Actually , Soyeon is ....

Gangster vs. Prankster

“Mwo ?” Junhee gasped , “Wae ? You don’t know ? Shocked ? Heart-breaking news ?” Soyeon laughing with the others. “My name is Park Soyeon” she said , emphasize her name loud and clear. Junhee shocked , because she didn’t know about that and her connections never told her or never know about that. “Shocked ? I’m quite good at hiding my real background , right ? Your connections , mens , everyone near you never find out , why ? Because you never can win me in the first place” Soyeon smirked.

Junhee looking at her , “Why are you doing this to me , Park Soyeon-ssi ?” she asked her. “You want to know the main reason ?” Soyeon looking at Junhee arrogantly , “Because you destroyed my twin’s life! You hurted her , you destroyed her life ! You humiliated her in front of your people ! YOU DESTROY MY LIFE !” Soyeon harshly beating her though Junhee still tied on the chair.

“WHO THE HELL IS YOUR TWIN ? I DON’T KNOW !” Junhee yelled her back , Soyeon panting hard. “You don’t know ? Or you act like you don’t know ?” Soyeon scoffed. “My twin is Park Soyoung , the girl who you humiliated a year ago !” Soyeon yelled at her and Junhee widened her eyes. She never thought that Soyeon is Soyoung’s sister. She never know and never find out about that.

“We’re different. We’re not identical twins. Even if we have something in common , I’ve changed it with surgery. So that you’ll never found out. Wae ? Are you afraid now ? After you humiliated me , my twin , in front of all Hanjin’s students .... After all you did , my twin nicely quit from that school and left Korea ! She lost her dream to studying at one of the finest art school ! Why ? Because you told almost everyone about her habits ! ARE YOU CRAZY ??!” Soyeon screaming at her. “Breaking someone’s dream. Are you that happy ?! Are you happy that now you broke someone’s life ?” she said again to Junhee.

Junhee closed her eyes and felt really dizzy. ‘I know .... It’s all my fault’ she said in her heart. She cries again , she realized. She was wrong , she is wrong. She know , she understand now. Soyeon  sobs but then laughing by seeing Junhee’s crying. “You cry now ? You’re sad now ?” she scoffed. “You think I can’t do anything more worse than this ? You’re wrong. I’m Park Soyeon , I can do anything even if I must kill someone” Soyeon smirked at her.

Junhee stared at her in horror. She didn’t know that Soyeon is thousand times scarried than her. She now know , Soyeon is the witch. Not her.

“Do you know why my sister never fight you back ? Because she never in the first place. She never know how fun it is to hurt someone that hurted her. She’s weak” Soyeon said again , “But me ? No one can stop me. I can do what I want. I’ll tell everyone what you had done to my twin , what you’ve did to everyone around you. And you .... Sehun never think bad about you ! He never let his mind to think bad about Yong Junhee ! WHY ? WHY ARE YOU MUST BE IN HIS MIND ?? WHY ? Why are you always blocked my way ?!!” Soyeon screamed at her again.

“I’ve planned to take Sehun instead of you , but since you humiliated me and made me kicked out from school , I can’t do that. And now , I have you in my hands. I’ve planned to only hitting you and left you , but since you did soemthing than made me mor than furious .... I’ve planned something fun” Soyeon said again.

She took her phone from Eunjung’s hand and call someone. “You’re gonna pay for this ....”  she smirked while looking at Junhee.

---

Everyone still gathered in Yong’s residence. They think hard because it’s already late and almost come to the morning. “Maybe we shou—“ Hyunseung’s words  cutted by a phone call , everyone looking at Minjung Minjung frowned , because she don’t know who the caller is. “Yoboseyo ?” she asnwered it and suddenly she heard Junhee’s screaming voice. “NO!! Don’t !! Don’t call—“ Junhee’s words cutted , “JUNHEE !!!” she gasped and everyone concentrate on her , “Hold it , hold it ....” Yoseob mouthed and she nodded.

Minjung , right ?” a familiar voice heard from the other line , meanwhile the others try to track the caller. “You! Release her !!” Minjung said through the phone and the other line just laughing , “You want your Junhee ? Come and get her ... Gyeonggi-do , Ansan” Soyeon said and hang up the phone. “Got it !” BamBam said to them and sighed hard , everyone looking at his laptop. “There .... There ! I know !” Baekhyun said to them and they all quickly left.

Speeding at the fastest speed they could , they don’t want Junhee to get hurt. “Hang on Jun ....” Junhyung thought while driving really fast.

---

“What are you doing again now ?” Junhee asked her and Soyeon walking towards her. “I’m calling your people .... They’ll come , I’m sure ....” Soyeon said and then she pull a chair and put it in front of Junhee , she sits on it. Qri then come and whispered something to Soyeon’s ear , “Ahh .... Good then , shall we start ?” Soyeon smirked and take a small blade from a table near them. She played with it.

Junhee a bit frightened , “What are you going to do with that ?” Junhee asked he as Jiyeon and Hyomin release the rope that tied her and handcffed her hand to one of the pole , still sitting on the chair. After that , around 100 men in black suit are standing around them. Junhee realize something , ‘Soyeon’s hitman’.

“Now ... Taewoon and Jungwoo already stand by in front of Sehun’s house ....” Soyeon said to her and walking around her , “What should I do ?” she whispered in her right ear. ”What are you doing now ??!” Junhee asked her again in anger and frustration , without warning , Soyeon scratch her left hand with the blade and Junhee winced in pain. “Hurt ?” Soyeon smirked. Blood start to running through her arm.

“No no no .... They’re not even here yet , I’ll tell you later” Soyeon said and hurt her right hand too , “Ahh !” Junhee scream in pain. “It hurts !” she said again to Soyeon , the witch just laughing at her. Seems statisfied with her ‘work’ on Junhee. “Omo , you’re bleeding , what should I do ?” Soyeon joked and everyone lauging at her.

“The number one gangster .... Now looks pathetic in front of me huh ?” she smirked at her before cut her skin again , her left arm. Junhee closed her eyes to bear with the pain.

“STOP IT !!” a loud voice of a guy said , T-ara and the other SPEED members look at the voice owner. “Oh my gosh ! Junhee !!” Youngmi’s voice heard , Junhee looking at them all , she smiled at them in a sad expression. Guys .....

---

a.n : updated ^^ please leave commetns T_T enjoy! ^^