Secret

Gangster vs. Prankster

Junhee opened her eyes and feel her body’s hurt. “Argh ....” she groaned in pain , waking up Chanyeol and Daehyun who are sleeping on the sofa , they stayed togther. Chanyeol fell down soon as he wakes up. “Ah , you’re awake ?” he’s rubbing his eyes and Daehyun opened his eyes too. “Junhee ? You’re awake ?” Daehyun walking towards her with Chanyeol. “Eo ...” Junhee laughing at them , “A-ah ... I’ll call the doctor ...” Chanyeol said and went out. “Why are you laughing ?” Daehyun looking at Junhee weirdly , “Wae ? I can’t ?” Junhee asked him back. “Aniya .... It’s just ... It’s been a long time sinc eyou laughs like this” Daehyun said to her , ‘Well .... Maybe I must get used to this from now ... Anyway , you two sleeping like a twins hahaha ....” Junhee said to him.

Soon Chanyeol and the doctors entered her room and they checked her , “We’re glad that you woke up faster than we thought , miss” said one of the doctors. “Thank you for your help , I really mean it” Junhee said to them all , then they all left the three of them. “Hyung will be here soon , the others too. They said they want to meet you” Chanyeol said and she smiled. “You’ll chocked after you meet them all” Daehyun said and then laughign wtih Chanyeol, “What ? Why /” she asked them but they don’t give her an answer. A knocked heard on the door, “Miss” a doctor came in and she nodded , “Can you guys get out first ? I need to talk to Dr.Ahn” Junhee smiled at them and they nodded. Soon leaving the room , Daehyun looked back before closed the door.

---

“Why are you sitting here ?” Junhyung asked them all soon as he and BEAST catch up the others who already in the hospital , “She’s talking to Dr.Ahn , inside” Youngmi said. “Dr.Ahn ? Isn’t he ... a psychiatry ...?” Dongwoon wondered and they all nodding.

Meanwhile in Junhee’s room ...

“Thank you , doc ....” she smiled , “I hope you’ll keep your condition like this , miss. Please , always take care of your healthy , take the medicine well. We’ll meet again in the next session” Dr.Ahn said and she nodded. “Ah , doctor , you can tell them ... They all are waiting and saying weird things about you meeting me. You can tell them , one of it” Junhee said , “Are you okay if I tell them  , miss ?” Dr.Ahn asked her back. “It’s okay , I trust them” she said again adn the doctor with his nurse excused themselves.

Soon as they exited Junhee’s room everyone looking at them , “Ah ...  Dr.Ahn ?” Junhyung asked him and he greet him also the others. “Why .... do you meet Junhee ? Is there anything wrong ?” Gikwang asked him , “Miss Junhee is my regular patient” Dr.Ahn said to them all. “Regular patient ?” they’re looking at each other in disbelief. “For how long ?” Junhyung asked him , “Around 5 years , sir. Junhee-ssi has been seeing me frequently for the past five years” Dr.Ahn said again. “Five years ? It’s ... Oh!” Aera elbowing Minjung and Youngmi and they nodding , “Junhee-ssi was having a hard times , stress , and she keep it all for herself too much. When the first time she went to me , she looked so dangerous that anytime she could atempt a suicide but fortunately it never happen. But lately .... for the past three years , her condition is better. You don’t have to worry about her again” Dr.Ahn said and then everyone bow , thanked him.

“I never thought Junhee has that side of her ...” D.O muttered , “Who knows ...” Suho said too as they entered Junhee’s room. “Oh , all of you come ? I thought only you guys ...” Junhee said to Youngmi , Aera , and Minjung , “Wae ? Sirheo ?” Woohyun asked her. “Aniya , I feel thankful” Junhee said and they all laughing together , “You’re alright now ?” Junhyung asked his younger sister and she nodded. “Don’t worry , I’m okay” she said. “You guys didn’t go to school ?” she asked them , “Aigoo , you passed out 3 days and now you forgot what date is it” Youngmi said and they all laughs. “It’s Sunday , Sunday .... Which mean : no school” Minjung said , Junhee laughs.

“Yah .... Are you two ... dating now ?” Junhee pointing at Minjung and Kai’s hand that interlaced together , both of them suddenly blushed and try to hide their face. “Omoo , omo ... what is this ? Why are you hiding behind me ?” Aera shrugged off Minjung , “So ... My friends are all taken now huh ?” Junhee said. “Don’t worry , I’m not. Yah , I’ve said that you two must stay in radius 5 meters from me ...” Aera said to them. She was standing between Youngmi and Minjung. Everyone laughing. “Yah , wae ? Wae ? Wae ?” Baekhyun protested.

“Han Aera , aren’t you with ...” Junhee said to Aera and the girl tell her to keep silent , “Wae ? Nugu ?” everyone begin to curious. “Aigoo , are you guys fool ?” Junhee asked them all , “Nugu ? Nan molla ...” Sungjong asked her. “There’s someone .... In this room , whom Aera likes and he likes Aera too. Simple” Dongwoo said to them.

“Mwo ?” L crack up and laughing his off with Sungyeol , “Woah , jamkan .... Did I miss something here ?” Himchan wondered. “I think I know ....” Yongguk high-five with Daehyun. After having a long conversations , Infinite and BEAST bid their goodbyes , except Junhyung. “You guys ... I want to tell you something” Junhee said to B.A.P , EXO-K , Junhyung , Youngmi , Minjung , and Aera who left there. “I’m ... I’m going to America” she said to them and they all gasped.

“W-what ? Why ?” Suho asked her , she smiled. “Just promise me something .... Can you guys ? Please ?” she asked them and they all nodding, “Don’t tell Sehun anything about what you guys saw , don’t tell him anything related to this matter. Don’t tell him .... where I am. I’m going to update my life for you guys , only for you. Just don’t do anything to tell Sehun or hints soemthing about me. Okay ?” she asked them.

They fell into a silent. They never thought she’ll do this. “But .. Junhee ....” Youngjae speaks out but she shooks her head. “I’ll tell you when I’m going to leave” she said to them all , “You’re not going back to school ?” Minjung asked her and she shoks her head. “None , I don’t have any intention to do that ... Don’t worry , I’ll leave it back to it’s place ....” Junhee said. “Promise me ?” she asked them again.

Hesitatedly , they all nodding. “Thanks ... Especiall the five of you ... Keep it from Sehun , okay ?” she said to EXO and they nodding. “You can leave now if you want , I want to talk with Daehyun and Junhyung-oppa” she said again and they all lbid their goodbyes.

“Are you serious ?” Daehyun asked her and she nodding , “Why ? Can you tell us the real reason ?” Junhyung asked her. She staring at the window , “The summer starting now huh ? Now that the Winter is over .... The ice should melts now” Junhee said. “I should go now , before Sehun know” she said again. “What’s wrong if he know ?” Daehyun asked him , “Molla , I don’t know that .... He’ll be mad nor thanked me. It can be both or neither the other way ....” Junhee said. “Yah ... But why are you leaving Korea ?” Junhyung said to her.

“It’s not like I’m going to die , yah !” Junhee said to them and then laughing , “Well , if you really want to do that ...” Daehyun and Junhyung back off. She shooks her head and laughs.

---

Sehun was laying on his bed , he turn on the TV. “Aish ... I’m bored to dead now ...” he said and keep changing the channels. It’s different , different from the other weekend. He doesn’t hang out with s , the chat group also isn’t that noisy. He has been wondering where the EXO-K members are but they didn’t answer his message nor call. “Where are they ... Aish ...” he muttered and unlocked his phone.

“Mwoya .... Ah , hyung~~” he covers his head with the pillows and blankets.

---

“Kamsa hamnida” the doctor and nurse bowed and then get out from Junhee’s room. Junhee is sitting on the sofa there , her infuse is already taken off. “It’s a relieve that you can get out tomorrow , miss” Mr.Park said. “Ne , you’re right. Now , report it to me” Junhee said and laughed. “Wooram Department Store’s stocks are dropping a lot today , seems like some shareholders already know about that accident , miss” Mr.Park said , “That’s why she shouldn’t have done it .... If someone try to sell shares from Wooram , buy it. Don’t let them fall ...” Junhee said and Mr.Park looking at her before nodded.

“Wae ? Are you surprised now ? I don’t want her parents and her twin to bear with what she had done ...” Junhee said and he nodded , “Sehun ... How about him ? He’s alright ?” Junhee asked him. “He seems a bit distracted miss , that’s what I heard from one of GS secretary” Mr.Park said , “Don’t let anyone told him that I’m going to America .... Okay ?” she said and he nodded.

---

Junhyung is alone now , he’s in the airport. He’s waiting for two people he care about the most. He looking at the VIP door. Some passengers who also use the VIP door come out , but they’re not whom he’s waiting for.

“Appa !!” a girl’s voice called his name and Junhung smiled. “Jimin-ah!” he wave at her. “Aigoo ... My baby girl is growing faster huh ?” he carry her with his hands and Jimin laughing. “Was the trip tiring ? I’m sorry I couldn’t come to America , Hara” Junhyung apologized to a smiling female in front of him , “Aniya , oppa ... Kwaenchana ...” she said to him. Junhyung put Jimin down and hug his love of life. “Finally ... Ahh , there’s nothing good than having Jimin and you beside me” Junhyung said , “Jinjja ?” Hara and he just laughs.

As some guards bring the luggage to the car , the three of them entered the car. “Welcome back , miss” Mr.Yoon said and they smiled. “Can you bring us to the hospital , I wan her to meet Junhee” Junhyung asked and Mr.Yoon nodding as he tell the driver to do so.

“Nothing bad happened , right ?” Hara asked Junhyung ,  “Not that worse .... But bad enough ...” Junhyung said while playing with Jimin’s hand. “Appa , is auntie Junnie sick ?” Jimin asked Junhyung , “She’s sick .... But she’s alright now , so we can see her. You’re gonna behave well , right ?” he patted her hair and the little girl eagerly nodded. “She’s been waiting for so long to meet Junhee .... She likes Junhee so much” Hara laughs. “Good then , I won’t like it if she hate my sister ....” Junhyung laughs too.

---

“Oh , neo ... wae yeogi ?” Daehyun stepped back , seeing Sehu along in ‘Herald’. “Ah , hyung ... My hyung swent somewhere , I don’t know what they’re doing now ... They won’t answer my call or my messages” Sehun shrugged. “Ah ...” Daehyun just nodded , he acts like he don’t know about anything. That’s what Junhee asked for , anyway.

“So ... How are you ?” Daehyun awkwardly asked him since it’s their first time being alone like this , usually it will become a war if they’re alone. “Still alive , still breathing ....” Sehun said and laugh slightly. “Glad to hear that ... You’re gonna have something big ahead you ....” Daehyun muttered , “What ?” Sehun asked him. “Nothing ... You’ll find out soon” Daehyun pat his shoulder , then he look at his phone. “Yah , I must go now. My boys are waiting. See ya” Daehyun said and Sehun just nodded.

---

“Junhee ?” Junhyung entered her room in the hospital , “Wae ? Omo” Junhee looking at Jimin and Hara. “Anyeong haseyo , naneun Yong Jimin-imnida” Jimin bow at her , “Woah , you’re so cute .... Jimin-ah , annyeong~” Junhee smiles at her and kneel in front of Jimin. “Your infuse is taken off already ?” Junhyung asked her and she nodded before looking at Jimin again, “You’re pretty ... No wonder , your parents are the best” Junhee said to Jimin and the little girl giggling. “Junhee annyeong” Hara greet her and Junhee smiled , “Unnie” she greet her back.

“It’s been a long time since I meet you , you’re growing prettier now” Hara said and both of them hug each other. “So .... This is the one you’ve been hding in America , oppa ?” Junhee looking at her older brother and he just laughs , “Did you two get married ... ?” she asked them and they just shooked their heads. “Ah ... I see ...” Junhee understand.

“How old are you ?” Junhee asked Jimin , “She’s three ... Shes been waiting this moment to meet you , she likes you so much” Hara said again. “Ah , geurae ? Aigoo , you’re cute ...” Junhee hug Jimin. Junhyung smiled. He glad that Junhee will like his daughter and Hara. “Anyway , get married soon. But I can’t attend your wedding ....” Junhee said to them , “Wae ? Are you going somewhere ?” Hara asked her.

“I’m going to America unnie , tomorrow” Junhee said and Hara gasped , “Wae ?” she asked her again. “Molla , I just want to live there for a while ... Let all of my stress go ? Haha .... I’ll be back , when my feelings say it’s the right time” Junhee laughs.

---

“So , what are we going to say to Sehun tomorrow ?” Chanyeol asked the others , the five members of EXO , alongside Youngmi , Minjung , and Aera are in EXO’s basecamp to talking about their ‘drama’ for tomorrow to hides Junhee’s departure. Since they’re going  to send Junhee off too in the morning , after that tehy’re going to school.

“Yah , guys ! Why are you calling us ?!!!” Chen’s voice heard from the laptop , “Oh , hyung ! Can you see us ?” Baekhyun asked him. “Of course we can see you , we’re not blind !” Tao said , “Yah , Tao-yah , it’s banmal ....” the others said and the EXO-M magnae just stick out his tounge. “Anyway , why ?” Xiumin asked them , “We need to create a ‘drama’ for tomorrow , hyung. Help us” Kai said.

“What ? ‘Drama’ ?” Kris asked them again , “Do you think we’re a scriptwriter ?” Lay asked them. “That’s not what we mean ... Aigoo ...” D.O said. “Okay , okay .... Listen , how about ....” the 14 of them discussing about it all night.

---

Junhee arrived at home and went upstairs , “Mom and dad still not here ....” Junhyung said. ‘Arra , that’s why I want to meet them first before I go to America. They’re in Malibu now , I heard” Junhee laughs. “Well , prepared now. Your flight is at nine” Junhyung said and she nods. “Where is unnie and Jimin ?” she asked him. “They’re in the guest room” Junhyung said and she nodded again before continue walking to her bedroom.

Sighed.

“I should really leave for a while ....” she muttered before decided to write something ,  “Mian , Sehun”.

---

a.n : hello~~!!! ^^ Miann , I couldn't update for the past .... 3 days ? Because I was sick  T_T how about this??? Kkk~ I hope you guys will like it :D thank youu for my 100+ subscribers and upvoters ^^ I never thought this story will have such a good response like this :DDD So , feel free to leave comments and enjoy reading <33