Soyeon is .....

Gangster vs. Prankster

“I’ll see you tomorrow ?” Sehun asked her from the driver seat , she laughed. “Of course , see you tomorrow” she waved her hand to him and he drove off from her home.  Soyeon entered her house and greeted by her maids. “You’re arrived  , miss ?” he bowed to her , “Ne , can you please check whoever spread this to Hanjin Group’s Junhee ? Someone near Daegu , my old neighborhood” she said and the maid bowed before left her.

She’s heading to her room and her computer , “Whoever spread this ....” she said with anger and look at the photo. After changed her uniform , she took out a cigarette and turned in on. She smoke. A knock heard and she put it for a while , let her maid come in. “Miss , we found out who sell that picture to them. It’s a man in his 20’s , Hanjin Group’s secretary exchanged it with 20 million won” her maid said and she closed her eyes , hold her anger.

“Take that person now. Tell my man in Daegu to take him here” she said, “We already did that , miss. They’ll be here in the night , excuse me” he excused himself from her room. “Argh ! If I were rich from I was born , this wouldn’t happened!” she screamed and throw everything near her.

The maids in downstairs didn’t bother or didn’t brave enough to appraoching her. Soyeon is more worse than Junhee , she can do anything she want , even if she has to kill someone to achieve what she wants. She smoke , but no one know , even her own family. Only her maids and secretary in Korea who know. They keep silent because they’re afraid of her. Soyeon is a girl who use a white mask to hide her black mask.

Unlike Junhee who still has a heart and never try to kill anyone , Soyeon can do to the worse one until kill someone. She’s very good at acting and she find it fun to acting in front of everyon. She made lies , spread rumours and lies , pretend to be the hurt one , but the truth is she is the suspect. Soyeon may looks innocent and nice , but if you look at her true self in the house or near her employees. She’s 200% different from the personality that she shows in school or even in front of Sehun.

She may be nice when she was nice , but she was really mean when she’s not in her good mood. Like , today.

She was kind enough to help her parents , but actually she didn’t like it. She was always envy and jealous to some girls in her old school that has a lot of money , more than she had that time. She always told them that her parents are rich and hang out a lot with them. She bought expensive things , expensive clothes , everything that was out of her parents’ money ability that time. When she was told to sell the candies , work for some part-time jobs or just help ehr neighborhood and got paid , she didn’t like it but in the outside , she happily done it. That’s why her parents think that she’s a good kid.

Her family live in America for 3 years now , she came back alone to fulfill her sister’s wish. To make someone pay after insulting her sister.

---

“Miss” someone knocked her work room in the night , she told them to open it by themselves. “This ... We brought the man” they said and then bowed at her , she approached the man that tied in a rope. “So ... you’re the one who sold that photo of me to Hanjin ?” she asked the man who lowered his head. When he look up , she shocked. “Yes , I am. I want to show them that you’re evil , you’re not that clean , you’re playing your dirty tricks to everyone” he said and she laughed at him.

“Aren’t you my sunbae in Daegu ? Woo ... Woo Taewong ?” she asked again and he just kept silent. “Ah .... Are you jealous at me now ? The facts that I’m richer than you and changed , are you jealous ?” she mock him , folding her arms together. “You’re not that nice , nor angel. You’re just an evil who fake eveything” he said again. “Aigoo , you’re making a fuss with me. Take him” she said and her man nodded. They take Taewong to a secluded area and beat him until he bleeding.

That’s how Soyeon get rid of someone she doesn’t like , she use her people to beat them. “Let’s see Yong Junhee .... You’re going down” she smirked in her thought.

----

a.n: Lol , short update =)) I don’t know other words to explaining Soyeon’s real character because it will be revealed later~~ Please comment T_T why only one comment ? Guys ? hello ? My readers ? ._. Anyways , thank you for my 66 subscribers and 19 up votes ^^ Pleasee give me a feed back so I know what do you think ~ :D Pweettyy please ? ^^