Back

Gangster vs. Prankster

Sehun staring at the cellings in his room , he was wondering what happened these days. “What is this ? Why does the mood went down lately ?” he put his head on top of his hands that resting on the pillow. “It can be only because of Junhee ... Right ?” he talk to himself again , still try to figure it out.

He didn’t do anything wrong , as in his memory. He did everything that Junhee asked him to. He didn’t fight .... “Ah , right. I fought with Daehyun-hyung ....” he muttered and sighed hard. “But .... What is the reason ?” he bit his lower lip and think again , “Aigoo , this is really .... stress” he rolled his eyes.

----

Baekhyun entered his house and parked his car. When Baekhyun was about to entered the house , a car stopped behind his car and his brother came out. “Baek!” Baekbeom said and Baekhyun greet him back , “Hyung ! I finally see you after a couple days” Baekhyun said and his brother laughed with him. “I was busy , you know ....” Baekbeom said as they entered the house and they were greeted by an unpleasing scene.

“YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME !!” they both sighed hard as they saw tbeir parents fights ,  “I WANTED TO , BUT YOU DIDN’T LISTEN TO ME !! CAN’T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME NOW ?!” their father spat their moher back. “What again this time ?” Baekbeom rolled his eyes. “Another jealousy take over our mom” the younger said and sighed again.

“Aigoo , it’s just like yesterday they cuddling in the sofa and let us starve but now ?” his brother said again , “Really .... Our family is the best , hyung. Biopolar parents ....” Baekhyun joked and both of them silently laughing together. “Let’s go” Baekbeom said to him as he take his keys again , “Where ?” Baekhyun asked him. “Let’s eat somewhere. There wouldn’t be food if they fightslike this” Baekbeom laughed and Baekhyun just nodded and they left the house again.

“Someone call the doctor .... They should have check theirselves to the doctor or marriage consultant” Baekhyun said and his hyung just laughing as he started the engine.

---

“Are you going to school tomorrow ?” Junhyung entered Junhee’s room without warning , Junhee was laying down in her bed and she opened her eyes to look at him. “Maybe ....” she shrugged and take out her phone that placed on her night stand. “Yah , just go to school .... It’s not good for your image , besides , you’re already a president now. Just go , you might lose some of your girls if you don’t appear tomorrow” Junhyung said and put a box on her night stand.

Junhee realized it and look at him , “What is this ?” she asked him. “Gikwang made it for you , he knew that you like sweets and he said that it will lighten up your mood” Junhyung said and she just let out a small laugh that sounds like chuckle. “Eat it , you haven’t eat for dinner right ? I don’t want my dongsaengie get sick. Good night” he left her alone and she took the box.

She opened it and saw a black-forest cake , her favorite. “Gomawo , oppa” she smiled  abit before start to eat it. “Maybe he’s right .... I should go to school tomorrow” she thought to herself.

---

“Yah yah yah yah!!!!! She’s back , she’s back!!” some boys making a buzz and noises in the morning , Minjung staring at them with weird face. “Who’s back ? What is happening ?” she asked her girls and they shrugged. “Unnie unnie !” a junior that just joined them approaching them , Youngmi and Aera just got back from the restroom.

“What ?” Youngmi asked them , “Junhee-unnie , unnie’s coming” the junior said again and they all gasped. “Woahh , jinjja ?” Minjung lighten up , “Yess ..... My saviour” she whispered. “Yang Minjung , don’t say , you didn’t do the economic homework .....” Aera looking at her with suspicious face.  “Hmm .... Molla ?” Miinjung just shrugged before running to the front gate.

“That kid .... YAH !!” Aera ran after her , Youngmi shooking her head while laughing at the two. “Morning” someone whispered not too close but not too far to her ear , she smiled. “Good mornign to you too , Baek” she greet her boyfriend back and walking to the front gates with the other girls. Baekhyun smiled and went to his class , “Hyung , why are you smiling ?” Kai asked him and he just shook his head.

“Something really good must be happening” Chanyeol said and the boys make some abstract noises. Sehun entered the class with Soyeon , talking with her. “Why is this class so empty ?” Soyeon look around , “Molla .... Hyung!” Sehun greet his hyungs. “Aigoo this kid , you spent your times with Soyeon more than with us now , huh ?” D.O knock his head and they all laughign together.

“Aigoo this hyungs ....” Sehun just laughing , “Annyeong Soyeon-ah!” Suho greet her and she greet him back as she sit in her seat. “Anyway , why is the class so empty ? I mean .... Seems like it” Sehun said as he joined the boys , “Junhee’s back , everyone curious. You know , our school’s gangster ....” Kai said. “Lower your volume , Minjung’s ear might everywhere now , you’re dead meat” Suho said to the younger boy and they all laughing together.

“Let her , I don’t understand. Is she even a human ? A girl ? Why is she so strong ? She’s stronger than Baekbeom hyung!” Kai said and they all laughing again. Suddenly their laughter stopped as soon as Junhee and her girls entered the class. “Those fools” Minjung muttered , Junhee look away and try to avoid them , especially Sehun and Soyeon. She doesn’t want to look at them , even only by looking at their faces , she wants to tear everything and become more miserable than she is now.

Youngmi read the situation , being the most calm and by de facto she is the oldest one amongst the the three girls , she always know what is happening. “Minjung , copy my homework , not Junhee’s” she whispered to Minjung and she just nodded. “And you two , mind to change seat?” she asked them both and the girls just nodded. So Youngmi sit in beside Junhee , Minjung in front of her and Aera beside her.

Junhee take a sit and call Youngmi’s name while settle some books in front of her , “Eo ?” Youngmi respond her. “So , since when is it ?” she asked her , Youngmi didn’t understand but she finally know what she mean. “Around ....1 year ago ?” Youngmi said again and she just nodded. “Just .... remember my words , okay? Don’t .... don’t let yourself fall like me” she said in whispering manner. Youngmi pat her shoulder , “I know , just .... put that mask on now” she said and Junhee just nodded in straight face.

-----

a.n : Hello there ^^ Miann for the short and update T__T Yeayy~~~ Holiday will be starting next week!! I can't update for tomorrow or maybe even Sunday , But I promise I'll update on Monday and the other days since I'm free now !! :DD Pleas edo levae comment and constructive criticsm ^^ Tell me what do you think and let me know about my writing skill that still lol =)) Anyway , enjoy! <3