Realization

Gangster vs. Prankster

“You’re woke up early ...” Juunhyung laughs while looking at Junhee who already in the dinning room with Hara and Miinji , “You’re the one who always late , oppa” Junhee stick out her tounge at him and they all laughs. “Morning~” he said to the other two , “Did you sleep well ?” he asked Minji and the girl nodding eagerly. “Your flight will be at nine , but why are you woke up so early ?” Junhyung asked her , “I changed the flight ....I just want to get out soon ...” Junhee smiled and then she continue to eat.

“Unnie , you’re going somewhere ?” Minji asked her cutely , Junhee smiled and her hair. “Eung , unnie will go somewhere .... Until then , you must be a good girl , okay ?” Junhee ask her to have a high-five with her and Minji reach her hand. “Last night Minji didn’t sleep with me” Hara said to Junhyung , “Eo ? Jinjja ? Then .... She was with Junhee ?” he asked her and she nodding. “Junhee said she wants to get know Minji better before she go , so I’ll let her” Hara said again and Junhyung just nodding and smiled while looking at his sister with his daughter.

-

“Everything’s ready ?” Junhyung asked Junhee and she nodded , “Thank you , all of you. Maybe for the past 18 years I’ve been throwing bad words to all of you ... I’m sorry. I’ll come back as a better Junhee” Junhee bow in front of the maids and they all looking at her with upset expression. “No miss , we’re glad to know and serve you. We’ll wait you miss , please have a safe trip .... And keep  your health” said the oldest butler to her and everyone bow back at her.

“Minji-yah .... Unnie will go , okay ?” Junhee kneeled down in front of Junhee and Minji nodded withsad expression. “Aigoo , don’t be sad ... We’ll see each other soon ....” Junhee hugs her , “Unnie ... I’m going now” she said again to Hara before they hug each other. “Be safe” Hara whispered and she nodded , “Gomawo ....” Junhee said before entering the car where the chauffeur already waiting for her and Junhyung.

---

“Where is she ? Why are we the first one who arrived here ?” Youngjae looked around , B.AP , EXO-K , Youngmi , Minjung , and Aera are already in the airport. Waiting for Junhee , they want to bid their goodbyes to her. “Ah , there she is” Suho said and everyone looking at Junhee and Juunhyung who are walking to their direction. “Yah , who’s going to America huh ? You or me ? Why are you guys earlier than me ?” Junhee asked them and they all laughing. “You sure you don’t want to use our own plane ?” Junhyung asked her again , “Aniya , it’s okay oppa ... I’m not in a hurry anyway ... you already book the first class right ?” she asked and he nodding. “We’re going first , miss ....” Mr.Park and some of her men bow at them all before entered the gate first.

“So ... This is the time , huh ?” Yongguk asked and she nodding. Everyone hugs her one by one. “Be safe ....” Yongguk hugs her and she nods , “Don’t forget me~” Himchan joked while hug her and she laughing. “I will not” she said to him , “Give me your tweets” Youngjae joked too and they all laughing. Junhee whispered something in his ear and Youngjae widened , “I know , you pabo” she said and hit his head while laughing. “Come back soon~” Jongup said , “Don’t grew same or taller than me” Zelo said and she slap him playfully on his arm. “I don’t want to” she stick out her tounge at him.

“Be a good girl” Suho said and she nodding  while laughing , “Yes sir”. “Don’t forget us” D.O said and she nodding , “I will never” she said too. “Take care” Chanyeol said as he easily hug her , “You too” she said. “I won’t hug you , Byuntae” Junhee joked and they all laughing together. “Just keep healthy , okay ?” Baekhyun laughs and she nodding , “Take care of Youngmi” she said and he nods back. “Study well” Youngmi said and she just laughs , “See you soon” Kai said , “Definitely” she said. “I’m going to miss you~ Whose homework I’m going to copy now ?” Minjung hugs her really tight and Junhee just laughing at her. “You have your boyfriend right beside you , why are you keep nagging at me ?” she said and they all laughing. “Naww .... I’m going to miss you~ I’m alone now .... Look at them” Aera said and Junhee just laughing. “There’s Youngjae though ....” Junhee whispered and Aera hit her , “Yah , I’m serious ... Anyway ... See you” she said again and laughing.

Daehyun looking at her , she smiled at him and he smiled back. “I’m going to miss you .... So much , sister ....” Daehyun hugs her and she nodding , “I’ll keep contact you guys ... Don’t worry ....” she said and they all nodded. “Ah , Daehyun ....” she handed out an envelope , “Give this to Sehun later ... Tell him what you want to tell to him , I already gone from Korea anyway” she said to him. “Okay , I’ll make sure he read this” he smiled.

Last but not least , “Oppa , I’m going now. Okay ?” Junhee hugs Junhyung. “Be a good girl .... Send me some messages , e-mail , anything .... Okay ?” Junhyung said ands he just laughs. “Take care of your family well” she whispered and he nods. “Annyeong” she released her hugs.

“Miss” Mr.Park already call her , “I’m going now .... Don’t tell Sehun anything , I’ll keep contact with all of you , but don’t tell Sehun anything about my whereabouts. Okay ?” Junhee said and they nodding while waving at her. “Annyeong ....” she smiled , hold her tears and left with Mr.Park to enter the plane.

“Annyeong .... My first love” Daehyun muttered with sad tone but smiled because he know his first love will have a great life aheads and he must carry on. He’ll meet someone , someone that will become her next love.

---

Sehun arrived at school , everyone whispering about something soon as they saw Sehun. “Jinjja ?” one of them said and looking at Sehun secretly. “Oh Sehun!” Chanyeol happily greet the magnae in the class , it’s a relieve that Junhee’s plane is faster so everyone can go to school on time even before the bell rang. “You guys come together ?” Sehun look at the others , “Ani-aniya ... We’re not hahaha ...” Baekhyun awkwardly laughing with them. Sehun shrugged.

“Jinjja ? Junhee did that ?” one of the students gasped and Sehun ehard it secretly , “Yes , I heard because of Sehun , Junhee leave us” said the other students. Sehun frowned. EXO-K and the girls didn’t seems to noticed it. “I heard it’s Soyeon ....” another students catch up with them. “Omo omo , what’s with that girl ? I heard Hanjin is helping Wooram so that they didn’t go collapse now” said the other students again. Sehun closed his eyes and decided to not listening them.

Suho look at him and he elbowing D.O , “Someone must tell him something” the large eyes owner said and they all nodding in agreement.

As the bell rang and everyone get back on their seat , Sehun call out D.O. “Hyung ... Is that true ?” he asked and D.O just sighed. “Sometimes you need to lost something to know how important it is , Hun. You never know what you have until it’s gone ....” he said to Sehun and left Sehun in questions. D.O might seems too poet , but Sehun think he’s right. He never know what he has until she’s gone.

---

In the break , everyone go to th cafetaria like always. “So , can you please tell me where is Junhee now ?” Sehun asked them all , everyone in that table become so silent. “Sehun ....” Daehyun speaks out , “About the rumors , will anyone just say it to me ? The truth ?” Sehun asked them all. He’s confused now. “It’s true” Suho shrotly answered , everyone looking at him. “Sehun , come with me” Daehyun said to the younger male and both of them go to the rooftop.

---

“So—“ “It’s true” Daehyun cut his words , “Look , I shouldn’t have tell you this , but I think you must know about this” Daehyun said to him and Sehun listen to him closely. Daehyun told him everything that happened , “She must to choose , between saving you or herself .... And she choose you” Daehyun said and Sehun gasped. “And that mean she must gave herself to Soyeon .... She ... She ... She’s bleeding ... I don’t know what to say ...” Daehyun said and stop his tears from falling down. “She choose to save you though she’s already hurt ... And she actually told me to not tell you this ....” Daehyun laughs a bit. “Her condition is serious , Hun .... She even went to psychiatry ...” Daehyun said again.

“Hyung ....” Sehun said , “She loves you. Very much. You .... You just don’t know how much is it , right ? You’re lucky. The luckiest person ever alive ...” Daehyun smiled at him. “Wh-Where is she now , hyung ?” Sehun asked him , “She’s gone , Hun ..... She already went to America this morning ...” Daehyun said , giving him a faint smile.

“But , she asked me to hand this out to you” Daehyun said and handing him the envelope that Junhee gave him. “I’m going now , okay ?” Daehyun said and left the rooftop , leaving Sehun all alone there.

Sehun open it and sit on the bench. Tears forming in his eyes.

 

‘To : My dear Sehun,

Annyeong , it’s your childhood friend Junhee. I know .... This is so wrong of me to write this letter. I never do something like this ... Just read it , okay ?

First .... I never thought about this one. I love you. Random things huh ? This Yong Junhee is already die waiting for you. And now I know you’ll never come , so what’s the use of waiting ? I know you never like those girls you dated or played with , but I know that look in your eyes when you told me to go away from you. That look told me to get lost from your life , forever. I know you loves Soyeon that much , that’s why I never say anything to you.

You’re my first love.

That’s another coincidence that I never thought. I didn’t have the grudge or confidence to tell you before. Funny right ? This Yong Junhee didn’t ahve a confidence to confess.I just can’t bear it if you reject me. I don’t want to cry , that’s why I didn’t do it. Until that night.

You must erase someone like me from your life , I’m not a good person. Everytime I walked pass or looking at the playground where we used to play , I always feel sad. Why ? I know it’s the end. I bear wiht it everyday , looking at you with other girls. I bear with it , so I build another Junhee. The Junhee that you know for the past 6 years .... It’s not me , it’s just Yong Junhee , the heiress. But me ? This one who wrote this letter for you is not that person. It’s Yong Junhee who loves you until then....

But I realize , you’ll never love me back. You’ll never realize this until I tell you.

Everyday is a torture for me , bear with the pain and the weight of ‘crown’ that I wear. Wherever I go , I always imagining you. You left me now. I remember the promise we made about ignoring each other. Haha .... I can’t do that .... If it’s for you. You far , too far away. I want to erased this side of Junhee , but it never works. I’ve gone to psychiatry .... But it’s getting worse. Funny right ? The Yong Junhee is going to psychiatry every month. Because I’m going crazy ....

And now , to fulfill your last wish. I’m gone from your life , Oh Sehun. I’m somewhere now , where I still can heard about you. Stay healthy , take care , live well ....

Love,

Jun’

Sehun sobs hard after read it , he just realize it. He just realize that he loves her too. And it’s too late now. He cries , “Junhee .... I’m sorry .....” he whispered as if she’s there. He take out something from the envelope , a gift from Junhee. An mp3 player with a note :

‘For you

            J-

 

Sehun turned it on and he closed his eyes while listening to the song. Junhee recorded her playing some songs for him , it’s beautiful. He cries harder.

He just realize now. And he’s too late. He know one thing , don't hesitate to say that you love someone. Go and tell them you love them.

---

a.n : annyeong ^^ Updated~~~ ^^ How is it ??? It's not the end yet :p please leave comments T_T Miann for the late update~~ thans for my wonderful subscribers and readers :DD thanks for those who already leave comments :) I love youu guyss~~ keep reading :DD Youtube musics credits all right goes to  Reynah @.YT :)) Try to listen , you'll amazed with her skill ^^