Appointment

Gangster vs. Prankster

As the bell ring , the students go back to their perspective classes. "I'll see you later , okay ?" Daehyun said to her and she just nod , "This time , what school is it ?" Junhee asked Minjung while they're walking to their class. "It's ... Jaeguk ? If I'm not wrong , right ?" Minjung asked to the girl behind her and the girl nod. "Jaeguk ? Who ? Kang Yesol ?" Junhee furrowed her brows , "Well , she said to meet her in our school's backyard after school" Minjung shurgged. "Who is she ? Ordering me this and that ... She want to have a fight with me ? Really ? If I meet Youngdo it will be better , I don't want to kill someone" Junhee walked passed the students in the corridor. "See you later" she said again to the other girls as they all go back to their own classes too.

During the period , Junhee was zooming out. She doesn't really focus on the lessons , she has a quite-smart-brain for a rebel like her. She bored and keep playing with the pencil in her hand. "Ssh" Sehun said and she turned around to him , "What ?" she mouthed him with annoyed face. "You're not going to kick my again right ? Like when the last time you went to my room" Sehun said and she rolled her eyes. Both of them are childhood friends , they both know each other really well. Like what Sehun said , the more older Junhee is , the more delinquent she is. "We'll see" she shrugged and try to focus on the teacher in front of the class.

---

The school is now over , everyone running out to the backyard and silently watching the tense but also exciting moment that will happen. The students are making buzzing noises. "SHUT UP" Junhee said and they all keep silent. Junhee walking with her gang members approaching about 30 students from Jaeguk High School. "What do you want ?" Junhee asked Yesol , the leader. "I don't like it how you walk to our school like yesterday. You know that's our territory. At least ask for a permission first" Yesol said , folding her arms. Junhee scoffed.

"What ? You don't like it ? I'm not afraid of you , well. I went to your school because Youngdo and Bona asked to , why ? You got a problem with that ?" Junhee said back to her , she scoffed. "This ....." Yesol muttered , "What ? What did you say earlier ?" Junhee furrowed her brows again. Hanhwa students are ready for anything that will happen later as Junhee furrowed her brows. "What ?" Yesol said again , "Woah , I don't know that you're this nasty ...." Junhee laughed a little. "You ..." Yesol hit her hard and Junhee coughed , "Again ? Again ? This girl ... I don't know why I'm friend with her" Sehun shooking his head in disbelief. "Was she way more girly before ?" D.O asked him , "Yeah , of course .... And she's lazzier than I am" Sehun said and laughing a little before join the crowd with the rest members of EXO.

"You just hit me ? You hit me ?" Junhee asked her , "Yeah , why ? You have a problem with that ?" Yesol asked her back with proud face. "You got me out of the control , Yesol" Junhee said. Yesol try to attack her again but Junhee avoid it and take her right hand , hitting her own body and Yesol fell down. "You got me wrong girl .... I'm Youngdo's friend in Taekwondo center ..." Junhee said. Yesol widened her eyes , "Girls" she said to the some girls from the Jaeguk. Junhee nod her head to her gang and the girls fight them. In the crowd , Junhee just sighed and shooking her head. "Okay .... Okay .... Wait , we lost" Yesol said and give up.

"What do you want now ?" Yesol asked her back , "I just need a respect , like how I treated the other schools. That's all , not much. Oh and say my hello to Bona" Junhee said and walked away with her members. "Woahh , jinjja .... Is she really a girl ?" Suho asked and they all still shocked even thoug they already saw these kind of scenes a lot. "Forget it , let's go ... I want to relax after that hell like exam" Chanyeol said and they all laughing together.

---

"Like always , you always amazing" Daehyun said to Junhee , "Well , you can say" Junhee said while wipping her hands. "Are you going to the club first ?" he asked her again as she checked her gang members that slightly injured , "Well , I should saw them first" Junhee said. "If you're done , let's go ... I'm having a dinner with my parents tonight" Junhee ordered them all and they all nodding , "Minjung ?" Junhee said and Minjung stand up. "Wait , my hand is bleeding. Wait ...." Minjung put the bandage and she done. "Jaeguk ?" Himchan asked and they nodding , "Woah ... Who ? They're our allies , right ?" Youngjae asked them too. "It's Yesol .... She always search a problem with people ...." Junhee said in harsh tone.

"Let's go , let's go ..." Daehyun said and they all heading to their club , just to check her allies. Hanhwa and Hanjin School allies are Jaeguk , Seryun , Jungran , Daesan , and Daegok. Those schools are owned by conglomerates too. Meanwhile , Junhee had beat every gang in Seoul and feared by everyone due her cold stares and harsh tone. Everyday , after school , she will go to a club named 'White Rose' where every gangs that she has beat will gathered together and she look at them , to check if there's something wrong or not. Their gangs are not that bad , they maybe fight a lot but they never try to kill or do something dirty. Join the gang means that you're a tough one and if your gang is the powerful one , you'll get the respect and many advantages.

"Are you going to that Sehun's house again ?" Daehyun asked Junhee , "Wae ?" she asked him back. "No ... It's just .... Since my sister played by him , she didn't want to see me for 3 months. She become phobia of boys for 3  months , though they didn't do anything ...." Daehyun complained again. "Well , after that your sister got a plastic surgery right ? It's normal , so people wont recognize her true face , so that they'll don't notice the differences" Junhee answered hij coldly. Daehyun sighed , "Well then" he said and just keep driving.

Soon as they arrived at 'White Rose' , Junhee get out from the car. Everyone already waiting for her. "Unnie come , unnie come" a girl said and everyone lining infront of the door. "UNNIE ANNYEONG HASEYO" they all said and bow at her and her gang members. "Annyeong haseyo" the club owner even bow to her , even though it's really rare for a club to opened in the noon. It's different for 'White Rose' , this club will opened as a cafe at noon and club at night. This cafe is famous for it's upper-rich and luxury place. They take their seat. "Wait , I got a call" Yongguk said and pick up his phone.

"Junhee-ah , this is really hurt" Minjung pointing at her hand , "If you don't want to fight , then don't , Min" Junhee said while take a sip of her drink. Then Yongguk come back , "Ahh , jinjja .... Yah guys , let's go ... We have something to done" Yongguk said to B.A.P. "What ?" Daehyun groaned , "Let's go , this will take a long time" Yongguk said again. The rest of the members can't do anything and just follow their leader , 'Choi Junhong , stop flirting !" Jongup yelled and Zelo quickly follow them all. "Tsk , such guys ...." Junhee said.

Then he saw Sehun's car , "Yah" she said to Minjung and she nodding. She went outside and stand near them , "Omo YAH!" Baekhyun shocked. "Ppali , Junhee is searching for you" Minjung said to Sehun , "What ?" Sehun asked back. He looked at Junhee who is waiting for him , "Woah , jinjja ?" Sehun groaned. The other EXO members just push him to go inside. After all they're going to go in. "What ? What is it Junhee ? What ?" Sehun sit infront of her.Junhee bit her lower lip and signed her members and the others to stay outside. They also bring the EXO members with them. "Y-yah .... Again ?" Kai said while getting pushed to outside.

"I heard .... You're good at seduce girls , right ?" Junhee asked her and Sehun just smirked a little , "Well , mwo" Sehun said. "Almost 95% of the girls population in the school are your victims" she said again , "But why .... Don't you seduce me ? You think am I a boy ?" Junhee asked him with angered eyes. "Y-yah Junnie , you know we're chilhood friends .... A-and .... After all , you're Daehyun's right ?" Sehun said to her. "So what ?" she's preparing to throw him a punch , "Look , you're just going to punch me , right ?" Sehu pointing at her fist.

"Ah , dwesseo .... Forget it ..." Junhee annoyed and stand up. "Let's go" Junhee said and left him alone.