The new girl

Gangster vs. Prankster

"Another student coming down~" Minjung sang as she stepped in to the class behind Junhee. "Really ? Again ?" Junhee sit on her chair , "Yeah , kind of heard it from the principal's office" Minjung take out her phone from her pocket. "Girl or boy ?" Junhee asked again , "Hmm ...." Minjung think for a while. "Girl , same class as us" Minjung finally answered her and Junhee sighed. "Let see later then ..." Junhee relax on her chair and look at outside.

Then , the 6 boys entered their class. "Sehun , you heard ? There will be a new girl student in our class" D.O asked the boy , "Of course he did , Sehun know everything about new students especially girl" Suho said and they all laughing. "He know it all , the resource hahaha ...." they laughed again , "Woahh , jinjja ..." Minjung scoffed. "Mwol ?" Kai said to her , Minjung and Kai are a rival. Always. "What 'what' ?" Minjung said back to him , "Tsk , always being wild like witch , no wonder you're single" Kai said to her while laughing with the boys. "Yah ! Are you even better than me , single boy ? I can get a better boy than you , let's see later" Minjung throw her fist to the air as if she want to punch him and he just shrugged while give a 'whatever' look to her.

"Don't fight , it's noisy" Junhee keep reading something on her phone , suddenly , both of them stop their fight. Soon the bell ring and the students go to their own seat. Mrs.Ahn , their physics teacher come in with a girl and everyone assumed her as the 'it' girl everybody talked about earlier. "Good morning everyone , today I would like to introduce a new student that wil start to studying here with us. Please introduce yourself , new student" she said and the girls stand infront of the class. "Annyeong haseyo , I'm Choi Soyeon. Nice to meet you" she said , Sehun start to staring at his 'next target'. Junhee coughed , she look at a boy that sit beside her and he nod.

"I have a question for the new student , how can she get in to this school ?" he asked and everyone in the class begin to look at Soyeon again , "Answer now , it will determine your side" Junhee said while looking at the window. Soyeon look at Junhee and then start to scanning on the class , looking at all of the students who almost get on their rage of patience while waiting for her answer. "I ... I used to studied at Daesan , but my parents wanted a better education for me so they transferred me to this ..." she said and Junhee scoffed. "Well , let's start the lesson now" Mrs.Ahn said as Soyeon sit infront of Minjung which is also beside Sehun. "Choi Soyeon" Junhee type something in her phone and sent a message to someone.

Without her notice , someone looking at her with glare.

---

"Let's eat" Junhee said and they all follow her to the cafetaria like always. "Let's see how good she is , cafetaria is a good place to see it" Aera , one of the gang member laughed with the others. As they take their foods , B.A.P show up. "Watssup baby" Daehun said and Junhee shook her head , "Stop it" she said and Daehyun just shrugged in playfull manner. "There's a new student ? I heard" Youngjae asked the girls , "Yeah ... She said she's from Daesan. You know , transferred to our school" Minjung said and Youngjae nod in understand manner.

"There she is" one of them saidwhile pointing at a girl who sit alone in a table near their table. Junhee smirked , "We will know about her soon , well"  Junhee said and start to eat her food. "And Oh Sehun on the move" Minjung shooking her head in disbelief as she see Sehun's face , "That predator .... When will he stop ?" Daehyun said in annoyed tone. "Let him be ... Let's just eat" Junhee said and Daehyun continue to eat his food.

Suddenly one of the security team in their school approaching Junhee , "Miss , it's from Han Minhee , Daesan High School" he said and hand over a file in a chocolate colored envelope. She take it and handing it to Youngmi , another member. "Let's see ...." Youngmi  said as she take out the files in it. "Choi Soyeon. It's her name ?" Zelo asked and she nod , "In my point of view .... She's a 'new money' when she was junior high school" Youngmi said and Junhee furrowed her brows. "Why ?" Jongup who seems interested on Soyeon asked her , "Because .... She transferred to Daesan when she was in her second year. You know , our alliances are in the same class as us ... Her father is .... a department store owner. Ah , that store , you know .... What is it ?" Youngmi asked them all.

"What ? Wooram Department Store ?" Aera asked and she nod , "That's ! That's it. Her fathr is the owner ... She has one older sister , father , and mother ... Well , just like that. Nothing special" Youngmi said to Junhee. "Give it to me" she said and Youngmi quickly give it to her. "What did you search ? She's nothing , right ?" Daehyun asked her , "But for me , she's special ...." Junhee looking at Soyeon with cold stare.

----

Nawww come on people T___T Commet ~!!!!! or else I will delete this story T___T