Oh Sehun & EXO

Gangster vs. Prankster

"What did she said ?" Chanyeol ask him with full of curiousity , "She asked me why I don't seduce her ... Tsk" Sehun shrugged. "Can she asked you like that , if you seduce her you'll only get a punch" Kai laughing at him while eating the snacks infront of him. "Molla , ah .... My parents are really .... They always asked a dinner together with her family every 3 months. Are they planning something ?" Sehun throw his phone to the table , "Maybe they're arranging a marriage plan for you hahahaha" Baekhyun and they all laughing together. "Yah , hyung ... It can't be" Sehun said , "Who knows ? Parents are unpredictable" Chanyeol said and they all nod in agreement. "Eiyy , don't saying something scary like that hyung ..." Sehun said , "Well , what is more scary than Junhee's punch ?" D.O said and they all laughing together. "You guys should try hoe to be kicked by her , woahh ... Dae.Bak" Sehun said and they all laughing again.

"Oh" Suho look at his phone , "Wae ? Wae ?" Chanyeol asked him. "It's M .... They want us to be there now ..." Suho said while keep eating the food , "Ah , jinjja ? Why ?" Baekhyun asked him too. "Molla , Umin-hyung didn't say anything ... Just a simple text with many exclamation sign" Suho said and the youngers laughing at his words. "Kajja .... Kajja .... So they won't text anything to me ...." Kai said and they all get out from the cafe. "Kajja kajja ...." they get into the car and drove away.

EXO. Consisting of 12 boys , 6 boys are in their 20's while the 6 others are in their 18's. Sehun is the youngest there , by birthdate. Sehun already knew them since they're little , they are like his true brothers. Sehun is the youngest in his family , he has one older brother who is 5 years older than him. The other 6 members of EXO is 22-23 years old , almost in the same age as Sehun's brother , Oh Sanghun. Sehun is a typical of person who can't just stay still , even for a second. He likes to seduce girl , a player. he can't stay still without a girl. Among the EXO members , he is the one who like to play with girls a lot and never bother to break their hearts. Not a cold playboy , but player who has a charms that attracts girls easily.

He comes from a wealthy family who own a large group , Taesan Group. His parents are Junhee's parents' friends and Sanghun is Junhee's brother (Junhyung) friend. Since Junhee a little , Sehun is her best friend. They knew each other for so long. As what he know , Junhee was not that cold or typicla gangster-style. But since they're in middle school , Junhee become mor delinquent. Sehun didn't really pay attention to his family's business , he prefer to hang out in the clubs with his friends and having fun. Although his father already said to him that he's goie a president in their company , Sehun never take it seriously. He's the opposite of Junhee.

Because Junhee like to talks to him and always protect him with any ways from Daehyun's hand , Daehyun often threat him. Sehun who don't want to join or included in their group just follow what he say. Not because he afraid , but he already has enough with gangster-groups. Although EXO is a gang , but they don't fight that much.

"Sehun-ah~~" Luhan called out his name cheerfully , "You two ... Are you guys gay ?" Chen tease them and they just stick out their tounge at . "What do you need , hyung ?" Suho asked Kris and Xiumin , "You guys just need to sign these .... You know Infinite asked us to build a club together in ... Where is it ?" Kris looking at Xiumin , "In Hongdae and Suwon , we're cooperating with them. Sunggyu send this to us just an hour ago through e-mail" Xiumin answered him. "Ah .... Arrasseo ... Adeul-ah , ppali sign these ...." D.O said to them all who start chatting with the M members. "Kim Jongin , Oh Sehun" Baekhyun called out their magnaes.

"Finish ...." Sehun said , "Well , everything's clear now. You guys can go ... Ah ! Are you guys going to come ?" Lay asked them. "Come to what ?" Chayeol furrowed his brows , "28th April , we're going to celebrate Luhan-hyung and Sunggyu-hyung's birthday" Tao sai to them. "But Lu-ge's birthday is tomorrow , right ?" Baekhyun asked , "Well , Sunggyu personally asked this , you know how close we are to them" Kris said too. "Arrasseo , 28th ? It's Monday then ..." Suho try to count the dates with his fingers , 'Eiyy hyung , scratch that , we're going to come" Kai and Sehun said to him. "You guys ... it's school day" Suho argue with them as he is concern with their educations. "Eiyy hyung , school still in the next day ... Come on , eo ?" Sehun plead , "You must have something in your brain , right ?" Chen elbowed the younger one.

"You know 'Oh Thehun' , he must got something in his brain" Tao said too and they all laughing , "Well , okay ... We're going , where is it ?" Suho asked again. "Hanhwa Hotel , the club area" Luhan answered him , "Hanhwa ? You mean .... Junhee , B.A.P .... They're going to be there too ?" D.O asked them. "Of course .... It's just like our hang-outs , don't worry. B.A.P can't touch us , who has twice than their members. Well , they never touch us , if you can say" Xiumin take a sip of his coffee , "Ah , Junhyung is going to be there , positive .... Us , B.A.P , Junhee , Beast , Infinite , Teen Top , you know. The gangs" Lay checked hsi phone and tell them who the guests are.

'Someone call the doctor nal bujabgo malhaejwo .... '

Sehun's phone ringing , "Jamkan ..." he answere the call. "Eo , Sehun-ah" Mrs.Oh's voice can be heard , "Eo eomma ? Wae ?" Sehun asked her. "Hurry come home .... We're going to have a dinner with--" "Junhee's family , I know ... I'll be there soon eomma , don't worry" Sehun sighed. "Ah , can you pick up my dress from the usual ?" Mrs.Oh asked him a favor , "Of course ... Don't worry , I'll hang up now" Sehun quickly ended the call. "Woahh , my parents are .... Jinjja" Sehun sighed , "Dinner again ? With Junhee ?" Luhan laughing. "You know what , guys .... I'm going now then ...." Sehun bid his goodbye to them all.

"Wohoo , let's just wait his story from the dinner tomorrow" Baekhyun said and they all laughing.


Heyy , can you e comment here ?? T___T I'm curious about what do you think about this story ..... Please subscribe , read , and leave comments here ^^ I'll be appreciate that much :D