read it carefully with his large eyes , “No way ....” Suho muttered. “Yes way” Junhee smirked , looking at Soyeo who still don’t believe this. “You ...” Soyeon slapped her right cheek hard and everyone gasped , Junhee stay silent. “How dare you are!” she said again to Junhee , Junhee rubbing her cheek that slapped by her. “What do you mean with ‘how dare you are’ ? I should be the one who said that to you , how dare you are to fakes everything and trapped us all ?” Junhee yelled back.

“What do you want ?” Soyeon dare her , “What exactly do you want from me , eo ?! Why are you always targetting on me ? Picking on me ? Why ?!” Soyeon asked her and Junhee stay silent. Then Soyeon remember about their fights in White Rose , “You are envy about something , right ? Something that I have but you don’t and can’t have” Siyeon smirked back. Junhee taken a back , but she hold her expression very well.

“What do you mean ? You don’t know me ?” Junhee outdared her back , Soyeon still smirking. “You are jealous eo ? You like someone that is my boyfriend now” Soyeon said and Junhee’s anger begin to fill her up. “Soyeon’s boyfriend ?” everyone begin to whispering and making some noises. “Did you mean ....” Suho said , “Sehun ?” Aera said , wondering. “Me ?” Sehun furrowed his brows in confussion , “Be honest , Junhee-ssi” Soyeon said again. “Miss” some guards and their head master came in to the classroom , “She smoke” Minjung show the evidences to them and they want to take Soyeon away. “Come with us” they said , “Are you scared with me now ?” Soyeon said to Junhee again.

“You!” Junhee want to walk closer to her but she fell down , her legs are too weak from all the shocks that Soyeon gave her. “You can’t win over me” Soyeon said before leve her , “And you never win me” Junhee stared at her full with anger. “Yeon ....” Sehun said as he look Soyeon took by some guards. Soyeon closed her eyes as she walked out , pretending that she hurted and sad. Sehun look at Junhee who still at the floor , stayed in the same position. “Why are you doing this ?” Sehun asked her without even looking at her , “Why ? I don’t want any of us get trapped” Junhee said. “But ... You—argh!” Sehun stressed because he don’t know who to trust.he left the classroom and she know that he’ll not come back. The rest EXO members look at Junhee , “Are you okay ?” Suho being the most care one he is asked her. “Junhee!” Daehyun’s voice heard loudly from the door and approached her in light of speed witht he otehr B.A.P members.

“What happened ?”they asked the rest EXO members and the girls. “Wae ? Wae ? Wae ? What happenned ? Are you okay ?” Daehyun keep asking her while try to make her stand up. Baekhyun soothing Youngmi who is worried about her. Junhee wanted to say something but she didn’t get to say anything because she fell unconsious. “She fainted” Daehyun said , “The health care , health care room” Aera said and Daehyun carry her with bridal style and take her to the nurse’s office.

“Is she going to be alright ?” Minjung wondered , “She will ... She must to ... This is the first time I saw her fell down” Youngmi said and sighed hard. “Aigoo .... Why is this happenned again ?” Chanyeol said.

----

a.n : Hello there ^^ updated kkk~ I want to write logner~~ give em your feed back^^ feel free to leave any comments kkk~ =))