Daehyun + Sehun = No way !!

Gangster vs. Prankster

Junhee didn't pay attention to the lessons , instead she was playing with her phone , doodling , and even sleeping. She didn't realize that Sehun always take a glance at her and even sighed hard. As much as Sehun think that she's delinquent and ignorant , not forget to mention also rude. But deeply he care for her , though he never show it off.

Minjung looking at Junhee , she know her very well. And as much as she know her , Minjung know that Junhee is not the type of person who will ditch the lesson like sleeping in class unless she has something or a problem that really distract her. "Aigoo , what the hell is happened  now ?" Minjung sighed , no one knows because Junhee never tell them about what she feel about or what hapened with her.

The bell ring , signaling that the break started. "Junnie .... Junhee-ah ... Ppali ireona" Minjung softly waking her up , the other girls are looking at Junhee with confused face. "Arra" she said as she stand up , but she paused there. She saw Sehun and Soyeon again , her blood feel like rushing to every part of her body part. "Kajja" she said coldly and they all walked past the two. Sehun looking at her and shooking his head in disbelief. “What’s wrong with her ? Day by day she become more delinquent , more rude” Kai chuckled.

The students start to occupied their seat in the cafetaria while some standing in the line to take their foods. “Today .... I don’t want to eat meat” Minjung said while looking at the menu for that day that hanged like in the fast food restaurant.  “Wae ?” Aera asked her while taking her tray to get her foods , “I’m on diet , diet ... Because last night I ate ramen , my face swelled a bit” Minjung complained. “Eiyy , but still you don’t need to. You still have that ‘Victoria-Secret’s-Model’ body” Youngmi said and they laughing together. “Why did you eat ramen ? You know you hate that” Junhee comment too , “Because I lost 5 billion yesterday ... Ahh , jinjja ... It’s so annoying” Minjung stomped her feet.

After took their foods , they all walking to their usual spot. “Ah , I heard that Sehun took that new girl out yesterday” one of her gang member said , “Yeah , you know Sehun. No matter how you put a tiger in the zoo and trained them , tiger is a tiger. That’s how you said : Oh Sehun is Oh Sehun” Minjung said and the others laughing. Junhee stopped eating and keep silent , she annoyed and hates it. She hates it whenever Sehun asked the other girls out and in the end he date them. But this time is different , usually her feeling will be okay after 1 day. But she has a feelings that this one will be more than painful. More painful and more hurt than the usual.

“Junhee” Daehyun and the other B.A.P boys already sit in front of them and eat their foods , “Eo ?” she continue to eat her food. “You’re okay ? Your face color is not good” Daehyun take a sip from his juice. “I’m okay. Don’t ask” Junhee said with plain face , Daehyun sighed. “Wae ? You hate that salad ? Give it to me” Himchan asked him and he just glaring at his hyung , “Dwaesseo hyung , don’t  bother him” Zelo laughed with Jongup. Daehyun chuckled and turned his attention to the cafetaria entrance.  He saw Sehun and the other EXO boys , but he caught someone. A girl. Soyeon.

“Is that , the transferred student ?” Daehyun asked the girls and they all looking at the line near the food counter. “Uh ? Yeah , you right. She’s Choi Soyeon” Aera answered him and Daehyun narrowed his eyes at the girl beside Sehun , Soyeon. “Choi Soyeon ?” Daehyun said again , Junhee paused. “Wae ? You’re interested in her ?” she asked him and she look at her annoyed face. “Is this why you’re annoyed all the time ?” he thought and stand up from his seat. “Yah , eodi ga ?” Youngjae who sit beside him asked him , “I must finish something that hasn’t finished yet” Daehyun mutered and he goes to EXO and Soyeon’s seat. “Jung Daehyun” Yongguk said but it’s not work.

“Geurae , that’s why you should watch your mouth—“ Suho stopped as he saw Daehyun walking to their table , “Wae ? Waeyo hyung ?” Sehun laughing but suddenly someone grab him by his collar. Kai jumped a little as he realized that Daehyun is there. “YOU BASTARD” Daehyun yelled at  him and Sehun close his eyes in afraid and confussion. “Yah , let him go!” Soyeon stand up but Baekhyun stopped her by holding her wrist, “Don’t” D.O said too and Soyeon confused.

“Waeyo hyung ? What again ?” Sehun asked him. Everyone looking at their direction , the cafetaria become so silent. Only Junhee who continue her eat , “You don’t know what did you do ?” Daehyun asked him in anger. “Molla , that’s why I asked you” Sehun said with high tone. Daehyun can’t take it anymore , he hit his face and Sehun fell down to the floor. “Y-yah ....” Jongup dropped his chopsticks , as long as they know Daehyun. He never hit someone without a clear reason , and this is the first time he hit Sehun because everytime he threated him he only clenched his fist and show it in front of Sehun’s face.

“Are you fool ? Or are you blind ?!” Daehyun said again while walking towards him , “I didn’t do anything. I swear. I didn’t meet Junhee last night , I didn’t and haven’t talked to her for today! Daehyun , jebal ....” Sehun said. Sehun didn’t want to always threated by Daehyun too , he don’t want to live under his shadows. “You—“ “STOP!” Junhee slam her fork. She sighed and close her eyes for a bit, Daehyun paused as he heard someone stand up. Everyone looking at where the sound is coming from , they all gasped. “Daehyun , eat before it gets cold” she said and left the cafetaria. Everyone shooking their head in disbelief , no matter how many times they already saw her angry like this , they’re always shocked and shooking their head.

Daehyun stopped and glared at Sehun , “You’re saved again” he muttered and left him. Sehun just sit on the floor and shocked at what just happened in front of him. “Are you okay ?” Soyeon approached her , “He will be okay , it’s not like this is the first time” Suho said as she helped him to stand up and sit again. “Woah , eottheoke ? Loks like it will leave scar this time ...” Chanyeol asked him while scanning his fce , “It’s okay , it’ll gone soon” Sehun said and wiped the blood on his lips.

“What’s wrong with those two today ? They seems in the bad condition” Kai wondered while bitting his chopsticks. “Molla , who knows ? They are never in a good condition” Baekhyun shrugged. “Maybe ....” D.O , being the most reasonable and thoughtful person he is saying about his opinion to them. “Maybe what , hyung  ?” Kai asked him , “Maybe .... you’re the reason they angry” D.O said and everyone starts to think about it too. “Geulsse .... What did I do ?” Sehun wondered too , “That’s what you think. We don’t know the reason because even you , yourself. You don’t know what have you done” D.O pointing his chopsticks at the magnae. “Auh ... Let’s forget that and eat , can’t we ?” Soyeon asked them and they all nodding.

---

Junhee sighed , she standing on the school’s rooftop. Trying to forget anything that happened earlier or anything happened with her feeling. “AISH JINJJA !! WHY IS IT SO DEPRESSING ?!! SO ANNOYING !!” she groaned in frustration , “Wae ? Why don’t you just tell me what the heck exactly happened with you ?!” Daehyun that arrived asked her in angry tone too. Junhee turned her back , looking at his angry and annoyed self. “Daehyun ....” she murmured , “Wae ? Tell me ... Tell me , why cant you believe me ?” he start walking towards her. “Mian ... I’ll tell you next time .... I promise ... Just like what I always do. Just .... Wait a little longer” she said and he hug her with one arm , patting her back. “You heard my promise last night , right ? I’ll keep that promise” he said and she nod. Soon the bell rang and they go back to their own class.

---

“What happened ? You’re okay ? What’s wrong with you today ?” Minjung bombarded her with tons of questions , Junhee stopped in front of their class’ door. “Not ... Not now” she said and entered the class. “You’re okay right ? It’s bleeding” Soyeon touch Sehun’s face and he whinned in pain , “It’s hurt ....” he said. “Ah , mian ...” Soyeon backed a little and he smile at her , to assure her that it’s okay. Junhee disgusted. “Those trashes ...” she muttered as she walking to her seat , behind Sehun’s seat.

Soyeon look at her , “You! You’re the cause of the fight , right ?!” Soyeon said to Junhee. Everyone shocked at what they see , Junhee scoffed. She folding her arms and ignored her presence. “YAH ! I’m talking to you , Miss !” Soyeon said again , Junhee stand up. “You ...” Minjung muttered in annoyed tone , “I can handle her” Junhee said to Minjung and she just nod a little. “I’m sorry , what did you say ?” Junhee asked her again , mcking tone. Soyeon angry , she slap her across her cheek. “YOU! How---“ Soyeon sighed in frustration , Junhee laughed. She touch her cheek , “What did you just do to me ? Did you slap me ?” Junhee is angry again. Kai closed his eyes , he know it will happen. “Yes , why ? WHAT ? What will you do , huh ?!” Soyeon spat back.

Junhee laughed , she take out her phone and call someone. Soyeon furrowed her brows. “Mr.Park ? It’s me Junhee , I’m sorry for distracting your work at this time. Have you did what I asked to you ?” Junhee turned it to loud speaker. “Ah , ne miss ... Wooram Department Store , we can buy it if you want to. Or ....” Mr.Park waiting for her order , “Can you destroy their stocks ? Ask their share holders to sold their stocks and leave it ?” Junhee smirked and Soyeon widened her eyes. She’s already in her rage.

“A-ah ... Ne .... I-I can miss” Mr.Park shuttered a bit , “Have you asked someone to screw their electricity ?” Junhee smirked again. Everyone shocked and gasped at what she just said , Junhee is really angry now. “You ....” Soyeon murmured in angry but also afraid tone , “Y-yes miss , we can do it now ... But why are you asking me ....” Mr.Park asked her from the other line. “Wait there” Junhee put her phone on the table , “So .... Will you apologize or I’ll screw your family’s business” Junhee threatening Soyeon. “What do you want from me ? What do you want me to do now ?” Soyeon asked her , holding a grudge in her. “Kneel down , apologize” Junhee said to her. Everyone are looking at them now , the scene is just like a drama to them.

Shuttering , Soyeon slowly get on her knees. “NO! Yong Junhee , you’re already too much!” Sehun said to her. He take Soyeon’s arm to help her stand up again. Junhee ended her call and looking at the two. “Look , this is what I get after I saved you from death” Junhee said to him , “You’re already too much. Unreasonable! Stop it won’t you !” Sehun yelling at her. Junhee looking at him with hurt eyes but her face expression is different. She take a student’s mineral water bottle and opened it , she poured it to Soyeon until nothing left. “Woah .....” everyone gasped , “This is what I got from a friend of 18 years ?!” she said in full of anger to Sehun. “Soyeon .... You’re alright ?” Sehun asked Soyeon and she just nod a little.

“Follow me” Sehun said to Junhee , take her out from the class , Minjung scoffed. “Look what you did , little hero” , she leave the class but not following the two. Instead , she take a fresh air to breath. Everyone shooking their head in disbelief , an announcement from the speaker heard “Because the teachers are having a meeting now , the classes are dismissed now. Students may go home” , everyone sighed in annoyed expression. “Aigoo aigoo , first fights , now dismissed classes. What will be more annoying than this ?” Youngmi scoffed and take her bag , leave the class.

“You’re okay ?” Suho asked Soyeon , she just stand there. “I’m ... I’m okay” she said , but deep in her heart she hold a grudge againts Junhee. “Let’s see later Yong Junhee , who will ruin who” she smirks in her thought.

---

“You are already out of control Junnie !” Sehun said , Junhee didn’t give any attention to his words. “So , what will you do ? Do you want to help anything with it ?” Junhee spat him back. Sehun sighed in frutration , “What happened to you ? You’re usually not like this” Sehun asked her. “Now you ask me after yelled at me. What exactly you want now ?” Junhee said to him , “I just want to know what happened to you !!” “What happened to me ?! You want to know ? What if the reason is you ?” Junhee said back to him. He gasped , still didn’t understand the situation.

“Uh yeah , right. You’ll never understand. You don’t , don’t want to , and never will” she muttered while looking away , “You want to destroy everyone in front of you ?” Sehun asked her. “What if .. yes ? What will you do ?” she challenged him. He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration manner , “Yong Junhee , I’m going crazy because of you” . “If you don’t want to , just forget about our friendship. I’ll never help you anymore , I’ll delete everything about you from my life. And you did the same. What about that ? So you won’t go crazy because of me !!” she said , almost crying.

“OKAY ! Let’s do that ! Let’s do that !” Sehun said to her , challenged her back. She rolled her eyes , “Tomorrow , 11 a.m a Lotte World. You and Soyeon , me with Daehyun. Think about it as a double date , after that ...” she paused. “After that let’s do that” she said , try to hold her tears not slipped out from her eyes. “Okay , call that” Sehun said and walked away. He hurted but he also angry because Junhee is already out of control.

In the other hand , Junhee is miserable , furious , everything become one. “Oh Sehun .... Why ?”.

---

Heloo heloo heloo~~ please comment ^^ kkk~ thank you for read , subscribe , and even votes up :DD I love youu guyss~~~ Please comment and let me know what do you think about this ^^