Confession from a friend

Gangster vs. Prankster

As the night goes darker , the party hasn’t end yet. It’s crowder. Junhee and Sehun stealing glances at each other before finally decided to have a personal conversation. Just the two of them. “Come on” he said as he hold her hand and lead her to the balcony , both of them didn’t say any words. They’re just staring Seoul at night from the tall building.

“How have you been ?” she suddenly asked him , “Im fine ... You ?” he asked him back and turned to his right to looking at her as she did the same. “Same fine ... I hope you forgave me” Junhee said and he chuckled. “Of course ... I realized something after you left ....” he said and she smiled , “I hope I don’t have any debt towards you” she jokes and he laughing. “No ... Not that one” he shooks his head.

“I know ...” he said and she furrowed her brows , “About you were kidnapped by Soyeon , your agreement .... I know ” Sehun said again. Junhee looking at him , “Who told you about that ?” she asked him with interogating tone. “Daehyun-hyung ... He told me everything” Sehun laughs while looking at Daehyun from a far , “Aigoo ... That oppa ...” Junhee sighed and both of them laughs together. “And I know that you went to psychiatry, hyung also told me about that” Sehun said again and Junhee bit her lips , she keep looking at the view. Sehun laughs , “Are you alright now ? Still taking the medicine ?” he asked her with worried face. “I’m okay now ... I stopped 2 years ago , doctor said I’m okay” she said to him.

Silence still surrounding them.

“I’m sorry” Sehun suddenly hug her and she widened her eyes , “I’m sorry for everything that I did .... Without I knew , I hurted you so many times. I’m sorry” he said , almost whispered in her ear because his voice is too soft. Junhee hug him back , “I’m okay ... It’s an old story now ...” she said. Assuring him that she’s okay.

Sehun broke the hug , “Do you ... Maybe ....” he want to ask her but he doesn’t know what to say. She laughs a little , “If you ask me if I still love you , the answer will be the same like seve years ago .... Yes” she said and he brighten up. “Really ?” he asked and she nods , “Wae ? You don’t ?” she asked him. He’s laughing now , “Of course I do .... “ he said. “Glad that you’re here ....” he said and hug her again tightly, “Don’t worry , I won’t go anymore  ...” she whispered.

---

They ended their conversation and decided to join the reunion again. Everyone still talking , dancing , and laughing. It’s like it’s been ages since they haven’t meet one another. “So, are you two a couple now ?” Youngmi asked them as they getback , “Ani , I’m still waiting for the right time to come ....” Sehun said and the other laughing at him. “Yah , Oh Sehun. Don’t wait too long or you’ll lose her to me” Daehyun jokes while laughing with the others , “Aniya , I won’t hyung” Sehun assured him while laughing with Junhee.

Suddenly his phone ringing and he went to another place to picked it up. “Mwoya ? Is it a girl ?” Aera squinted her eyes , “Eiyy , what are you talking aboout” Youngjae said. “It can be ...” Junhee said , “Yah , what’s that ?” Minjung elbowed her and she just laughing. “Yah , seven years being alone is hard you know ...” Junhee said to them , “Omo .... Are you attracted by someone in America ?” Hyeyoung asked her. “Of course , many ... But there’s one certain person I’ve been waiting until yesterday”she said before take a sip of her drink , “Wohoo .... Daebak ... Junhee , you’re cool” Chanyeol said.

---

“You’re here ? I’ll meet you at the entrance , just say my name” Sehun said to the other line and smiling while looking at Junhee from a far. Soon , he hang up the call and went to the entrance to meet someone.

---

“Where is that person ? Did he really dating someone now ?” Baekhyun look around , Junhee’s laughing. Suddenly , Junhee felt someone tapping her shoulder and she turned around only to see a big bouquet of flowers , hiding someone’s face. “Oh Sehun , I know it’s you” Junhee said and the ‘usual suspect’ laughs as he give it to her. “For you” he said , “It’s pretty .... Where did you get this ?” she asked him. “Well ...Secret” he said and then laughing.

“You asked someone to bring it for you ? Or you bought it yourself ?” Suho asked him , “Oh Sehun sure an LTE for a girl ....” Himchan said and they all laughing again. Junhee laughing too , but stopped when she feel Sehun is looking at her. “Wae ? You still have something ?”she asked him with a laugh , he laughs before take a deep breath.

After that , he did something that Junhee never expect. Everyone looking at their direction , “Woah” their friends said and gasped.

Sehun is kneeling down in one leg , “I know ... This is not that so-called-romantic ... But I just want to know that I’ve been waiting for you for seven years ...  And Daehyun-hyung right , I shouldn’t waste more time to ask you this. To my gangster childhood friend , Yong Junhee b.... Will you marry me ?” he opened a box of ring and she gasped.

“Y-you ....” she said , couldn’t help but gets teary. Everyone looking at them , the party went silence , waiting for her answer.  “Of course , yes ....” she finally said and everyone happily cheered on them. Sehun smiled happily and put the ring on her finger before happily scoop her and hug her. “Woahh , daebak show ....” Kai said while clapping his hands like the others.

“I love you” Junhee said , “I love you more ....” Sehun smiled at her beofre pull her for a kiss.

---

a.n : updated!! One more to go~ :DD please leave comments and I'll release the epilogue soon ^^ thank you for your endless supports and comments :DD Love youu my readerss :DD ^^ feel free to leave any comments for the new subscribers and readers<33